• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
you are a ***, i just wasnt directing it in your direction

also

i plan on winnin TiMS 3 if i go

edit

so i just beat ODST's campaign on legendary, took me too long cause of work and school, but.....HYPE! **** i cant wait for a continuation of this storyline

PEEF!

Smash Hero
(Copy pasted from my own eBash post)

Time: 10AM Sat to 8AM Sunday. (Oct 3rd)
22 hours of nonstop smash.

This tournament will feature:

2v2 Brawl
2v2 Melee
1v1 Brawl
1v1 Melee

in that order.

If you preregister, you will be able to get the event T-shirt. So preregister. Hopefully we will be able to get the placer's placements airbrushed onto the shirt. (Apparently this will cost extra)

Also:

Designated Rooms/Areas and Multiple BYOC spots with TVs provided
Includes: Capture Card Set-up on at least some of the stations for recording and archiving video of the matches. (U'll be the famous3r!)

Get your teammates, and preorder at your local eBash to secure your shirt. Make sure you sign up with the name you want on the back of your shirt (if we are able to do that for you).

The rulesets are 100% exactly the Midwest circuit rules for the respective games, so don't worry. Get registered peoplee!

Cost: $30 including shirt.

Hopefully we can do crew battles in both games also.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i cant go i dont think, they scheduled me for 33 hours next week and i signed on for 20 hours tops, so im gonna ask them to take some off, maybe ill get saturday off

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ebash where in Evansville? Argh, wish they just did all the melee tourney first then brawl tournies. Brawl screws up my melee, back and forth constantly will be ugly. Edit holy crap this is Sat. It's looking doubtful. If I do decide to go, could I carpool with Evansville folk?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Ebash where in Evansville? Argh, wish they just did all the melee tourney first then brawl tournies. Brawl screws up my melee, back and forth constantly will be ugly. Edit holy crap this is Sat. It's looking doubtful. If I do decide to go, could I carpool with Evansville folk?
The melee tournaments are more exciting so they are second.

Its brawl, it shouldnt destroy your melee in a couple hours. just keep l-cancelling like you usually would, and dont worry about it.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
thats not what he said at the time, but i told him he was playin bad.

but anyway, im significantly better than this now, and bunbun and i have "grown a pair"
im A TON more confident now, and have better tech skill.

oh and i actually nair now, i still am hesitant to do it to falco cause i feel like he can just shoot a laser at me and im done.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL there is no doubt I was playing like trash re-watching that. Rene wont deny it.

But he has gotten better as well. (Still not PEEF level =P)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
It's not so much the l-cancelling. It's stopping your dashes differently with shield or down, DIs, and remembering to camp in brawl, wavedashing out of shield instead of attacking, lol. Trying to adjust faster.

Edit, I lose to pichus all day.

BunBun

Smash Master
Kirby, then?

I'll wreck with both of them.

To beat Pichu, and I'm serious when I say this, all you have to do is nair and knee. That's it. Nair to stop my approaches and knee whenever you can. Congrats, you win.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Just do it or he will bug you for lyfe.

I really dont like low tier matches.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'd mm$ your pichu or kirby just for lulz if I was still in the Indiana area, sir BunBun. But alas, I'm in Louisiana creating a new crew of smashers.

I also just met this guy named Zak who's been playing melee for years(2003!). And he wrecks with Ganon-Guy. Hopefully the newly found crew from NW Louisiana will someday come up and wreck Kneebash. ;D That'd be sick.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
21 god**** people at our KB weekly. Good **** guys, and thanks for the help Rene and Biz.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So you are no longer part of Kneebash?!

Oh no, I'm still part of Kneebash. I was one of the original members, I can't back out of it now, scrub.

But I've got a crew going and we're all gonna get siiiiick. Especially with Zak around to give pointers and tips on things I can't.

Here's who we got right now:
Me: I've actually been playing alot of different characters lately. My Puff is getting too good, my Falcon is a kneeing machine, Luigi is still my baby, and I play an utterly ridiculous amount of characters... Go me. XD

Ben: He played Sheik back when we use to play before brawl. He's still getting his Sheik on, but he's grown bored of that *****, so he's picking up the Ice Babies. He's got a great mind set, and once he starts L-Canceling constantly he's gonna get really good really fast.

T.B.: He also played melee back in the day. But he mained a different member of the Triforce Family. He played Link, and he was good(as in, he won alot cause we all sucked) back then. He's still playing Link, but he's starting to main Marth. He also has a great mind for the game, and once he starts L-Canceling he'll get good fast, too. He's also better than Reneblade at Gears... Just throwing that out there.

Bob: This sunofa***** is maining Luigi. He's got wavedashing down almost completely. Once he learns what to do with those wavedashes he's gonna poop kids. He also wants to pick up Marth.

Zak: Ganon main. Pretty sure he's better than everyone in KB... Except for maybe Jekyll. lawl
His Ganondorf is really scary, actually. He knows what to do with most of the characters, in general. He's a great dude and I'm glad I was able to meet him right when I moved back.

Well, that's pretty much the Smash Bros Update for you guys. Once everyone gets better we'll start recording sets and I'll start uploading them to my page. Go ahead and sub so you don't miss them. :D

www.youtube.com/user/wiggi0620

EDIT: Also, good shiz getting TWENTY-ONE people to a KB. Makes me miss there even more. ;D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Dude, make your crew like a sister crew of kneebash!

Like...LuKneesiana.

Yeah?

Well, an update from us is LOLI is coming to play almost every day.

Biz is a lord at waveshining, and does a whole bunch of tech stuff better than me. But I still beat him.

RenalPlate is getting much better too, because he is keeping up with Biz. They are about equal skill level.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ok first of all, your friend is not better than me at gears

2 **** you

3 i want a shot at this gannon-guy

4 this thread needs to be more active.

5 i have school and work to contend with so melee is 3rd on the list of stuff to do. and usually when i do play, i dont have my laptop so i cant record.

anyone wanna play tonight? i work until like midnight

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i worked too late, and just got home, so no melee for me tonight, im worn the **** out.

we should try to get 4 or 5 of us together tommorrow somewhere and play

Top Bottom