• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kittens versus Domo-kuns - Game over, who won?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman

I didn't like that he tried to force a wagon on Swords, I thought the vote was fine but I didn't like the way he tried to blatently force more votes on the wagon.

Well Swiss' #116 certainly didn't help my view of him now that he's made that post, but I think Swords is at least going in the right direction with his stance, I think he's just taking it a little too far.

To answer your last two question's specifically:
Swords is pointing things out that I like and think need to be pointed out.
Swiss is tunneling and I haven't seen a reason why yet. That attack on my joke post is completely unwarranted.

@Swiss: No I've never been tunneled before and I'm not even mad bro.
elaborate. why dont you like #116?

wtf? "blatantly force more votes"? i just went thru all of ran's posts, none of them match this description, and ran is still yer top dislike, worthy of attack for it except that you know his reputation? ewwwww eww eewwwww ew ew ew

completely unwarranted? you were posting 100% fluff when every other person was posting content, and you didn't comment on said content until specifically asked

the more i read the less I like. you've had 2 posts so far that basically ended in "hes not worth attacking, i'll be watching though" which just makes me cringe because of how much it looks like yer just pushing off looking for scum. your strongest stance is against ran, for a total bs reason.

vote: Shadow Moth

to utilize my new and improved vocabulary, a little wagon snap would be nice.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Swords is town.

Gord is not. Moth is not. J is possibly not town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran, I can't tell whether or not I dislike Ran cuz he's Ran, or cuz he's legit scummy. I don't like the way he hopped on the Sword vote. Plus, his questions seem so odd and still, the way he plays is just totally going to mindf*** town, and is anti town. No matter how much I've seen it from town Ran, I still can't see em as town. But I guess I'm giving myself time to feel out a read for his slot (btw Ran I swear to god if I get fourteen questions out of this paragraph I'm going to lick your big toe).

Btw your Moth vote is ********.

So? How would that make me scum?

Underlined, why is it ********?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
I didn't have any questions for you. Votes don't always have to come with questions.

However, I now have thought of some questions for you.

What do you make of my accusation? You attacked what I didn't do. Okay, whatever. So what about what I have done? Unless I missed it, you yourself haven't actually disagreed with the accusation I made against you, just with how I made it. Why?
srry looks like i missed this, anyway:

i haven't disagreed with the accusation it's self because I didn't post that reply to swiss thinking "ok ima set up me being a noob so i can refer back to this later", but i can sorta understand how you could read it that way, and arguing what exactly i meant at the time is prettymuch useless.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Swiss: Because I haven’t seen anything of harm from him yet. I’ll be careful.

@Swords: I think you should move on from Fynal. It's t v t now. Again, I never saw him use the excuse of the noob card to his advantage. What Joey said was that he could POSSIBLY use what he said to set himself up, but it wouldn't matter unless he did something wrong and then used it.

Let's wagon Moth now. J defending his buddy there?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

You have it 100% right Ranmaru.

Also, why did you put Moth at L-2? What is the reasoning behind Gord-Moth-J scum? Why did you basically just do what everyone else is thinking. This is your second bandwagon vote in a row.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
not convinced about gord. why swiss's vote is ******** though needs answering from him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like Sword's effort to push on Fynal. Although I feel he has it wrong on Fynal. I don't get any scum vibes from Swords.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
@#106 - correct.

Moth exactly why do you dislike me, apart from the fact that I'll have a deep rooted, seething hate for you as long as you (or me, but you) are alive. Have you ever been tunnelled before? Do you think you'll enjoy it?

@ Whoever asked - Swords leans town. We'll find out after he decided whether to wagon Moth with me or not.
elaborate. why dont you like #116?
This looks like a declaration of tunneling. Tunneling is scummy.

wtf? "blatantly force more votes"? i just went thru all of ran's posts, none of them match this description, and ran is still yer top dislike, worthy of attack for it except that you know his reputation? ewwwww eww eewwwww ew ew ew
Try his #53
And he's not my top dislike, I said Swiss was. But not anymore.
completely unwarranted? you were posting 100% fluff when every other person was posting content, and you didn't comment on said content until specifically asked
And you think one fluff post in RVS is worthy of a vote?

the more i read the less I like. you've had 2 posts so far that basically ended in "hes not worth attacking, i'll be watching though" which just makes me cringe because of how much it looks like yer just pushing off looking for scum. your strongest stance is against ran, for a total bs reason.
Not liking someone because they're trying to wagon a person who you don't think deserves a vote is not a BS reason to not like them. A vote is one thing but asking for a wagon is threatening a lynch.

to utilize my new and improved vocabulary, a little wagon snap would be nice.
I don't like it when you do it either. Your argument is full of holes.

Unvote Vote: Shadow Moth
Wat. Explain. I really don't like you right now, but I also don't like Fynal.
Who I vote depends on your answer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J:

Swords was at l-2 and you were fine with it.

Moth is scummy. And mostly because of Fynal's post above. He hasn't even voted yet. He's only now willing to vote because of my vote. (I think)

Gord because his vote on Swords is forced. Plus his "Your Moth vote is ********" poke.

Moth because he is playing it safe, and because he had a bad reason to feel scum vibes from me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
**** is bout to get real
Yup.

I like Sword's effort to push on Fynal. Although I feel he has it wrong on Fynal. I don't get any scum vibes from Swords.
Liar. You were just on him with your vote because you didn't like his Fynal push. Now you are saying you liked his Fynal push?

Tunneling is scummy.

No it's not.

SM said:
Wat. Explain. I really don't like you right now, but I also don't like Fynal.
Who I vote depends on your answer.
I extremely dislike this sentiment.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J:

This was my reason

"
Instead of trying to poke at him to try to develop a stronger read on Fynal, you instead jump to conclusions"

I didn't like that he jumped to conclusions.

But you DO know that I have said that Newb pressure was warranted. I now feel that Swords is town. Gord's vote on Swords reeked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
so I did like the push and what he said afterwords checked out.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman

Try his #53
And he's not my top dislike, I said Swiss was. But not anymore.

Right now, my least favorite player is Ranmaru but honestly from what I've heard about him I'm willing to give him a bit more time so I can get a more accurate read on him.
After Ran is Swiss.
the bull****. it is everywhere.

more when i catch my breath, your scummyness knocked the wind out of me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords was at l-2 and you were fine with it.
~.~ That wasn't the question. And also you hap-hazardly put him at L-2.

SM said:
Moth is scummy. And mostly because of Fynal's post above. He hasn't even voted yet. He's only now willing to vote because of my vote. (I think)
What about Fynal's post? How is not voting scummy? And your "i think statement" just destroyed your argument.

Ran said:
Gord because his vote on Swords is forced. Plus his "Your Moth vote is ********" poke.
How is his vote forced? Swiss' Moth vote was bad because it was substantiated by a inside joke post.

Ran said:
Moth because he is playing it safe, and because he had a bad reason to feel scum vibes from me.
You explained moth twice. A bad reason to feel scum vibes from you?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman

And you think one fluff post in RVS is worthy of a vote?
the game was shifting rapidly out of RVS, while all you did was post fluff. You didn't post on the real content (swords attacking me) until afterwards, once i asked you about it. This isnt worth a vote from me, but maybe it is from swiss, and either way its certainly supporting my vote on you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't care, he's scum.

Fynal voted. Fynal wasn't fence sitting like Moth is.

Swiss is null to me, but I'm using POE right now. About Gord:

"Swords seems to be very intent on letting people know that Fynal should be looked after in case he's playing the noob card (which I don't really see it being played, or being set up to be referred back to later on). It seems like he was try'na push for a relatively easy Fynal lynch... when there really isn't much of a case to support it. And plus I feel it's contradictory that he's attacking Fynal for what he says he is, when Moth can more easily be looked at for setting himself up in the future for bad play by calling it a "change in playstyle". It just bugs me."

Check the bold. I didn't think Swords was trying to get an easy lynch, when his vote was the first srs vote from RVS. That is bull.

Yes. It is. You too.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman

Not liking someone because they're trying to wagon a person who you don't think deserves a vote is not a BS reason to not like them. A vote is one thing but asking for a wagon is threatening a lynch.
*vomit*

-you don't like ran because you think ran is trying to lynch swords.
-you assume ran intended to lynch swords immediately, because he wanted a wagon, which, I might add, by no means always lead to lynches.

when person A wagons person B, and you think person B is town, the appropriate reaction is to argue with person A, not hate on them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Zen: The Moth is scummy part was the response to him asking why I put him at L-2. The second part was explaining why he was scummy.

Gord more likely than J. I don't know much about J because he always dislikes me in any game, so I have him as my third scum pick. I am deff for wagoning Gord.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
ran's reasoning for townswords and scumJ not holding up very well for me. reading more.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Honestly Ran you seem pretty confident in your reads. If Smoth flips town would you accept being the lynch tomorrow?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I would. How would you feel about moving towards Gord then if this were to happen?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
so far i gather: for ranmaru:

swords is town because his push against me makes sense after all

J is scum because he attacked ran when ran voted Moth --> scumbud defense

i am probably missing something glaring, getting to it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yep on Swords.

J is a slight suspicion, especially for dropping his whole push on Swords just for that. *shrug* More confident in Moth/Gord for now.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
[CONCERNING GORD]

@ran: i understand the "swiss's vote is BS" thing, but could you explain why his accusations/suspicions of you, particularly what you bolded ("ran's wagon hop is scummy"), are scummy?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If I were lynched toDay I'd feel better seeing Gord going ToMmorow, Zen.

@Fynal: Hmm? I'm confused, the only thing I bolded on this page was about Gord. Is that what you mean? Can you quote it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because I feel as though Gord has beeng poking at Smoth to let Smoth go down before he would, as a fake connection.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"Btw your Moth vote is ********. "

That came out of left field there.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
sorry, that question was formatted exceptionally badly, and btw our PPP must be different lol

im referring to your initial stated reason against gord, #125

explain please, why what he said was scummy, particularly what you bolded, and not including the bit concerning swiss's vote (which i understand)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Again, taking this post for post.

He is a newbie though. What in the world? Why are you so frightened of him Swords, goodness me.
He's a newbie with skill.

Did you seriously just agree to being over-exaggerated and continued to try and justify it? He wasn't pulling the newb card though! And gogo advicedog.
Try not to be annoying. Yeah, I've seen him do it before, but now he's definitely not. Do you not agree? Is that a bad thing?

Don't be dense. That's not advice dogging in the slightest.

Already explained how it was a bit of FUD (morely the Fear part). The thing you are doing I've explained as well.
Okay, you are right. It is FUD, in the sense that I'm attacking him only based off of something he might do.

I find this odd to say the least.
I have my reasons for doing things.

Well, okay, I think I can go on with the reveal now.

unvote

Of course I didn't really think Fynal was scummy based off of the simple possibility that he might be "using the newb card." I was more so interested in how he and others would react, and I DID want to preemptively shut down the option for him, just in case. Plus, I wanted to get this game moving faster.

I think I've accomplished that, so I should be moving on now.

Top Bottom