• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Eventually, our clan is going to die. First of all, with the restrictions, people dont join our clan. I noticed that people are joining the RPG, but they have no one to fight. So they forget about the RPG. Im guessing we want the Apex Predators to become a clan, but we want members too. If we get the members, Apex Predators will die. And if they get the members, we will die. So we both need members to live, right? And ten members dont know what clan to join. And, dont forget about Nintendo Freaks. So one of the clans would die. Back to the " people are joining the RPG, but have no one to fight". Ive figured a solution. First, we battle them. We ask them if they want to join a clan. If they say yes, we could suggest them to join a clan( and suggest all clans becuase we dont want any clan to die) so, do you think we should try that idea?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Currently, we should worry about our own members since our numbers dwindle. If we did take that plan into effect, we would get members for us first, then everyone else.

I don't think all the clans are going to die. Next year, Super Smash Bros. 3 is a release game with the Revolution. I'm sure when that comes out, alot more members will join this site.

Another reason is that the forum is being upgraded this summer, and a new RPG is being installed. It might get people interested again.

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
I think why everyone doesn't know what clan to join cause they are being pressured to join who ever's clan. I'm not helping.:D But we first need to get people to play the RPG at all, then ask them what clan they want to join or just let them decide for themselves. I've been trying to get people to play the RPG but they hardly do it. I've brought a bunch of members to SWF but they don't play the RPG(mainly cause everyone is at a higher level I think, except for those select few).

P.S. Linkrulzs still needs to clean out his PM inbox.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I doubt the problem is people being pressured because, as far as I know, no one is pressuring anyone to join a clan.

OxiNu

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I'm quite interested in joining KoH. Wow, 93 pages of posts O_o. I read about 7 pages in, but couldn't find the restrictions deterring people from joining (since they would probably deterr me too >.>). I'm only level 1, but that's because I haven't been able to find anyone to fight me these past 2 days D:. My post count is also a little low, but my posts / day should be fairly decent. Eh, anyway, I'll try to level up fast :)

What are the stat bonuses? Thought I remembered hearing something about clan races getting different stats...

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Ill help you level up( I just retreat and you got alot of exp.). Im guessing you know this, but you need 30 posts and and to be level 3 to join the the clan. Ill get you to level 3, but your on your own to get 30 posts. Though Ultima might just let you in because we need more poeple.:)

OxiNu

Smash Rookie
Cool, thanks! You're inelligible right now though.. D:
Alright, I'll get my post count up and look for some battles.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by OxiNu
Cool, thanks! You're inelligible right now though.. D:
Alright, I'll get my post count up and look for some battles.
I took the restrictions off a couple of days ago. You're in.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Hey, I have a question about the new RPG. Will it comes out will out stats right now like reset. So everyone will start the same? That would amke it more fair. I hope so.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Night Strife
Hey, I have a question about the new RPG. Will it comes out will out stats right now like reset. So everyone will start the same? That would amke it more fair. I hope so.
I'm pretty sure that when they install the new RPG, everyone will be level 1. I hope it's easier to level up next time around.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
There still working on it. Its should be done in awhile, and everything reseted for the RPG, like the gil, levels, items, and they took at the old RPG.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
The new RPG is suppose to up in July. I dont know when in July though, and hopefully when the new RPG comes out we will get more members.

Crystal Ziadane

Smash Apprentice
hey guys it's me. some of you older members may know me as LHS_LOSER
ya I'm the guy that went psycho on the admins. and I've been out of the loop for awhile. what happened to the ffe? and whats this talk of a new rpg?

btw sorry for posting in the clan site but as an old ally I hope you won't mind....

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Crystal Ziadane said:
hey guys it's me. some of you older members may know me as LHS_LOSER
ya I'm the guy that went psycho on the admins. and I've been out of the loop for awhile. what happened to the ffe? and whats this talk of a new rpg?

btw sorry for posting in the clan site but as an old ally I hope you won't mind....
FFE died a while back. A couple of members formed Heretics Limited, and Night Strife joined this clan. Since they've upgraded this forum to vB3, they are going to install a new RPG in July.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Attention all members:

If you are reading this and have not checked your PMs, please do. If you do not reply to the PM titled "Knights of Hyrule" you will be removed from the clan.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
I'm just posting just to say I'm still active and I got the " Active PM". Anyways, Ultima could you post who is still active or they can post. I would like to know who is still in KoH.

Cya later

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Night Strife said:
I'm just posting just to say I'm still active and I got the " Active PM". Anyways, Ultima could you post who is still active or they can post. I would like to know who is still in KoH.

Cya later
Currently, it is me, you, Anthony C, Jago, ChRed2AKrisp, and LinkRulzs. Rokutanda also replied but he said he wasn't coming to this site anymore and to remove him.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Anthony is back! And im here( I wasnt on that much for a week or so because SWF wasnt working for me, but now im back).

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is the deadline. If we only have these six members, we're really going to need to push to get new members to join.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Today is the deadline and all we have is 6 members. I'm going to remove all the people who did not respond and I'm also going to update the points. They will be lower, though, because of the RPG reset.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Not to be depressing or anything, but maybe we should split up. I mean, all the old RPGer's are starting new clans, maybe we should join those clans. Or should we stay as a reminder of the beginnings of SWF RPG?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp said:
Not to be depressing or anything, but maybe we should split up. I mean, all the old RPGer's are starting new clans, maybe we should join those clans. Or should we stay as a reminder of the beginnings of SWF RPG?
Actually, I was going to talk to Creature85 about combining our two clans. Just stay around for now.

Also, I decided not to update the points since they would be lowered dramatically and we could still use a Minister of Interior.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Clan combining?

Well anyway, I'm going to be more active for the next couple of months. If I could become the Temporary Minister of Interior and train someone to take my place when I go back to college in the Fall Semester.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Anthony C said:
Clan combining?

Well anyway, I'm going to be more active for the next couple of months. If I could become the Temporary Minister of Interior and train someone to take my place when I go back to college in the Fall Semester.
I've thought about the clan combining thing a bit more and I've decided to make it a last resort. If we don't start getting more members when the new RPG starts, then I will talk to Creature about it.

Sure, you can do that.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
So what if I have new members all it is, is an extra challenge. Something that shows true accomplishment. Eventually the noobs will become vets. And I see you are active on inselkampf, so send me an IM and we will talk.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Foxpower+ said:
So what if I have new members all it is, is an extra challenge. Something that shows true accomplishment. Eventually the noobs will become vets. And I see you are active on inselkampf, so send me an IM and we will talk.
Alot of new members end up leaving. At one point, my clan had 23 members and now look at how many it has.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
You might have noticed that I was gone for awhile, but now Im back. I wont be that much this summer because I have alot of things to do, but ill try to be on as much as I can. BTW, do you like my new sig?

Top Bottom