• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
If you post you get I piece of gil, so you sohuld post, but dont post spam, and more importantly DO NOT ask people for gil. and dont double post. I would read the fourm rules if I where you.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
ok and use periods and commas and capitalize proper nouns and the first letter in each sentence. and in fourm games, dont post your sig.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
yes, or when you post there is a box that says show signature. When it has a check, the sig is showing, when it doesnt have a check the sig isnt showing. click on the box to change it to either show your sig or not.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey hey hey....

new member!
w00t /:]

you can be my sparring buddy!

if you need gil..just ask
i have way to much.
i'm the cash cow.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
The only time you have too much is when you have enough gil to buy a shop. Anyway, we really need to get a Minister of Exterior. We have alot of unactive members, but we dont know who they are( Well, I know who they are but you probaly dont)( Except Ultima). And we dont know what points we have. And, did anybody tell Links Destiniy the password?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i just sent it.

i think everyone in Smashboards should give all their gilto one person and see if it will le him/her buy a shop. that would be really funny.

we should also set a date and time and have everyone in smashboards log in at one time to see how large a number we can get for most people logged on at one time.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
I love that idea. Now all we need is the mods gil, because they own the most of it. *plans* Will I thoight it through and I'm guessing that it will never happened

About the most people at once thing. If everyone just didn't log off that would work too. Because sooner or later everyone would be on. Well everyone that is active anyways.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Linkrulzs
The only time you have too much is when you have enough gil to buy a shop. Anyway, we really need to get a Minister of Exterior. We have alot of unactive members, but we dont know who they are( Well, I know who they are but you probaly dont)( Except Ultima). And we dont know what points we have. And, did anybody tell Links Destiniy the password?
I updated the points Saturday morning. Also, it's the Minister of Interior who does the points update. I'm not sure if you remember, but you are the Minister of Exterior. We do need a Minister of Interior though...

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
AH! I wanted to be the Minister of Interior. I thought you said the Minister of Exterior was the one who thought of clan suggestions so I picked it. Can I switch to the Minister of Interior?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
the minister of the exterior deals with other clans.

you were the one to start the tourney
you actually mentioned being the one to start it because you were the minister of theexterior

do you have altzheimer's?

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Just forget about it. And NO I dont have altsheimers. I just thought for a bit the minister of Exterior did the points and the Minister of Interior was the on who did the tourney things. I just got confused. And I DONT want to be the minsiter of Interior. And for what I really ment to say, We really need a Minister of Interior.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Alright. Now that all that mess is over, who wants to be Minister of Interior? It needs to be someone that has the time to update the points on a weekly basis.

BTW, Links destiniy, every time you edit your profile, you have to re-enter the password, so don't forget it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
there are several people that appear to be inactive. perhaps we should PM them.

I know for a fact Rebel581 no longer battles and has left.

I might PM people, and if i can get rid of the inactives i'll be the MOI.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ChRed2AKrisp
there are several people that appear to be inactive. perhaps we should PM them.

I know for a fact Rebel581 no longer battles and has left.

I might PM people, and if i can get rid of the inactives i'll be the MOI.
Inactive members take up half of the clan...

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
We have to get more members. Im just wondering why they are joining Nintendo Freaks and not us. We are higher levels than Nintendo Freaks.Wouldnt they want to join a better clan? And the reason I did the war is becuase if we win, people would maybe join us becuase we won and they would think that were stronger. And more noobs join noob clans, and Nintendo Freaks is kinda noobish.

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Rebel158 is here all the time. I'm not saying he battles. But I always see his name in the "RPG Users Online" section. People are joining NF cause I'm bringing them here. They are friends of mine, so their gunna join the clan I'm in. Matrixbeast for example.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
We have to get more members. Im just wondering why they are joining Nintendo Freaks and not us. We are higher levels than Nintendo Freaks.Wouldnt they want to join a better clan? And the reason I did the war is becuase if we win, people would maybe join us becuase we won and they would think that were stronger. And more noobs join noob clans, and Nintendo Freaks is kinda noobish.
The main reason I believe they do not join is because of the level and post restrictions I have.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Do you think that we should take of the restrictions so more people would join our clan? We could put the restrictions back on after lets say, 10 people join the clan.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Do you think that we should take of the restrictions so more people would join our clan? We could put the restrictions back on after lets say, 10 people join the clan.
Yeah, I guess we can do that for now.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Originally posted by Axem Smash
Rebel158 is here all the time. I'm not saying he battles. But I always see his name in the "RPG Users Online" section.
I know that. He just hasn't clicked off the available for battle thing. If you go back he posted that he is no longer in the clan. Trust me, i go to school with him.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea. First, we take of the restrictions. Then, if you want to, you ask your friends(asuming you have friends) if they want to join SWF. Then ask them to play the RPG and join our clan. Then if our friends join, then we can put the restrictions back on if we want to.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I already tried that back when I formed the clan. Two of them joined and posted about 3 times before leaving and never coming back. The others didn't want to join.

Top Bottom