• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
How do I use fire and ice mario brawl sfx together?

Is that not possible?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Heya King, when are you releasing Mega Charizard X Ver 2?
Maybe soon. Though I'd like to experiment a bit more.

After playing around with Ice Mario with a couple of friends, we all came upon the conclusion, that in certain stages (like FD) the "Fireball" was a little difficult to see. Oh God of Mods, is there anyway you can make the Fireball look more like a "Snowball"?
Sure. I'll see what I can do.

How do I use fire and ice mario brawl sfx together?

Is that not possible?
That would be Versions 5 and 6.

Cool. Thanks.

Rage83

Smash Ace
You're welcome. I admittedly had no idea what to do with it. (I make CSPs for Zelda series, mostly)

Ganonpork

Smash Rookie
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but could you do a version of Ganondorf (preferably his white hair alt) with all dark magic/purple lightning attacks?

That would make me moist.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
...Fire Luigi.

Also is it possible to change the sfx on Mr. L's lightning attacks so that they actually do lightning damage? (and IMO green missle has a bit...too much electricity.)

also dayum dude you're awesome Ice and Fire Mario are glorious keep it up

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
...Fire Luigi.

Also is it possible to change the sfx on Mr. L's lightning attacks so that they actually do lightning damage? (and IMO green missle has a bit...too much electricity.)

also dayum dude you're awesome Ice and Fire Mario are glorious keep it up
Why would you want actual lightning damage? If that's not the way it already is, that would mean you can't kill yellow Pikmin with those attacks, as hard as you try.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Why would you want actual lightning damage? If that's not the way it already is, that would mean you can't kill yellow Pikmin with those attacks, as hard as you try.
Wouldn't that mean Fire Mario can't kill red pikmin?

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
If it's actually fire damage and not just a gfx change, yes.
Ah.

Yeah, what I meant by "give Luigi lightning attacks" was mostly referring to the sounds. Luigi's Super Jump Punch has the fire sound effect. ...This kinda bugs me. No idea if there's a way to change the sound of the damage and make the quality of the attacks just...regular attacks.

Sure. Is there one on the Vault?
I was mostly just referring to Luigi's vBrawl white costume. It'd be rad if the same thing could be done with Luigi as was done with Mario. Even Fire Peach would be cool. I feel like that's requesting a lot, but it's just an idea I thought would be cool.

You mean like the shock SFX?
Yeah. As mentioned above, while the sparkly effects are awesome, they don't sound like lightning attacks when they make contact. It's being nit-picky, but I don't know I just thought I should mention it.

The fact that individual costumes can have specific effects edited is still absolutely mind-blowing to me. I'm just excited is all.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Ah.

Yeah, what I meant by "give Luigi lightning attacks" was mostly referring to the sounds. Luigi's Super Jump Punch has the fire sound effect. ...This kinda bugs me. No idea if there's a way to change the sound of the damage and make the quality of the attacks just...regular attacks.
Ah, when you mentioned damage, I assumed that you wanted to change the end result of landing the blow. My mistake.

meow

Smash Apprentice
SO I just tried out your Ice and Fire Flower Mario, and it's really nice! However the Iceball is kinda hard to see on some stages. Could you possibly do a Ice and Fire Flower Luigi too?

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Question for the general public. Would Mega Lucario have any noteworthy differences from Lucario? I'm talking of course in context to this thread.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
SO I just tried out your Ice and Fire Flower Mario, and it's really nice! However the Iceball is kinda hard to see on some stages.
I'ss see what I can do about that.

Could you possibly do a Ice and Fire Flower Luigi too?
I could do an Ice and Fire Luigi. Not sure about Flower Luigi though.

Question for the general public. Would Mega Lucario have any noteworthy differences from Lucario? I'm talking of course in context to this thread.
Visual-wise, no.

Though I could do something no one has ever thought of doing. Though it might create balance issues...

I could make a Mega Lucario alt with increased damage and base knockback, but decreased knockback growth.

How would everyone in here think of that?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'm actually more of a fan of this Dark Bowser costume, since it fits in better with the Brawl Bowser:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*dark bowser (Brawl style)*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

If you want me to make a CSP like I did with Ice Mario, then I certainly can! However, someone else posted a Dark Bowser CSP here, so I don't know if you want me to make one or not. XD
That one looks loads better.

Yes. Go ahead and make a CSP and BP. That would be great. I'll include all the CSPs in the download, so no one will feel bad.

Rage83

Smash Ace
I admittedly posted the specific version of Dark Bowser because it was more accurate to the actual character.(Casually ignoring the fact that Dark Bowser and Bowser ARE different characters, though.)
Have a look at Dark Bowser's sprite:
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Bowser

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
How come Luigi's green fireballs don't give a green burn effect when the enemy is hit with them?

Everyone else gets shocked, burned red, purple flames, everything else, but not green burns?[/quote

VyseTheQuick

Smash Rookie
Wow dude the ice and fire effects look much better in action than I thought they would. We need to get someone to make a video for you for sure. I might try to shop a snowflake or fire in mario's hand for the csp. If they don't look trashy I'll put them up in the vault.

Btw I like the idea of Dark Bowser. He'll be immediately be put in my build just like everything else.

Also, if you ever decide to do Zelda I like this one the best.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
The only problem is she has nothing to transform into except Skyward Sword Impa, which would break your rule.

Weichafe

Smash Rookie
Hi King. I was wondering if you would like to make a Fierce Deity Link with sparks and glowing effects on the sword.

Your work is great, I really appreciate it!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Also, the same guy who made that Melee voice pack for Mario also made a Melee Bowser voice pack... do you think you could include the voice pack, too? (Like the Mario SFX, even though it says 2.6b, it HAS been updated for 3.0)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33478&Vault=audio

There's probably going to be, like, 16 versions at this point. XD
Sure.

I'll also do this with Dry Bowser as well. :U

Dry Bowser.
Version 1: Blue effects. Normal SFX.

Version 2: Blue effects. Melee SFX.

Version 3: Compatibility with Dark Bowser. Normal SFX.

Version 4: Compatibility with Dark Bowser. Melee SFX.

Bark Bowser
Version 1: Purple effects. Normal SFX.

Version 2: Purple effects. Melee SFX.

Version 3: Compatibility with Dry Bowser. Normal SFX.

Version 4: Compatibility with Dry Bowser. Melee SFX.

Hi King. I was wondering if you would like to make a Fierce Deity Link with sparks and glowing effects on the sword.
Sure.

Your work is great, I really appreciate it!
Thanks.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Though I could do something no one has ever thought of doing. Though it might create balance issues...

I could make a Mega Lucario alt with increased damage and base knockback, but decreased knockback growth.

How would everyone in here think of that?
I don't like the idea of making an alternate costume essentially a different character. Costumes should be just that, costumes.

Rage83

Smash Ace
EDIT: I liked your idea for Mega Lucario. But, it would belong better in a thread of Unofficial Alt PSAs. ;)

Top Bottom