• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?? Is A Cheater?? @_@

lucy!JOE!

Smash Cadet
another kirby user called me a cheater when i kirbycide!!!

Do you consider kirbyciding cheating or cheap?!?!

i think its not i mean come on you kill your-self kirbyCIDE its call that for a reason......what do yall think

iam texan so "yall" is a word :D

Fabian the Fastman

Smash Cadet
No, it isn't "cheap," except to noobs =D

I remember my friends little sister was getting all pissy at me for Kirbyciding her, so I just switched to Dedede... xD

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Yeah, only noobs and scrubs think something is "cheap."

Being Kirbycided is usually your fault, for getting inhaled by Kirby in the first place. :psycho:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If your opponent gets Kirbycided, it's their fault. Tell them it's a learning experience.

lol random thread

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lawl, when my opponent is at 0% or really low and im losing pretty bad and we both are on the last stock, i run close to the edge....make them approach...dthrow->inhale....walk off stage. Sudden Death FTW

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Kirbyciding is their fault, they got caught in the first place. It isn't cheap, it's a stategy that can give you the advantage. The only cheap thing in my book is spamming and infinites.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
The fact that people actually have to ask questions like this instead of just calling their friend a dumb *** scrub is absolutely amazing to me.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Some persons says it's cheater when they got caught in the attack. But when they take advantage of the lag they doesn't say it is.

To say that Kirbycide is cheat is PURE JOHNS.

KirbyBeatBox

Smash Rookie
It's just a way of them venting for losing to something that their character can't do. if there main could do that then they would ***** less. Anything except infinites are fair game IMO. Don't worry if anyone calls you cheap for it, if you won then more power to you.

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
it's their own fault that they decide to walk into an inhaling kirb standing next to the edge.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
1.Kirbyciding actually takes skill to preform xD
2.If they do get caught, its their own fault!
3.Mashing buttons is a good way to free yourself, so once again, its their fault for not mashing buttons : P
I personally dont kirbycide very often, but when i need it, why not? XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You know, if you inhale them onstage, they can easily break out anyway. The only way to reliably do it is to be falling as you inhale, and even then they can break out/footstool you. Getting footstooled out of a Kirbicide is gayer than a Kirbicide IMO, but then, as Kirby, I'm supposed to think that.

Top Bottom