• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i never planned on going, and then the night before some1 from work wanted to swap shifts with me and i got the 31st off. But i decided not to go.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
He didn't go. Just me and AmBa.

It was awesome.

I played falcon was played in 3/4 of my friendlies, Falco in 3/4 of pools, and 50/50 in bracket.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
PeeF...

SMYM...
Melee....
Doubles...

Thoughts?

I'm gonna roll with George at vgbootcamp since we were supposed to team at the next SSBO and I never made it back :-?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PeeF...

SMYM...
Melee....
Doubles...

Thoughts?

I'm gonna roll with George at vgbootcamp since we were supposed to team at the next SSBO and I never made it back :-?
Deff.

You get my numba son? I ain't recieved no confirmation text.

We need to play millions of friendlies at VG. Hopefully you will enjoy my nasty skill.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
It was a good pass he threw, just our guy was ****ing to to toooo good and intercepted them sh itz. It was a good football game, no doubt about that. It was good on both ends, honestly.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Dart and I talked about this already.

I'm super pissed HOW the colts lost not THAT they lost.

Everyone on the ****ing planet saw the Saints jump 2 short routes on that drive, and they didn't get burned either time, so OF ****ING COURSE there gonna keep doing it. But for whatever reason, Tom Moore kept calling play options with short routes in them, and also for some reason Peyton threw yet another short route without enough "oomph" behind it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
hmm, are u guys going to angry shinobi circus or VG bootcamp?

Dart

Smash Lord
Dart and I talked about this already.

I'm super pissed HOW the colts lost not THAT they lost.

Everyone on the ****ing planet saw the Saints jump 2 short routes on that drive, and they didn't get burned either time, so OF ****ING COURSE there gonna keep doing it. But for whatever reason, Tom Moore kept calling play options with short routes in them, and also for some reason Peyton threw yet another short route without enough "oomph" behind it.
and another thing is, whats so hard about running a hailmary at least once? i mean they did it ONE time and what happened? touchdown colts. wtf colts wtf?

BunBun

Smash Master
Hey EVille + wiggins, Jayford and I will teams moneymatch any teams you guys can throw at us.

This applies to Eville people only, as we're going to do an old fashioned Eville vs Purdue battle =3

This is for SMYM

BunBun

Smash Master
Alright. Let's get them rules straightened out.

All $10 MM's will be best of 3
All $20 MM's will be best of 5
Higher prices will be negotiated on.

Normal rules, but MW style stagelist:

Stage striking, with one ban per team.

Starter:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Dream Land 64
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi's Story

Counter:
Kongo Jungle 64
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Mushroom Kingdom 2

If you don't like that stagelist, you aren't midwest.

(willing to compromise on stagelist if necessary)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
why isn't Fountain of Dreams in there?
and, Peoria vs Purdue at SMYM? =O

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh lmao, u were talking MM, i was talking crew battle =),

but yea, i wanna MM as much ppl as i can at SMYM too.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
George, how bout if I beat you, you shut your f*cking mouth and stop treating me like dirt on the forums? How does that sound?

Top Bottom