• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Gideon said that the new RPG would be out sometime during late July or sometime in August. All we can do now is try getting more members, and wait until the new RPG comes out.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Linkrulzs said:
Gideon said that the new RPG would be out sometime during late July or sometime in August. All we can do now is try getting more members, and wait until the new RPG comes out.
After the RPG starts up again, if we don't gain some more members for a couple of weeks, I will propose combining clans with the Hylian Heroes.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I'll be more active when the RPG system is back up. It's going to be wierd being even with everyone especially the members who have been here long before me.

*EDIT*

Which is also the reason why I'm not updating the points. Everyone would just have one point for every post they made.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Just like Anthony, Ill be more active when the RPG is up. I might post a little bit, but I doubt it. Ill try be more active when the new RPG is out and ill post more.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Hey, I'm back from whereever the hell I was. Not that anybody cared. :( Just posting that I'm still alive and like everyone else, I'll be more active when the rpg is actually out. Can't wait for it. Later d00dz

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Roku, what's your Guild Wars character name? I have the game but can't play it on this ****ty computer so I'm buying a new one next week and I'll be playing then.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
Roku, what's your Guild Wars character name? I have the game but can't play it on this ****ty computer so I'm buying a new one next week and I'll be playing then.

Good, I won't be home till next week so I can play then too.
Coldblood Killer is my main and I have a monk, but I can never remember his name ;;>_>
-looks at the smilies-
oO'' soooo many new things.........

Top Bottom