• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Exovel

Smash Ace
1. It's an online role-playing game here at SWF, but as for the specifics, that is unknown. The last RPG was a medieval game.
2. No, it's free.
3. That is unknown until the RPG is released.

If you wish to join, post a request and our leader Ultima Nightmare will respond.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ooohhhh...w/e. i only llike Mario TEnnis and Kart. didn't like the other sports.

remember, Gid only said PERHAPS tuesday, so we really shouldn't be fussy. it'll definately be up by friday.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Gideon just announced!

Check out the RPG announcements to see, but he said it should be up in about 5 hours... tomorrow at the latest. He also discusses classes and clans. It cost something like 5000 gil to start a clan, but Gid gives us some advice too. And there are evolving classes too! Alright boys, get ready!

EDIT: There are AI bots too!

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Yes, I just read that too. I can not wait. I wonder which class I should get and should. This is gonna be awesome!

I can't hold myself. He'll probably set it up when I'm sleeping >_<. Well, I'm guessing Ultima will have to "waste" 5000 gil to make his clan in the RPG. Cya later

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
That's alot to set up a clan. Oh well. I'll probably just make everyone donate some to help pay for it.

It's 9 o'clock here and nothing still. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Well, I guess we could all help him out. I mean, if he doesn't want to take a loan. The classes are Mage, Thief, Knight, Warrior, and an unknown class. All 5 classes evolve three times into new classes at certain levels.

I personally love mages, so unless another class is just awesome, I'm gonna be a mage!

EDIT: Hey Ultima, do you plan on updating everyone's ranks before the start of the RPG? Or are you gonna wait to see who will be active?

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
I think i'll try to start out as a brawler, i don't know why maybe it's the lure of the end evolution (champion) but i'll try and chip in ultima and i think gideon said it was about 500, i'm not sure anyway see you tonight

XxShadowxX

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new to this RPG. Master.Lord.Marth. got me to join this game. I was wondering if I could join. Don't worry, I'm a quick learner. =P (BTW, you guys wouldn't be the same KOH that was on mobRO and discoveryro, would you?)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
XxShadowxX said:
Hey, I'm new to this RPG. Master.Lord.Marth. got me to join this game. I was wondering if I could join. Don't worry, I'm a quick learner. =P (BTW, you guys wouldn't be the same KOH that was on mobRO and discoveryro, would you?)
Sure, you may join. No, this is the only site that this clan is on.

11:39 here and still no RPG. :urg:

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I guess he likes to just hang out around here.lol

Anyways,i need a opponent when the RPG starts so yeah i would also like to join this clan. Since it seems mostly active and set up pretty well about now. I do have a lil experience in the last RPG's we had here so i hope that helps and maybe ultima still remembers me.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Did you read that gideon said that the rpg is released on the 1st, still not that long to go. By the way i'd be interested to know which careers everyone in the clan is chosing eg. wizard,brawler,theif, i think there are more but i don't know what they are, as i've said before i want to be a brawler

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Im back from vacation. I saw that the RPG isnt out yet, but I know it supposed to be released on Semptember 1st. Chaoser, Im sure Ultima will let you join. And Ultima, am I the Minister of Exterior still?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Chaoser said:
I guess he likes to just hang out around here.lol

Anyways,i need a opponent when the RPG starts so yeah i would also like to join this clan. Since it seems mostly active and set up pretty well about now. I do have a lil experience in the last RPG's we had here so i hope that helps and maybe ultima still remembers me.
Yeah, I remember you. We had a few bouts in the RPG. I'll be glad to let you join. Welcome.

LinkRulzs, yes, you are still Minister of Exterior. Speaking of which, we need a Minister of Interior. Anthony C is our current one, but he is not very active. With the RPG coming soon, we need one so the points can be updated. I will do them myself until then, but I'm not on much so they might not be done too often.

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Welcome back Link!

Don't you also have this clan on your site for your RPG Ultima :p

How many members you got now?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Razorstar said:
I can still join right?

But one thing......how do you battle on the internet?
Yes, you may still join. Welcome.

The RPG system is supposed to be up tomorrow. You will see once they get it up and running.

Axem: Yes, I do have this clan on there but that place is abandoned so I don't count it. We have 21 members now. :chuckle:

Exovel

Smash Ace
Another day delay... oh well, good luck Gid... but wow was he right, he said before the RPG started we'd get a flood of members, and it seems that the clans have. Ah well, I may see you guys tonight, for sure tomorrow. TaTa.

EDIT: by the way all, Ultima has updated the first page rank sheet. Everyone has been given proper rank and title. But I did notice that XxShadowxX was not listed. Is he an official member? Also, hello Chaoser and Razorstar, and welcome!

I also noticed that I've never seen some members post at all, so hopefully they become active soon. I do know that Jman68 said he was far to busy for SWF, so I don't think we'll be seeing him. Then again, I could be wrong...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Master.Lord.Marth. said:
so it was delayed, again. At least is just one more day, hopefully it will be worth it. Is my buddy XxshadowxX official?
I accepted him in but I forgot to add him to the list. That makes 22 members.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ultima, i'll be the minister if you want. since my sig shack MOASS has no point, because no ones making sigs right now, i have time to attend to the internal affairs.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ultima, i'll be the minister if you want. since my sig shack MOASS has no point, because no ones making sigs right now, i have time to attend to the internal affairs.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp said:
Alright. You know that you have to update the points every weekend, right? Also, the points system is on the first post.

Razorstar

Smash Rookie
Okay. I mean that do you have SSBM somehow on the internet? I would bet not though.

And another thing, how do you upload custom Avatars?

Exovel

Smash Ace
Razor: This RPG is not in any way asscoiated with SSBM. It's just on a SSBM website... there's a big difference. The RPG is something to do for fun on SWF, but it's not anyhting like SSBM.

And as for custom avatars... you need to purchase a membership or win an award. Custom avvys are not free.

EDIT: Ultima, it is confirmed (by Cap'nCrunch) that kungfurabbits has joined the Elites. The convo is located in their thread.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I appreciate the acception into the clan. Just so you all know, I plan on being the best #1. ;)
My class will definetly be along the lines of anything dealing with a theif as always and Ultima we did have a couple of battles. *cough*iwonthemallwithease*cough* But tell me is this the original KoH? Because i remember another which u were a member of or i could be thinking of something else.

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry about the confusion.

I asked to join the clan but never got any responce so I moved on and joined a nice little clan. I should've came back here and told you.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
great, since I work from 1pm-9pm (which are the perfect hours for me), I will have a late start on the RPG (unless it is released late in the day)

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Hi guys I just wanted to clear up an issue. If you thought we wanted to ally with WAI?? and his clan- this is not true. We are currently voting on the clan to ally with in the next RPG. I aplogize for any misconcecptions.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Chaoser said:
I appreciate the acception into the clan. Just so you all know, I plan on being the best #1. ;)
My class will definetly be along the lines of anything dealing with a theif as always and Ultima we did have a couple of battles. *cough*iwonthemallwithease*cough* But tell me is this the original KoH? Because i remember another which u were a member of or i could be thinking of something else.
No, you are thinking of the Hylian Heroes, but I left that clan to make this one because they were so inactive. Oh, and I do remember beating you a few times. Paladins > thieves. ;)

Top Bottom