• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby is cute, right?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
isnt kirby so cute. he is absolutly adorable. talk about these things here and dont make useless threads ty.

discuss kirbys cuteness, adorableness, and other useless things

discuss

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Or maybe hes annoyed with the random pointless threads created just to say something like zomg kirbys adorable etc.

obachuka

Smash Cadet
I'm discussing useless things about how cute Kirby is in this thread. D:<

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Why is it that way more people post in the kirby threads about how cute kirby is than ones actually discussing things about kirbys metagame =/

Kirby needs moar metagame!!!!! :)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Why is it that way more people post in the kirby threads about how cute kirby is than ones actually discussing things about kirbys metagame =/

Kirby can win off of cuteness alone.

But ****, he really is adorable.

WHY CAN'T MY MAIN BE CUTER? ;-;

Emperor Mario

Smash Cadet
Kirby is cute when he imitates other characters' voices, my favorite is between falcon punch and ROB's hat's beap.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Kirby is one tough cream puff , he out ranks C.Falcon in manliness.

There are only two things cute about Kirby:
The noise he makes when he rises out of the water
Anything he shouts when using a copied power

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby is one tough cream puff , he out ranks C.Falcon in manliness.

There are only two things cute about Kirby:
Anything he shouts when using a copied power
I'd say his crouch noise is pretty cute, though it's not his voice, just a sound effect.

In other news, I played a friendly with a ROB today, and I grabbed his power and spammed "beep!". What's funny is that it's actually effective...it's easier for me to hit rob than vice versa ^_^ overpowered b move lol

(>*.*)> beeeep!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'd say his crouch noise is pretty cute, though it's not his voice, just a sound effect.

In other news, I played a friendly with a ROB today, and I grabbed his power and spammed "beep!". What's funny is that it's actually effective...it's easier for me to hit rob than vice versa ^_^ overpowered b move lol

(>*.*)> beeeep!
Perfect time to reveal a Kirby tech without making my own thread! Using Kirby Pawnch right after jumping sends him twice as high as a regular jump!:chuckle:....but that's not very cute is it?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
Perfect time to reveal a Kirby tech without making my own thread! Using Kirby Pawnch right after jumping sends him twice as high as a regular jump!:chuckle:....but that's not very cute is it?
it is good that you discovered it but it has been discovered a litttle while back

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts

It's cause Kirby would be God tier if everything was based on cuteness.;)

In real life, Kirby would steal all of the ladies. Cute, strong, pink, and plain awesome. What doesn't he have?;)

K2Z

Smash Rookie
The first time I heard that noise, I was on Delfino Plaza drowning between two rock pillars and I was wondering to myself:
"WHAT? WHERE DID THAT NOISE COME FROM!??!"

Sometimes I purposely drown Kirby just to hear the sound in the middle of a match @_@

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
If you make a party with skilled people and invite some girls, they'll cheer for you enough (cuz Kirby is cute) to get some girlies. <Tested.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
lol

cute: uhh sure but i don't usally judge such
deadly: yes
Best dancer: **** yeah!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Sorry but Pikachu > Kirby in cuteness just because Pikachus taunts are 100x better.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
imo Pichu was way cuter than Pikachu lol

But Kirby beats both
However Kirby's throws are absolutely heartless towards his opponents, I mean down throw he literally kicks an opponent 12 times into the ground.

His cuteness is just a cover people, and he's actually a heartless sadist. That being said I'm completely fooled ^_^

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
imo Pichu was way cuter than Pikachu lol

But Kirby beats both
However Kirby's throws are absolutely heartless towards his opponents, I mean down throw he literally kicks an opponent 12 times into the ground.

His cuteness is just a cover people, and he's actually a heartless sadist. That being said I'm completely fooled ^_^
XD

I luv Kirby as my other main. He's so cute it's like the Weegee virus, it infects.

Top Bottom