• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
if you notice, were all lvl 2, and our HP went up i believe? or, if not, maybe it will every odd level, or every 5 levels. who knows.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I dunno, stop asking. Its prolly better if we dont know. But Chill, arent you going a little haevy on the role clues? I mean, from that fight alone, I can guess some of the people pretty accurately. BTW people, arent you glad now we didnt have a no lynch so early? NEways, now that that is over, we should prolly get the day over with. Oh and in case anyone is wondering, thru role guessing, Im very sure that Kuji is innocent, pretty sure about Meat, and dunno about the other two, although I have an idea of who arken is.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Woah, I thought we would have to respond to attack or something. I'm glad Chill made it all easy (though I lost some health) and it was pretty neat.
I wish I knew Kingdom Hearts better though, seems like all these events and stuff contain some clues to roles and abilities... I hope Ronike is town though, he seems to know a lot about the game, and that could help whatever side he's on.

Anyways, I wonder if these events are going to be first come, first serve all the time.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Nice event. We all leveled up and all lost 2 HP, except for Diamond who lost 4. And yes, I get a clue about who Arkengate is too.

@ Diamond - If you don't know the game, you can just google a bit to check what characters can do what and compare that with who did what in the event.

Anyway, I think that we should allow other people to take an event next time. We 4 had our first one now and if we really need leveling up for the later events, I think we should give others the chance to level up themselfs. Otherwise we have 4 overpowered players and a lot of weaker level 1 players.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Why is everyone asking about EXP? I wrote lv2 right next to your names. :p

You guys may have noticed I changed how the battles took place. At first I was going to have you attack specific enemies but as the game progressed I realized how time consuming that would be. You'll still have a choice in what you do and where you go but when it comes to fights I'll just auto-pilot you through.

Also, jazzyswimmer showed up because you guys were looking for people who were inactive. I had forgotten that thedocsalive also posted so I only listed jazzyswimmer as showing up. I think they are the only to inactives who posted.
-------------------
Official vote count:

Commonyoshi: 3
ligolski, Uncle Meat, Tetaway

No lynch: 1
Commonyoshi

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
-------------------
If I made any mistakes with the vote count let me know.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yea I unvoted common I believe a millinia ago...and If I didn't
unvote: commonyoshi

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yeah, I thought I had unvoted him, too. Guess not. Haha. I will also unvote: commonyoshi. It was mostly just pressure stuff.

J

Jazzyswimmer

Internet problem solved! (i hope) should be active from now on

Ronike

Smash Ace
Camo can use answer me this: Is your "me" statements something to do with your role? Im just trying to get an idea of people's names, I wont post it, just which alliance I think you are if I find it. Oh and all my assumptions are guesses, not part of my role.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Well, I wasn't particularly suspicious of Kujirudo and karshkin, as evidenced by the fact that I didn't vote either of them. I just wanted to point out why I think the information should not be revealed immediately.

I'll re-read over the next day or two, and try to come up with something more suspicious. At least there's enough discussion around for a day one.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I have to go to London, so I'll be less active over the next two days or so. Sorry! Gotta run, :p.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
karshking will not be able to post until the end of the upcoming week...some extrenuating circumstances have come up...

other wise I can't think of what to do right now...we seem to have a little dead end for now...one thing we could do is weed out the inactives...just a suggestion that may or may not get us somewhere...

Ronike

Smash Ace
OMG! PART OF UNCLE MEAT'S ROLE IS THAT HE MUST SAY THAT IS RETARTED IN EVERY POST! THAT IS RETARTED!
I know. And frozen already said it is indeed part of his role, although that doesn't help me much as I can't think of anyone who would do that. We'll have to see what happens...

J

Jazzyswimmer

other wise I can't think of what to do right now...we seem to have a little dead end for now...one thing we could do is weed out the inactives...just a suggestion that may or may not get us somewhere...
I think this is a good idea. All of the accuasations have pretty much stopped and with this we could move on. I think it might be worth a try.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
hay guys whats goin on in dis thread

Seriously, let's try and focus on something.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
Although, on a more serious note...

If we cannot find discussion, I think a no-lynch would be the best course of action. We have the event, and we would then have the night to give us clues.

Of course, that is only if we cannot do anything more on this day. I haven't given up hope yet.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Official vote count:

No lynch: 1
Commonyoshi

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
--------------
So much progress...

EARTHQUAKE

Ronike

Smash Ace
Chill is right, and he is God in this game, so Im starting to think its almost time for the no lynch as well. Im suspscious of Arken and common, but not enough to vote for either.
vote: no lynch
Anyone with me?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
hmmmm...
I think I have figured out some peoples roles but not entirely sure...I won't devulge them just yet if ever...

vote: frozenflame

meh....mine as well get the inactives active before we even bother to try a no lynch...

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Frozen has been active in the other thread, and the fact that he hasn't posted in this one strikes up some meaningful conversation. Maybe we can find out something. Nothing but a pressure vote...

Vote: Frozenflame751

J

Jazzyswimmer

vote: frozenflame

just pointing out that I am not trying to bandwagon. I had mentioned earlier that i felt this was a good idea and am now just acting upon it.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I'm not going to vote on frozen since we can risk a lynch if everybody starts pressure voting on him, but I do agree that he has to start being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom