• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Fire mario (using version 3) has the coin noise for his up-b but Ice Mario doesn`t so I don`t think this was intended.

Diraga

Smash Cadet
I really want to use Fire and Ice Mario, but I also like having the Smash 3 Project textures. What do I need to do to make the two compatible?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I really want to use Fire and Ice Mario, but I also like having the Smash 3 Project textures. What do I need to do to make the two compatible?
Absolutely nothing. The fire/ice gfx are linked to costume slots, not specific costumes. For instance, 06 is Fire Mario, regardless of what costume textures you have there, and 03 is Ice Mario, regardless. You just need to get the appropriate FitMario.pac from the Fire/Ice Mario download that you want and there yeh go.

meow

Smash Apprentice
Also, is Peach's heart sfx available for other characters? I'd like a Cupid Pit. I'd be willing to supply a Pink Pit :3

Diraga

Smash Cadet
Absolutely nothing. The fire/ice gfx are linked to costume slots, not specific costumes. For instance, 06 is Fire Mario, regardless of what costume textures you have there, and 03 is Ice Mario, regardless. You just need to get the appropriate FitMario.pac from the Fire/Ice Mario download that you want and there yeh go.
So I only replace the FitMario.pac, and keep my current FitMario03.pac and FitMario03.pcs?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Everything's normal on my end, using Fire Mario Version 6 (and Ice Version 2 to a extent). Guess the problems seem to be version specific only

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Actually now there's a new problem, when I select Roy or Mewtwo the announcer says "pokemon trainer" and "fight alloy team". This didn't happen before I added the Fire/Ice Mario pack

(sorry for double posting, edit thing isn't working for me right for some reason)

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Actually now there's a new problem, when I select Roy or Mewtwo the announcer says "pokemon trainer" and "fight alloy team". This didn't happen before I added the Fire/Ice Mario pack

(sorry for double posting, edit thing isn't working for me right for some reason)
Considering the FitMario.pac has absolutely nothing to do with game SFX, you must have done something else that you weren't aware of.

So I only replace the FitMario.pac, and keep my current FitMario03.pac and FitMario03.pcs?
Yep.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Considering the FitMario.pac has absolutely nothing to do with game SFX, you must have done something else that you weren't aware of.
Only things I added in my Project M are some BRSTMs that I downloaded, Shun's custom CSS amd most of King's unofficial alts cept for Mega Zard X. Weird it did this though.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Only things I added in my Project M are some BRSTMs that I downloaded, Shun's custom CSS amd most of King's unofficial alts cept for Mega Zard X. Weird it did this though.
A good possibility for what's wrong with your pack at the moment could be that your SD card is approaching it's maximum capacity. What is the current size alloted and max size of the SD card you currently have?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
A good possibility for what's wrong with your pack at the moment could be that your SD card is approaching it's maximum capacity. What is the current size alloted and max size of the SD card you currently have?
I have a 964mb SD card that was made for the Wii especially, with the music I have added in my Project M build I currently have 375mb worth of space left.

If it also matters my Wii's the PAL version since I live in england, using a NTSC copy of Brawl thanks to gecko. I highly doubt its that though since Project M's always been working fine for me the past year with music and texture mods added.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I have a 964mb SD card that was made for the Wii especially, with the music I have added in my Project M build I currently have 375mb worth of space left.

If it also matters my Wii's the PAL version since I live in england, using a NTSC copy of Brawl thanks to gecko. I highly doubt its that though since Project M's always been working fine for me the past year with music and texture mods added.
The only other thing I can think of is that you accidently deleted some of the SFX files that were there for Mewtwo and Roy, so it defaults to Pokemon Trainer and Polygon stuff instead.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
The only other thing I can think of is that you accidently deleted some of the SFX files that were there for Mewtwo and Roy, so it defaults to Pokemon Trainer and Polygon stuff instead.
Not once I touched the sfx folder, so i'm guessing having too many texture mods will affect the sounds of the added characters in a way.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Not once I touched the sfx folder, so i'm guessing having too many texture mods will affect the sounds of the added characters in a way.
It doesn't. There's no correlation between character textures and sfx, especially Mario and Roy/Mewtwo's sfx.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
concerning the ice mario pack, i noticed that when i use regular mario, when i neutral b, the sparks are blue now and the little circle around his palm freaks the hell out and gets huge randomly.
http://imgur.com/uZ00yS1,iCt26mw
http://imgur.com/uZ00yS1,iCt26mw#1
i'm using version 2 btw.
I'm getting this as well. I'm using version 7.
I use version one and this also happens.
I noticed this when I was working on these costumes. I tried to fix it, but I was unable to. :\

Also, is Peach's heart sfx available for other characters? I'd like a Cupid Pit. I'd be willing to supply a Pink Pit :3
Her heart SFX is only available for her.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Right click the "edit" button and open it in a new tab, that's the only way I can get it to where I can edit a post for me.
alright thanks, dunno why it doesn't work when you click on it normally

Anyways, are you planning on making a Mega Charizard Y alt KJP? Would go well with Zard X.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Hello KingJigglypuff
I have some ideas:

Ice Luigi
Plant Mario with his green costume
Pijama Ness with electric b side and throw down
Donkey Kong alternate with earth effect
Ice Peach (b-side, a-up, air a-side, throw side, toad,..)
Ice Lucario with that amazing ice sounds
When sonic run apears fire on earth
for Mega Charizard blue fire with neutral special
for Toon Link an Ice Version with ice arrow and ice sword
for the Item Fire Flower an Ice Version?
There is a hack just with the texture on brawl vault but with fire animation:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Plant Mario with his green costume
What sort of effects would Plant Mario have on his attacks?

Pijama Ness with electric b side and throw down
That wouldn't make much sense. Also Articles are only possible to be slot specific for Mario at the moment.

Ice Lucario
That wouldn't make sense.

Mega Charizard blue fire with neutral special
Articles are only possible to be slot specific for Mario at the moment.

for Toon Link an Ice Version
That wouldn't make sense.

There is a hack just with the texture on brawl vault but with fire animation
I can't edit Items. The PMBR uses their own program.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Plant Mario attacks could be like the effect of
- Lip Stick (for mario's neutral a button,.)
- Luigi (Marios neutral special with Luigis neutral special)
- sort of ivysaurs' effect (marios side-smash with ivysaurs' up-smash, marios neutral b with ivysaurs b-side
- Peach turnip or Mr.G&W Lv3 (sound effect maybe for neutral attack)
- Chicorita effects
Don't know more^^'

I know the others wouldn't make sense^^'
Oh okay i understand. It's just sad that you can't edit Items

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
How about Grandpa Ganondorf with all his shadow effects changed to Light effects?

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Would Falco's laser count as an article as well? It would be nice to have back the red laser from melee.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Plant Mario attacks could be like the effect of
- Lip Stick (for mario's neutral a button,.)
- Luigi (Marios neutral special with Luigis neutral special)
- sort of ivysaurs' effect (marios side-smash with ivysaurs' up-smash, marios neutral b with ivysaurs b-side
- Peach turnip or Mr.G&W Lv3 (sound effect maybe for neutral attack)
- Chicorita effects
Don't know more^^'

I know the others wouldn't make sense^^'
Oh okay i understand. It's just sad that you can't edit Items
I thought the point of this thread was to create more accurate alternate costumes, not create entirely new characters.

How about Grandpa Ganondorf with all his shadow effects changed to Light effects?
I'm a little confused as to what the point of changing a dark magic user to anything that isn't dark magic would be.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I thought the point of this thread was to create more accurate alternate costumes, not create entirely new characters.

I'm a little confused as to what the point of changing a dark magic user to anything that isn't dark magic would be.
You took the words right out of my mouth. :U

Would Falco's laser count as an article as well? It would be nice to have back the red laser from melee.
Yes. Falco's laser is an Article.

Top Bottom