• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby 2008 Awards <(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
How a bout a reward for most technical Kirby??

If so i nominate myself : ) jk

Great Thread, Kawaii u going to DBR's tourney in Cali? better yet anyone going besides myself and Chu?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Great Thread, Kawaii u going to DBR's tourney in Cali? better yet anyone going besides myself and Chu?
I'm not in you guys' region. I wish I was though. -_-

And after today I have to take a little break from Brawl and start worrying about college stuff.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Why doesn't Sunburnt Kirby get any love... Everyone knows he's the best!

Also, I'm looking at the awards and the name Asidoh pops into my mind. The weird thing is, there IS no Asidoh... What will I ever do...?

We all want an award. We all need to feel special! (And by we, I do mean me.)
Can I get the 'Kirby who writes the most Walls of Texts that no one wants to read' award? Or failing that, I'll even take the 'no one can ever pronounce my forum name' award!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why doesn't Sunburnt Kirby get any love... Everyone knows he's the best!

Also, I'm looking at the awards and the name Asidoh pops into my mind. The weird thing is, there IS no Asidoh... What will I ever do...?

We all want an award. We all need to feel special! (And by we, I do mean me.)
Can I get the 'Kirby who writes the most Walls of Texts that no one wants to read' award? Or failing that, I'll even take the 'no one can ever pronounce my forum name' award!
I was thinking most helpful.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Green Kirby is so horrible. Don't even pick this color.
When you see a Green Kirby, just think to youself, "You won't like me when I'm angry." and he just became THAT much cooler.

Though my friend said he's the green ghost from Ghostbusters and I was like ugh.

Or you could call him Booger Kirby.... forget it, just call him Hulk Kirby.

I should have the technical thing award. I made something I call "The Lion Combo":

fthrow>uair>reverse utilt>Bair>try to repeat the bair

What do you guys think? There's also this:

fthrow>uair>fthrow>uair>fsmash

I has da skills. lol at this post
oes, I just saw the hidden part.

I WAS GONNA SAY.

I hate you all

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace

Oh shizz you guys are coming? Too good :) see you there in like...6 months lol.

And I am one of the kirby lurkers haha. I used to post tons when I used to work at a desk with a computer and internets. Now I always think... I should just do something else x.x

But I still go to tourneys all the time and such. I just talk to people on aim instead of using the forum lol.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I just saw the OP about best pink kirby lol That is awesome. I'm gonna have to go tell him he won an award.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, I laughed while I was writing it. :]

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
??? Fthrow, uair , reverse Utilt, to Bair is a gonzo combo, although i dont care about the name it is a combo i showed.

so what about best technical Kirby huh huh????

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
We should add another award: Gayest Kirby opponent. It goes to MARTH! (sorry, I'm venting... ****in' marth...)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
??? Fthrow, uair , reverse Utilt, to Bair is a gonzo combo, although i dont care about the name it is a combo i showed.

so what about best technical Kirby huh huh????
No it wasn't. I remember because I made a post in the old Kirby thead saying I usually reverse uptilt instead of regrab and u were arguing that regrabbing was more effective. This was after ur 1st video thing back in may or w/e which didn't have any reverse uptilts.

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think I should be your cutest pink puff!

I am so coot and puffity suhweeet!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Technical...

Brawl...

>_>

If anyone, I should get the most technical award. Fthrow->uair->double jump (THAT DOESN'T REGISTER BECAUSE OF LAG) -> attempted Dair spike that turns into me fastfalling to my death because lag didn't let me jump before using it.

When we're both on our last stocks at 0%. -_-

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I'm new... Can't prove jack**** about me being the best new one though :'| Oh well. Are we allowed to vote yet? If so Supect +1 in both most infractions and most amusing kirby.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Awww.....

(goes off and bes rejected)

(comes back and votes ~Gonzo~ for best kirby)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Much easier said than done. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom