• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Matchup Rankings

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Fair enough. I think that warrants a 45-55 matchup, unless Deg can manage to disprove your arguments in a video. As for me, I need to call it a night so I don't oversleep through work in the morning ;)
Kirby's Fsmash might beat Wario's own Fsmash in knockback, but other than that Waft and Uair give him a slight edge on kills. 45-55 sounds fine to me, I don't have a problem with that ruling.

Sorry to pester you guys over this particular matchup for so long, you probably had better ones to discuss instead. I'm also glad that we had a civil debate; you don't know how many times I've had a friendly debate get nasty in a short period of time, and it's nice to have a discussion without someone throwing insults at you like every 5 minutes just because they think you are wrong.

Edit: Waft kills sooner than 90%... try around the 50's or lower... yeah, it's that good. :)

I didn't think Wario's Uair would be about the same as Kirby's Upsmash, that surprised me a bit. And Stale moves isn't an issue, we don't/shouldn't spam/use Fsmash enough in a row for it to affect his killing power enough.

Deg222

Smash Journeyman
Florida; I consider myself a decent brawl player.
ALL THAT DISCUSSION FOR A 5 POINT DIFFERENCE! Haha, jk.

We need people to express their opinions. It's the only way to get the best match up chart.

Final verdict 45-55 in Wario's favor, there really shouldn't be anymore discussion on this unless someone can show a huge advantage over Kirby.

Edit: Alright let's go back to Luigi. TwilightKirby stated:

I think you guys skipped over luigis advantages against kirby.

A good luigi player will always save their second jump. Even if you go for a dair a good luigi player will usually counter with a faster aerial and pretty much all of luigis aerials are faster than kirbys dair. You can't ledehog him either as he will have a saved jump downb and upb to help him recover vertically. Also luigis aerials have lots of priority, especially his sex kick. And his down b will beat all of your aerials, the only things that beat his down b are fsmash rock, final cutter, hammer, and maybe inhale. Of course you can grab him out of this, but the main time I see luigi players use this is to counter kirbys aerials.

Also he is pretty much just as capable at killing kirby as kirby is capable of killing him. He can get early kos with a jab to upb if you arent careful, and if he isnt careful you can get him with a well placed ground hammer. Also both of you have difficulty comboing each other due luigi having his sex kick and down b for tons of priority in the air and luigi slides a lot when hit making it impossible to down tilt to fsmash. Kirby is also small floats and has a good aerial game as well. This fight is very even and feels like whoever punishes more mistakes wins.
Seems like we have some reconsideration to do. I for one don't have much experience on this match up.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
I don't agree with the matchup ruling but i guess there isn't more i can say to sway anyone on the subject
Then why don't you go challenge the Wario boards to some matches? By owning them all you can prove them wrong! /sarcasm

No really, if you still want to debate it be my guest. I want this to be as accurate as possible. We're almost done, I think we have 6-7 characters left, then begins the refinement process. If we get one matchup solid now, thats one less we have to deal with later.

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf: I play against Ganondorf a LOT, and this is a tough match to call.

Kirby can poke Ganondorf pretty safely from the air with Bair and Fair and on the ground with tilts. Ganondorf doesn't really have a lot of horizontal range, but relies on people to come into his range where he deals ridiculous amount of damage and good priority with stuff like Dair and jab. You can sit outside his range and bait with tip Fairs and Bairs without being too unsafe. Just be careful of Dash attack, Wizard's foot (DownB), and the >B grab in between your aerials. If you SH aerial and land everytime, Ganon can sneak in these hits to punish.

Up close, Kirby has some advantage. Kirby crouch goes under Ganon's Dair, Jab, Ftilt, and all his aerials unless you do them right beore you hit the ground, in which case he lags heavily and you can block and punish. Get up in his face with Dtilt, and cause him to whiff his hits, and you can get grabs and Utilts easily. Once you get Ganon in the air you can have your way with him, especially at early %. Utilt combos are hard for him to deal with, just be careful once he gets some room, as he can DownB stall or Dair to trade hits, and you don't want either of those. Fthrow combos work great here too.

Once they start to realize Kirby crouch beats most of Ganon's best moves, you can expect to see a lot of >B grab. Just be careful not to get caught on the ground too much with this. Whiffing a Dtilt/Ftilt or just about anything on the ground will usually get you grabbed. If you're high enough in the air your safe and can punish his whiff with an aerial, unless he does an aerial >B.

Be very careful about the choke, as it's probably Ganon's best weapon vs. Kirby. >B does 9% by itself (drops down to 6% or so with repeated use. From the >B, Ganon has a lot of good, damaging options that can really hurt Kirby. He gets a free jab for free (~8%), if you don't DI the hit he gets free dash attack (which can kill Kirby around 120%), and he can tech chase with Dair (~20%) and another >B (resets the scenario). If you get up wrong from the choke, Ganon can easily put 40% damage on you, which done once or twice puts Kirby at risk for KO.

In dealing with >B you have a few options though. Dair will go right over it, as will Fair or Bair, but Dair has the best damage potential. You can also try dash away Fsmash, but it's a little riskier since Kirby's dash isn't that fast/far. Swallow beats it out, but only if you are quick. You can roll/spotdodge, but Ganon recovers quick enough to punish you after unless you avoid it in the very beginning.

Kirby is light. Above 80-90% Ganon can KO Kirby with a lot of his attacks. His Fair trades hits with most of Kirby's aerials and hits hard. A Ftilt at medium % can be scary too. Dair kills of the top around the early 100%s, and Dash attack untainted kills around 120% IIRC. Once you're at higher % you have to start playing much more defensively. Eating a >B around 80-100% can be death for Kirby. Kirby can get the kill on Ganon too, but Ganon is fairly heavy, and you have to rack up much more damage on him than he has to for Kirby.

Ganon can edgeguard Kirby decently too, reverse Uair can be hard to avoid unless you have most of your jumps left. Jumping out with Fair too, he can get kills at 50-60% and trade hits. Kirby can edgeguard him pretty good too. Your standard Bair edgeguard works well, as well as ledgehogs, Dair, and swallow.

Overall I think it's a pretty close matchup. Kirby can combo and rack damage well, and poke Ganon decently. He also shuts down a lot of Ganon's game, since his usual Dair and jab chains get beat by Kirby crouch. But Ganon only needs to get a few of his hits and combos in to get Kirby to KO %, and then Kirby needs to be on his toes. One >B from Ganon where you get up wrong into a double Dair into aerial can quickly turn the match in his favor. Play it smart and control the pace and spacing in the fight and you can get the upper hand though. I'd say 55-45 Kirby.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
Alright, I think the Wario discussion ran its course, let's get back to Luigi.

I think you guys skipped over luigis advantages against kirby.

A good luigi player will always save their second jump. Even if you go for a dair a good luigi player will usually counter with a faster aerial and pretty much all of luigis aerials are faster than kirbys dair. You can't ledehog him either as he will have a saved jump downb and upb to help him recover vertically. Also luigis aerials have lots of priority, especially his sex kick. And his down b will beat all of your aerials, the only things that beat his down b are fsmash rock, final cutter, hammer, and maybe inhale. Of course you can grab him out of this, but the main time I see luigi players use this is to counter kirbys aerials.

Also he is pretty much just as capable at killing kirby as kirby is capable of killing him. He can get early kos with a jab to upb if you arent careful, and if he isnt careful you can get him with a well placed ground hammer. Also both of you have difficulty comboing each other due luigi having his sex kick and down b for tons of priority in the air and luigi slides a lot when hit making it impossible to down tilt to fsmash. Kirby is also small floats and has a good aerial game as well. This fight is very even and feels like whoever punishes more mistakes wins.
I'm not sure about the bolded part. I think B-Air has more priority than Luigi's Down-B. See 0:08 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vObTh3fViP4&feature=related. Gonzo pulls out a retreating B-air to stop Luigi's approach with the tornado.

Edit: Let's finish the Luigi discussion before we move on to Ganon. Sorry, Brahma. Good post though ;)

Deg222

Smash Journeyman
I overall agree with what you said about Ganon because I have fought Sliq before, lolz.

I'm not sure about Ganon able to gimp Kirby though. I guess if you're getting cocky on the edge you could waste your jumps before you know it.

Anyways, Brahma pretty much said it all, I'd say 55-45 or 60-40 in Kirby's favor because of the simple fact that Kirby can combo Ganon so well.

Edit: Oops, back to Luigi. :D

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
I don't have any real experience with the Luigi matchup, so not much for me to input there. I don't think it will hurt to have 2 character discussions at once though.

Deg, Kirby can rack damage very well on Ganon, but Ganon can get Kirby to KO % very quickly too, and doesn't need to spend as much time rackig damage for a clean kill on Kirby.

As far as edgeguard, Ganon doing reverse Uair off the stage is hard to avoid, and knocks back pretty far. If you have a few of your jumps left you can try to go over it or jump+airdodge through it, but if you get hit at mid %s (50ish) and don't have all your jumps left, you're pretty screwed.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Alright, I think the Wario discussion ran its course, let's get back to Luigi.

I'm not sure about the bolded part. I think B-Air has more priority than Luigi's Down-B. See 0:08 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vObTh3fViP4&feature=related. Gonzo pulls out a retreating B-air to stop Luigi's approach with the tornado.

Edit: Let's finish the Luigi discussion before we move on to Ganon. Sorry, Brahma. Good post though ;)
Hmm it looks like they both took damage there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwHOz6C1l7Q
0:39 I do a bair and he pulls out a downb to beat it.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Luigi's got a good air game with b-air and n-air, n-air is fast, has priority, disrupts combos AND kills. His u-air, f-air and d-air are ok, his ground game is ok, he's hard to combo because of his floatiness and slow falling speed, it's almost impossible to d-tilt trip to forward smash because his lack of traction, as Twilight said his dowb b is a pain in the ***. ALWAYS watch out for the jab to up b combo, it kills at ~50% if non staled. Well, his fireballs are easy to avoid and powershield because of their trajectory and are slow moving, as is his forward b, but be careful about the missfire.

He can kill you relatively early with his f-smash and u-smash, his d-smash sends you in a weird trajectory, but his tilts aren't good (I think...). And he's easy to gimp, with his predictable recovery. I'd say this match-up is pretty much even, or slightly in Kirby's favor, between 60-40 and 50-50, but more or less than that, I disagree.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Luigi's got a good air game with b-air and n-air, n-air is fast, has priority, disrupts combos AND kills. His u-air, f-air and d-air are ok, his ground game is ok, he's hard to combo because of his floatiness and slow falling speed, it's almost impossible to d-tilt trip to forward smash because his lack of traction, as Twilight said his dowb b is a pain in the ***. ALWAYS watch out for the jab to up b combo, it kills at ~50% if non staled. Well, his fireballs are easy to avoid and powershield because of their trajectory and are slow moving, as is his forward b, but be careful about the missfire.

He can kill you relatively early with his f-smash and u-smash, his d-smash sends you in a weird trajectory, but his tilts aren't good (I think...). And he's easy to gimp, with his predictable recovery. I'd say this match-up is pretty much even, or slightly in Kirby's favor, between 60-40 and 50-50, but more or less than that, I disagree.
His d-smash sends you up and kills at about 100% if not stale, and it is really fast and hits behind and in front of him.

This is probably the matchup that feels most like 50-50 to me (besides another kirby)

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Luigi is a pretty even matchup. Don't mistake luigi's air game for = kirby though. Luigi has better range on the ground, and a more useful projectile. Still I'de say they're about 50/50

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
His projectile is our projectile. Kirby can use Luigi's fireball better than Mario's, right?

Ganon may be heavy, but Kirby still has some power to his killing moves. And he's big enough to combo no problem. About an hour back I pulled this off on one: Grab->F-throw->U-air->Grab->F-throw->U-air->reverse U-Tilt->B-air->B-air. That's 60+ percent right there.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
It sounds that most feel Luigi is neutral. I still want to hear from storm92, he made the original claim of 60-40, and he hasn't commented in the new discussion yet. Here's his first post:

Luigi I somehow fight all the time. It's pretty close to what Red.Tide said ^. Luigi's fireballs aren't as good because they're not ground-hugging and we can just crouch and avoid them. With neutralB we also have the ability to steal that range and then start throwing back fireballs at him, keeping him on the defensive as he has to either jump/sidestep/shield out of the way. The strongest thing about Weegee is his lagless aerial game, but we do better in the air with outranging his Fair, coming very close to his Bair's range with ours, having the rock, and having multiple jumps to get out of any combos he tries to string together. His Green Missile is the hardest thing to gimp, but a well-timed FF'd Dair can usually gimp his lackluster vertical recovery. On the ground, we also dominate with a much better dash attack and minorly better tilts. He's not too heavy so he's not hard to kill, but he can kill us pretty early with his Fsmash when fresh. Overall though, Kirby can use his own projectile against him better than he can use it, can pull off some throw combos, and can beat him on the air and ground.
Somewhere like 60-40, I would think.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
i feel that his forward B is easy to gimp. Kirby's aerial hammer offers a large hitbox to hit Luigi with when he uses his forward B to recover. A smart Luigi will always ave his jump for the final step of recovery so its important that Kirby aggressively defends the edge far b4 Luigi gets close enough to use a jump+aerial to get on it.

On the ground, Luigi doesn't have a cape which makes playing him less of a problem. In the Luigi is fast. Ridiculously fast, Kirby can't spam aerials in this match up but instead should use Bair or Fair with good timing to avoind being combo'd by Luigi's aerials. The match up in my opinion is at worst 50-50 but more along the lines of 55-45 in favor of Kirby

Colbert

Smash Apprentice
Luigi isn't that hard to edgeguard, even though they save their doublejump for the Cyclone. Green Missile is easy to prepare for and can be hit with a hammer, a dair, or even a bair. Cyclone can be countered with a stone, because it is fairly predictable. Up b is obviously easy to gimp.

Remember, once the double jump is gone the cyclone is gone and that is the only tricky part about his recovery.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
So, are we looking at 55-45 for both Ganon and Luigi? It seems discussion is dieing down a bit...

Also, check out the OP and feel free to leave your comments on characters we haven't discussed yet.

Edit: People continue to argue the Falco matchup in the matchup thread. Get in there and prove them wrong! They're at the point to saying Falco has the advantage against Kirby...

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
So, are we looking at 55-45 for both Ganon and Luigi? It seems discussion is dieing down a bit...

Also, check out the OP and feel free to leave your comments on characters we haven't discussed yet.

Edit: People continue to argue the Falco matchup in the matchup thread. Get in there and prove them wrong! They're at the point to saying Falco has the advantage against Kirby...
I think we're gonna need some hard data in order to sway them.

We need some matchups with a godly Falco.

though I do admit, even I'm starting to think the battle is a 50-50.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Ganon is only 55-45???

Ganon can be gimped to hell. First off Kirby can go Fthrow, upair, Fthrow, upair, Fsmash, (here Ganon has three options: Jump/aerial, Forward B, or upb) Depending on Ganon's choice from there Kirby can either Wall of Pain, Dair, or Gimp the edge with neutral B and spit Ganon far from the edge so he cant recover. This is at the least one stock of every match if i ever play a Ganandorf. It doesn't work all the time cuz i could mess up but when it does work. IT WORKS.

Ganondorfs weight makes him a prime target for Kirby to Combo, juggle, and Gimp. Also due to Ganondorf's limited recovery Kirby has many options at his disposal for gimping Ganon off the edge. Basically Ganon is slow, cant recover well, and gets combo'd beyond belief. THis matchup should be 60-40 for Kirby at least.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Ganon is only 55-45???

Ganon can be gimped to hell. First off Kirby can go Fthrow, upair, Fthrow, upair, Fsmash, (here Ganon has three options: Jump/aerial, Forward B, or upb) Depending on Ganon's choice from there Kirby can either Wall of Pain, Dair, or Gimp the edge with neutral B and spit Ganon far from the edge so he cant recover. This is at the least one stock of every match if i ever play a Ganandorf. It doesn't work all the time cuz i could mess up but when it does work. IT WORKS.

Ganondorfs weight makes him a prime target for Kirby to Combo, juggle, and Gimp. Also due to Ganondorf's limited recovery Kirby has many options at his disposal for gimping Ganon off the edge. Basically Ganon is slow, cant recover well, and gets combo'd beyond belief. THis matchup should be 60-40 for Kirby at least.
It's hard to argue with the fact that Ganondorf has (possibly) the highest KO potential in the game. It's pure strength that makes it 55-45.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
lol u have to be ******** to get hit by Ganon if ur playing Kirby. Kirby is to mobile. 55-45 is not the right matchup. Sorry but i'm not letting this one down. I've never lost to any ganon i've played to be honest i've enver had to worry about getting down to my last stock. GReg the snake main has a bada55 Ganon and i dont really worry about winning with him either. Really the only thing Kirby has to watch out for is the downspike and forward air, besides that Ganon is just to slow.

Also please visit this thread and back me up on the Falco vs Kirby matchup Thankshttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4791156#post4791156

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
lol u have to be ******** to get hit by Ganon if ur playing Kirby. Kirby is to mobile. 55-45 is not the right matchup. Sorry but i'm not letting this one down. I've never lost to any ganon i've played to be honest i've enver had to worry about getting down to my last stock. GReg the snake main has a bada55 Ganon and i dont really worry about winning with him either. Really the only thing Kirby has to watch out for is the downspike and forward air, besides that Ganon is just to slow.

Also please visit this thread and back me up on the Falco vs Kirby matchup Thankshttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4791156#post4791156
First the Kirby Challenge on the Ike thread, now this?

Dude, ask us about this kind of stuff before you do something as a representative of the Kirby mainers.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I have to agree with gonzo... kirby really shouldn't be getting hit by many of ganons attacks. He is pretty much just as easy as the space animals if not easier due to his lack of his projectile.

He is like fox with better ko potential but NO speed... oh and even worse recovery. So ganon is easier than fox but if you make a dumb mistake you will be punished more. I think this classifies as ganon having 1 thing in his favor: ko potential.

having one thing in ganons favor makes him a 70:30 for kirby

storm92

Smash Ace
I agree with 70:30 for Kirby against Ganon.

Anyways, on Luigi.
I still don't remain all too swayed by my original judgment due to me fighting Luigi's a lot and knowing what to expect out of them. I did overlook the Sex Kick in my previous post, and forgot the possibilities those open up for him to punish our combos with a quick aerial and for combos. Luigi is just an easy target for me due to his floatiness, and he can be gimped. I would agree with 55-45, 60-40 was just a rough estimate anyways.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
This is from edrees a peach player

"Kirby vs Peach: I feel this matchup is slightly in Kirby's favor. 55-45. I've played a lot of Kirby's actually, so I know that matchup really well. A strange matchup to know well but nonetheless. The thing that Peach really has going for her is that Kirby will never kill her unless she makes a mistake. His killing moves are all on the ground, and a smarter Peach won't allow him to do those to her when she's at higher percents. I think if you camp the Kirby with turnips, it can be much more in Peach's favor, because it doesn't seem like Kirby can do much about it, unless he's good at catching them. But then again that creates setups as with any matchup for Peach. Kirby's hard for Peach to hit, the way his attacks position him and such makes him illusive. Lots of hit trading in this matchup even more than normal so either character never has a big advantage."

I pointed out to him that kirby has aerial hammer to kill in the air but we still agreed on 55:45 slight advantage for kirby

Also I was discussing sonic and we agreed on 60:40 kirbys favor

Basically sonic still has his ground game due to his speed and he can get little hits in every now and then and dash grabs as well. But sonic is at a disadvantage since normally he relies on his air game for a lot of his damage and sonic simply can't fight kirby that well in the air. Sonic however is capable of dealing some damage in the air, especially from below.

Deg222

Smash Journeyman
That Peach has no idea how a good Kirby is played lol. Kirby's forward air will simply out prioritize all of Peach's aerials and Peach really shines with her aerials. There's no way she can camp with turnips because of the simple fact that Kirby has 5 jumps. If Peach is covering the ground so well with turnips, why should Kirby try to fight on the ground? Hover over Peach if she's being that campy with turnips and drop on her face when the time is right.

Anyways, I probably see this has being 60:40, in Kirby's favor, no less.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Unless Peach gets stitch face like Hova did against me and literally did 0-78 in two or three hits. : (

First the Kirby Challenge on the Ike thread, now this?

Dude, ask us about this kind of stuff before you do something as a representative of the Kirby mainers.
I didnt challenge any of them representing the Kirby COmmunity i said i'd play any of them to shed more light on the matchup. Big difference and i took the Ike page down due to the fact that no one thought it would b beneficial. I'm not ******** enough to represent the Kirby community by myself.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
I think Gonzo's thread in the Falco boards will be helpful. Claiming that Kirby is a "counter" will probably be bashed to hell, but whatever. Remember, this is about getting the most correct matchups for Kirby. If their opinions are that its neutral, we need to take that into consideration. They do have pretty good facts backing it up, after all.

Back to character discussions; still in debate:

Ganon: 60-40
Peach: 60-40
Sonic: 60-40

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Looks okay to me; Peach is the only one I'm really not sure about.

I swear, the guy that made the matchup thread has something against Kirby...

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Edrees and I played each other and I can say that the matchup feels really even. And peachs fair has a lot of priority and range. I can't really remember what it was that made it feel even. The turnip camping I think he means for when you're off stage since he threw turnips at me nonstop whenever I was recovering O.o only like one hit me but eh. Also theres a chance peach can pull out a bobomb and you get exploded.

peach I am pretty sure is 55:45. It is difficult to kill peach since she is maneuverable in the air and most of kirbys kill moves are on the ground.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
The Yoshi vs Kirby matchup is neutral.

- Yoshi has better range in the air and they are equal on the ground (except for Kirby's f-smash), but Kirby counters by having better priority in his fair and bair and most ground attacks.
- Yoshi stops Kirby's dair with a uair and his uair with a dair.
- Kirby will find it harder to combo Yoshi because he can jump for super armor or simply nair to break the combo.
- Uair juggling works very well against Yoshi if his second jump is gone.
- Both characters are great at racking damage but may have trouble KOing, which is where Yoshi gains a slight advantage because Kirby is lighter.
- Neither character will be able to gimp the other.
- Kirby shouldn't have a problem getting past Yoshi's egg spam.

Basically, each character fails to absolutely capitalize on the other's weaknesses simply because they can't directly counter the other character's faults. For example, Yoshi has a terrible shield game but Kirby will rarely be able to pressure him into shielding anyway. Things like that make this a neutral matchup.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Yoashi Kirby is neutral i'll attest to that. I played Chozen's Yoshi in friendly and it was a lot closer than i would have liked lol. Peach I'll say 45-55 in favor of peach just b/c of that crzy forward air and turnip camping strategy.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Peach I'll say 45-55 in favor of peach just b/c of that crzy forward air and turnip camping strategy.
Agreed, in case ppl doubt this, she can slide toss going forward or backwards while sending a turnip almost anywhere. They're also very easy to follow up with the momentum boost. Trust me, if you haven't played a Peach who slide tosses all over the place, you haven't played a good one. She would be an all out counter, but her fair and usmash are her only kill moves and the usmash has poor range.

On Falcon, my friend mains him for some reason and this match is an easy 80-20. Raptor dive is his only move that has any sort of priority and Kirby just tends to kick him around everywhere. That plus the Gonzo combo, uair juggling, and dair spikes. No way Kirby should ever lose this fight.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Lol agreed, if u cant three stock Capt. Falcon retire from Brawl. JK that match up should almost be 90-10 just cause Falcon can't knee Kirby and spiking is dangerous cuz all kirby has to do is airdodge and then use his other 5 billion jumps to get back on. All it really leaves is forard smash and Bair.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Yeah. The Captain Falcon matchup thread puts Kirby in the Hard matchups area, which would be somewhere in the area of 80-20.

Top Bottom