• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby 2008 Awards <(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percon

Smash Lord
I am most certainly NOT in the same league as Chudat

And why is there no best Pink Kirby? Seriously...

Also, I demand a "best kirby match", which should be Chu vs Inui.

I think Gonzo/MK26 are the best contributors also.

Best post should be the first mention of the "gonzo combo", I think

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
We should spam chu's inbox and make him create one of those "ask me stuff about stuff and i'll give you the answer" threads

BAM! Cam now becomes #1 lurker
lol. I was actually devising a plan of my own to trick him but then i realized his mindgames were far superior to my own.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I vote we have a "most literal kirby" and to clench my spot i will state this....

My Kirby Sucks!

No, literally. He really does.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
wtf does that have to do with the best color kirby?

And the best nut hugging on the kirby boards goes toooooo....
I dunno what nut hugging is but you have to admit that was pretty ****.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Once again what does me thinking snake and mk are broken has to do with me playing kirby using his original color and going for the best? He prolly just got hurt cuz he uses pink kirby also :laugh:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Once again what does me thinking snake and mk are broken has to do with me playing kirby using his original color and going for the best? He prolly just got hurt cuz he uses pink kirby also :laugh:
You claimed to be the best pink Kirby, which would be less ridiculous if you weren't a scrub. Simple concept. =/

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
You claimed to be the best pink Kirby, which would be less ridiculous if you weren't a scrub. Simple concept. =/
Im a scrub when i have like the 2nd or 3rd best kirby in Texas...and i dont even main him.

troll moar, who are u again? Right someone no one has heard of, gtfo cool guy

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
For the 2008 awards, I will let the Kirby boards decide who wins the categories (not even sure if this is a good idea…*Sees flaming and arguing in the future*). So keep nominating who you think deserves each award and by the end of January 4th, we will have winners. :]

I nominate Bunny for the Kirby with the best prediction skills.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I know a real life guy who goes to my church who is short, fattish, balding, has a pinkish hue to him and his actual legal name is Kirby.

I nominate real life Kirby as best pink kirby. (sry Suspect)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
asdioh me and you still gotta get to 2000 points on the ladder this season remember? we should try to get more people to join us too...how awesome would it be to see like 5 kirbys in the top 30 (lol in my dreams)

on topic: timmy for favorite, asdioh for best rep
Christ almighty, the AIB ladder started again and i didnt even know. Im so behind now ;_;
frik. I hate wifi. If online didn't give a huge advantage to certain characters it would be fun, but I'm just getting owned by projectile spammers and characters that are too good on wifi in general (G&W?)

I went 0-2 in the beginning because I was rusty on wifi, then I won 10 games straight (by playing people with bad records :D) and then I went from 10-2 to 10-5 by losing to a Wolf (top tier in lag) Yoshi (egg spam = O_O online) and a G&W.

I'm still going to try...for now. I'll be moving soon and I will most likely not be playing while I'm at college. I suppose I could come home for weekends sometimes >_>

That match honestly sucked. I don't know how good Inui normally is (from what I gather, his ego is so big that he better be good) but he played like trash in that game. I could just as easily have done the same to some mediocre MK and post it on youtube >_>

It was amusing, I'll give it that. /rant

I know a real life guy who goes to my church who is short, fattish, balding, has a pinkish hue to him and his actual legal name is Kirby.

You lie

*scared*

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i call best green kirby, best wifi kirby, and most underrated kirby(heck, none of you probably even know i secondary kirby)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Don't you use Olimar for a lot of your online matches? >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i call best green kirby, best wifi kirby, and most underrated kirby(heck, none of you probably even know i secondary kirby)
probably because you don exits in the SWF Kirby boards >_>

I haven't played your Kirby in forever though, play me sometime soon.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
not ALL of them though, you should see my kirby sometime, its actually lots better than you would think
I played it and beat it in the AiB Holiday Season, lol

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Bunny for cutest Kirby.
seconded

I nominate Bunny for the Kirby with the best prediction skills.
I still think my inadvertently predicting the chat thread would close is better

seconded

I think Gonzo/MK26 are the best contributors also.

Best post should be the first mention of the "gonzo combo", I think
Link?
Thanks
and...yeah, seconded

nom for best lurker, and second for best green until another green steps up to the plate...green kirby is like the hated stepchild of the Kirby boards

^Did you just second your own omnomnomination?
yes, i posted proofz...and thanks for posting, i thought i just double posted there

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Green Kirby is so horrible. Don't even pick this color.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know about that Suspect, Kawaii got a lot of guy's stalking her. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC