• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Aha! Look what I found

Unvote: Camo-man

Vote: Commonyoshi
Aha! mafiascum forcing commonyoshi to say things :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hm, Well, what can we debate for now? We can go back to me being suspicious again if you guys want? :p

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
So you don't believe that commonyoshi is Pooh, Ronike? Hmm.

I guess things have hit a very slow point. We need another event!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah sorry everyone! As some of you know, Sicily, Italy mafia has required almost all of my attention, which caused me to neglect the happenings of this game. Now that SI mafia is going to night phase though I can catch up in here. ^_^

So I just went through the entire thread and here's what I came up with:

The initial controvery was commonyoshi's quick no lynch vote. I personally don't think he is scummy at all for taking this action. I beleive the only reason he voted no lynch so early was because of his prior experiance in the SI mafia day one which was a total flop. He probably just took that experiance and saw it as a day one archetype. While it isn't exactly the best way of seeing things, I don't think its scummy.

However what I do find scummy are people jumping on people for easy reasons. Logically this puts Ligolski and the people who quickly sided with him against commonyoshi (I know Uncle Meat was one of them, the rest I don't recall specifically) at the top of my suspicious people list.

I also found this particular post sequence by Uncle Meat rather peculiar:
Sorry, forgot to include this. Ligolski is right about the voting 'no lynch' this early. I think it was a good catch. It doesn't have to be malicious.

Vote: Commonyoshi for now, at least. The 'no lynch' thing does come off as suspicious.
And I'll go ahead and point the FOS at Ligolski.
I don't get it. First he supports Ligolski's actions and votes for commonyoshi (which I beleive is suspicious in itself.) Then he goes on to FOS the person he just supported? Perhaps Uncle Meat is trying to avoid being caught on any one side? Just seems suspicious to me.

Lastly, I know this doesn't have anythign to do with the rest of the post but I think it deserved to be addressed:
Ronike said:
BTW, its best generally not to be the first to vote for something as that makes you look even more suspiscious.
I disagree. IMO the people who are the first to vote for things (provided they have sound reasoning) are the least suspicious.

That Arkengate issue also caught my attention but I had trouble following it. Anyone care to straighten that out for me?

So yeah, I have some initial suspicions set in my mind but I didn't do nearly enough analysis IMO to warrant a vote. For now I'll FOS: Uncle Meat and Ligolski

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I agreed that CYoshi was suspicious, but then again, he was quite quick to point the finger. I was a bit suspicious of that, I guess. I'm not suspicious of him anymore. I'm not really sure how FOS works, anyway. :p

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
FoS is just used to point out that you do not trust a certain player and that you accuse him from being scum.

Good, seems like frozen did wake up. About what you said about Uncle Meat, I had almost the same thing. At first, I wasn't 100% against a no lynch since we didn't have a lead at that moment. I also didn't really think about what a no lynch really means (it actually gives the mafia a free kill). After I realized the real meaning of it, I was against it and voted on common. However, common convinced me that he just looked at a no lynch as a common thing on Day 1 and I retracted the vote.

What I'm trying to say is that I do not think it is suspicious to turn your opinion around in a few posts. Not being behind your pc does not mean that you can't think over what happened here in this game. So I think he just made up his mind pretty fast and understood ligolski at first, but then got convinced by common to accuse ligolski of being scum.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well it's obvious that Uncle Meat made those two posts in the same sitting, seeing as howthey were two minutes apart, AND consecutive. I wouldn't have been as suspicious of that action had he posted WHY he changed his mind so quickly, but he literally didn't say anything about it. He just...took both sides. o_O

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
They were completely related, it's just that this is my first mafia game for like two years, and I wasn't exactly sure how seriously FoS is taken and stuff like that. :\

ligolski

Smash Rookie
unvote: frozenflame

Vote: No lynch

This is what happens anyway. Go ahead, copy me.
This was commonyoshi's vote for the no lynch...

The initial controvery was commonyoshi's quick no lynch vote. I personally don't think he is scummy at all for taking this action. I beleive the only reason he voted no lynch so early was because of his prior experiance in the SI mafia day one which was a total flop. He probably just took that experiance and saw it as a day one archetype. While it isn't exactly the best way of seeing things, I don't think its scummy.
yea your right...its easy to say this though when you can read up everything at once...but at least some viable amount of time was spent in between that no lynch vote and the day beginning in SI mafia...commonyoshi's vote was the day after the game started which is what made me suspcious for so long...I already went throught the lengthy process of saying why i voted common and then as he finally addressed the pressure vote I unvoted...simple as that...

I disagree. IMO the people who are the first to vote for things (provided they have sound reasoning) are the least suspicious.
then why am I suspcious...I thought my reasoning was pretty sound at that time...just making a point...lol

lastly i agree with your suspicion on UM, i definetly missed that or something...his little flip flop for lack of a better term...FOS: uncle meat

ligolski

Smash Rookie
oops I forgot to do this: vote: jarc
another pressure vote since I knw he has played mafia before so excuses as I thought thats what always is done XD lol...jk

but yea haven't even seen him post

ligolski

Smash Rookie
ahhhhhhhh...sry for the triple post can't think straight

***so 'no' excuses as "I thought thats what always is done..." yadayada forgot the no...lol

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
We had the same problem with Zman in Food Court Mafia. He was very, very inactive, and we decided to kill him because all he did was make it harder to lynch someone we suspected.

Unless Chill will diligently replace inactives. Then it's not a problem.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
We have to decide in an order or else the mafia will just wait until all the names are taken so there wont be any repeats.

We could go alphabetically or by order of sign up. I already did mine. I'm Pooh.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking Order of Signup

1. lance87 20/20
2. commonyoshi 20/20 - Pooh - Town
3. thedocsalive 18/18
4. ligolski 21/21
5. Pure of Heart 20/20
6. Kujirudo lv2 18/20
7. Tetaway 20/20
8. Ronike 18/18
9. DiamondFalcon lv2 16/20
10. karshkin 22/22
11. Uncle Meat 22/24
12. Jarc 20/20
13. Arkengate lv2 25/25
14. Jazzyswimmer 20/20
15. camo-man 20/20
16. frozenflame751 20/20
17. Deathreaver780 24/24
18. agentli 20/20
19. SmashNinja02 22/22

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Official vote count

No lynch: 1
Ronike

Jarc: 2
ligolski, Uncle Meat

Tetaway: 1
Commonyoshi
---------------
Everyone looks at commonyoshi like he's ********.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa whoa whoa people lets take a step back for a second. Why exactly are we name-claiming again? Just for the heck of it? I don't knwo about you guys, but I'm pretty sure a name-claim would put the power roles in clear view for the mafia. The flavour associated with this game is way different than Food Court. Anyone who supports a name claim is essentially advocating power-role suicide.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Please present your better idea. If we don't think of anything, we're going to be stuck with a no-lynch at the end of the day. We could just weed out the inactives if that makes anyone happy, but they're going to get themselves killed anyway.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You want a better idea? I can think of quite a few plans of action that are superior to revealing all the town power roles to the mafia. It really isn't all that hard. =/ Ending day one with a no lynch is certainly leaps and bounds better than a nameclaim, and I personally wouldn't have a problem with it, seeing as how we've had ample discussion day 1.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Whoa whoa whoa people lets take a step back for a second. Why exactly are we name-claiming again? Just for the heck of it? I don't knwo about you guys, but I'm pretty sure a name-claim would put the power roles in clear view for the mafia. The flavour associated with this game is way different than Food Court. Anyone who supports a name claim is essentially advocating power-role suicide.
late
<3 frozenflame. Srsly.

Also, I'm going to be busier than expected over the next few days. Expect a full re-read/good post from me late Monday night/early Tuesday morning, or late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
<3 frozenflame. Srsly.

Also, I'm going to be busier than expected over the next few days. Expect a full re-read/good post from me late Monday night/early Tuesday morning, or late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning.

(fixed, don't know wtf was with that first "late" in the last post)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
They were completely related, it's just that this is my first mafia game for like two years, and I wasn't exactly sure how seriously FoS is taken and stuff like that. :\
Well FOS's aren't really a big deal, as opposed to a vote, but they still have meaning, and are a nice way to sum up your general suspicions. However, you can't just throw them about with little to no consequence. This is why I found it highly suspicious that you sided with ligolski in one post, and then the next post FOS'd him. It's clearly contradictory.

Is there any point in putting "Town"? We're all going to think say we are, anyway.
QTF.

2) frozen, mention other active mafia game is no-no!
3) Can't me start FAD???
2.) Is that seriously a rule, because if it is I seriously apologize for breaking it.

3.) Huh?
<3 frozenflame. Srsly.
Yayz! ^_^

ligolski

Smash Rookie
frozen is right guys, name-claim is a big no-no...as was stated it gives away too much of the potential power roles because as we can already see this mafia game relies on the roles to give people their powers...

another thing we probably shouldn't state who we think is who (character wise) unless it brings out a mafia member or is to save a townie from a lynch...otherwise the mafia would know who is who and once again like a name claim give away power roles...

I guess I have to give this recent suggestion by common a break for his noobiness in mafia, but agentli...He has been playing for a good amount of time and knows the pros and cons of most situations...I really don't feel like voting just yet...
FOS: agentli for agreeing for a name claim when he definetly knows IMO that its bad...

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Nice going agentli, starting a name-claim without us agreeing on it. I said it before: I do not support a name-claim in this game because it will reveal the mafia pretty quickly. And I don't think that the mafia is ******** enough to give their real roles so they'll probally make up something which result in a big advantage for the mafia. They know who to kill in what order and we don't know anything yet. No agentli, that wasn't a smart move.

Vote: agentli

Shouldn't there be a deadline soon? This day is already taking 2 weeks I think.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I don't want to sound scummy, but discussion has pretty much stopped, right? Would now be a good time to go for the no lynch? I mean, if nothing sparks our interest soon, it seems like it would be a win, right? We've discussed stuff, and statistically, we'll end up lynching a townie at night if we do lynch. Unless we want to take out an inactive to speed up voting on other days, but I don't know if that's worth it.

J

Jazzyswimmer

I still feel that getting rid of the inactives would be the best move at this time because it is evident that the name claim is a no and many people disagree for voting a no lynch.

vote: jarc

any other suggestions?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well if we dont want to no lynch, Im for voting an inactive I guess.
unvote: no lynch vote: Jarc

ligolski

Smash Rookie
woah, didn't want this to turn into a bandwagoning...
I want to hear from doc since he said he would be posting today or tomarrow before we conform on one idea, that being a no lynch, lynching an inactive, or if someone spots something interesting...

so lets give jarc some time to rember this game while we also wait for doc to speak his words of wisdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom