• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
whee another post for me!! I want RPG! I like dimes! This rhymes! I **** in your boot! w00t! from now i'm speaking like this! goodbye, i gotto take a piss!

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp said:
how do you know that

He announced that the RPG will be postponed untill tuesday. And about the summons i came across that on page 4 of the "When is the RPG coming out?" thread in the RPG discussion room. Here look at it yourself:

Originally posted by Gideon

Unfortunately, I must delay the RPG launch. The new RPG system is much mroe in depth than the last (there are summons, cards, built in clan system, etc) and so it is taking longer than I thought. Thanks for your patience. I need to get this up before I go to school, which is next saturday, so it shouln't be too muhc longer.

He is secretly Gideon?
Lol no i am not i just got lucky :chuckle:

Edit: Raziel, how is my sig coming out?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
kungfurabbits said:
Ahhhhh!!!!!

I've been trying to join a clan for a while now before the new RPG starts and nobody's responded to my requests to join a clan.
Stay active around here, when Ultima gets back around this way.
Talk with him about it :)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
kungfurabbits said:
Ahhhhh!!!!!

I've been trying to join a clan for a while now before the new RPG starts and nobody's responded to my requests to join a clan.
Welcome to the clan.

That sucks that they pushed back the release of the RPG. I was hoping to get started this weekend. From the sounds of it, this RPG is going to be very good.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
Welcome to the clan.

That sucks that they pushed back the release of the RPG. I was hoping to get started this weekend. From the sounds of it, this RPG is going to be very good.
Yea, I plan to be more active in this RPG then the last one that rolled through :ohwell:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
well tomorrow is the big day. Gid said he would release tuesday, so lets hope he doesn't change his mind again. last toplay is a rotten egg! har har! I will summon Ruby Weapon to beat yo' *** into the ground. or w/e
it would be cool if there was a chat function built in for people without AIM, so you wouldn't have to sit there for twenty minutes wondering what's going on over there. but too late.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp said:
well tomorrow is the big day. Gid said he would release tuesday, so lets hope he doesn't change his mind again. last toplay is a rotten egg! har har! I will summon Ruby Weapon to beat yo' *** into the ground. or w/e
it would be cool if there was a chat function built in for people without AIM, so you wouldn't have to sit there for twenty minutes wondering what's going on over there. but too late.
I may be the rotten egg then =/ I have been home from work for 5 mins now >_<"

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp said:
hey i remember asking gideon if he was interested in something like that. :laugh:

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
i was kind of hoping that Gideon would release the rpg on the 27th but that didn't happen and according to a couple of posts i've already read it is supposed to be up for today.I have no quarel with Gideon as i know the rpg is going to be great but my real problem is that i've told at least 10 people to come and join the site and play the rpg, they may be put of by the fact that the rpg isn't running but there still might be hope that it will be up and running this evening

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey there Adam! Glad to see a non-regular poster. It's good to let Ultima know your still in. Anyway it's 7:23 here and I'll be leaving for school. Hope the new RPG is around when I get home. I don't know whether or not I'll be able to play much tonight, but hopefully I can get at least one win under my belt. See ya all tonight.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
its tuesday. 3:00.

DAMMIT!

well he only said perhaps tuesday so...

WHY HAVE YOU DASHED OUR HOPES AND DREAMS TO THE ROCKS, ALMIGHTY GID?

i think that's funny. Gid, god, w/e.

Exovel

Smash Ace
4:00 for me... and yet?

I know it has to be hard to get everything ready for this RPG, but I really had my hopes up. Oh well, there's still time. Good luck Gid.

Oh, and Knights... let's get ready!

Top Bottom