• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
we're not counting the thread starting post, cuz we're used to the old school VB, where starting a thread gave you one view but no replies.

So Rokutanda, you made the 1,000th REPLY :psycho:

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp said:
we're not counting the thread starting post, cuz we're used to the old school VB, where starting a thread gave you one view but no replies.

So Rokutanda, you made the 1,000th REPLY :psycho:
-dances- :joyful: :bluejump:

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Why does it matter who made the one thousandth post? All that matters is that we made it past 1,000 posts. The only other clan to make it past 1,000 is the Hylian Heroes.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Thanks for taking care of that ChRed.

Fox, posts don't matter as long as they are active. Don't forget that you were new not too long ago.

Jman68

Smash Cadet
Hey Ultima nightmare can I join trust me I won't let you or anybody down not even once.
Let me know asap thanks from Jman68.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
whee, another member. same goes for you. stay active and do the RPG when it comes, and you'll be AOK!

Welcome to KOH!

I'm glad you're enthusiastic, thats a good thing!

I'm sure UN agrees.

UN, the peacekeeper. heh i never noticed that b4. i think you should handle all our exterior affairs UN.

then again, that might be a bad thing, since the UN never really does anything. oh well.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I was gone for a week so I couldn't post, but now Im back. I already saw the changes, and welcome new members!( if your accepted). And has the new RPG come out?

Pheonix Gamma

Smash Cadet
::raises hand::

I would like to join your clan (assuming you're still accepting.)

As for opinions on how the clan is run, I think the 2 week absent then come back later thing is a bit much, IMO.

I dunno if anyone mentioned this stuff, cause I didn't read all of the posts -_-;

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Foxpower+ said:
Well my alliance kinda died. Can I join this one?
Of course you may join. Welcome to the clan.

Pheonix Gamma said:
::raises hand::

I would like to join your clan (assuming you're still accepting.)

As for opinions on how the clan is run, I think the 2 week absent then come back later thing is a bit much, IMO.

I dunno if anyone mentioned this stuff, cause I didn't read all of the posts -_-;
Welcome to the clan too. That's the first time someone has brought that up, and yes, 2 weeks is a little much. I will extend it to 1 month.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
FelixTheMarioMaster said:
Hello.I hope we,The Night Crusaders,can be allies.Our alignment may not be good,but we are not evil as well.If you do not wish to be allies...then so be it.
I will consider it.

luky

Smash Rookie
hello, i dont have to many posts on this forum, but i hope to start. may i join the clan... later

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
course you can Luky! Although you didn't pick the to join since the RPG is still down..

guess you're not so "Luky" after all!

hah. hah.

w/e, Welcome!

BTW who knows why there are people joining all of a sudden?

I have a feeling something bad will happen to balance this out

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp said:
BTW who knows why there are people joining all of a sudden?

I have a feeling something bad will happen to balance this out
I don't know if you've picked up the latest issue of Nintendo Power or not, but this site was in the magazine in a SSB article. That would be my guess.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
i would like to join the clan i allowed.i have been a zelda fan since the original.i may be a noob on hear but im a vet zelda player.can i join up?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
raziel_mw said:
i would like to join the clan i allowed.i have been a zelda fan since the original.i may be a noob on hear but im a vet zelda player.can i join up?
Sure you can. Welcome to the clan.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
I don't know if you've picked up the latest issue of Nintendo Power or not, but this site was in the magazine in a SSB article. That would be my guess.
I have the very first issue of Nintendo Power xD
I took it from my dad

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
We had about 6 members 2 weeks ago, and now we have about 14 members. For a second I thought we where going to die, but now we probaly wont. Anyway, welcome new members! I'm The Minister of Interior, and I try to give ideas to the clan(just thought you might want to know). The RPG is still down though, so we have to wait for it to come out.

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
ths for letting me join the clan guys:) did any one hear about the first game that is going to be comeing out with the revolution? it is going to be a WI FI SSB!

Top Bottom