• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
The point is if we dont lynch on day 1, we're nowhere. We want to see who bandwagoned, who's inactive, and what voting patterns there are. Time can be analyzed between votes, reasons, etc. Theres a plethora of things we would be missing out on if we don't lynch on day 1. Lynching a mafia member is only a small part of it.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Well, you can either go in to day two with one town dead from nightkill and a possible town dead, possible mafia dead, and there will have been time for discussion and some mafia may have made themselves suspicious, OR you can go in with no suspicions of anyone, and one town dead. It depends, really.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
Thing with commonyoshi's charecter being "simple minded" could mean he is donald duck

I believe that we should get past the "no lynch" thing and look for more clues to find the mafia.

If more evidence appears about commonyoshi (which it most likely won't) then we can assume he is mafia. Voting no lynch means he just doesn't want a townie dead but there is also the possiblity of him being mafia.

Also when arkengate jump to help common she was also accused of being mafia. Think in all other mafia games a mafia member won't put him self out like that. unless its is some kind of plan.

Ligolski was just trying to find something to disucss which he did.

I disagree with commonyoshi and kujirudo that roles might not have any thing to do with the charecters.

I have played the game and when you explore the town you have to face a boss battle. This might not happen but is possible so be prepared

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been playing so far. I will be much more active from now on.

But, for the moment, Vote: Uncle Meat

He bandwagoned against Camo-Man with Ligolski.

FOS Arkengate, for doing the same

We never heard anything from Meat on the subject, though.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I never addressed the subject because no one else considered it bandwaggoning. I certainly didn't. Like I said earlier when people were voting for ligolski, this is an event that doesn't have to be malicious. I thought ligolski made a good call, thought about it for a bit, and decided, yes, it would be good for mafia to get a 'no lynch' this early in day 1, and yes, commonyoshi is suspicious. It was a pressure vote, mostly. I think commonyoshi has some mafia experience preceding this, and it seems like it would be a newby mistake if it were a mistake, but seeing as he isn't a newbie...

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
What a worthy post

Anyways, Unvote: Uncle Meat .

I just wanted to hear your response to it. I guess it was satisfactory.

However, while re-reading the thread, I think Commonyoshi should definitively defend his latest excursion into the public enemy role. There is no reason anyone would ever want to lead someone on about their role, unless they were trying to trick them. And townies have nothing to hide.

Vote: Commonyoshi

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
However, while re-reading the thread, I think Commonyoshi should definitively defend his latest excursion into the public enemy role. There is no reason anyone would ever want to lead someone on about their role, unless they were trying to trick them. And townies have nothing to hide.
I'm pretty sure you just contradicted yourself, somehow. Townies have nothing to hide, but mafia will try to trick people?

"The clues have something to do with our character roles."

You can either think I'm trying to help you, or that I'm wasting your time. You cant ever prove it though. Only I know if I'm lying.

I may as well devulge my character. I'm Pooh.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Thing with commonyoshi's charecter being "simple minded" could mean he is donald duck

I believe that we should get past the "no lynch" thing and look for more clues to find the mafia.

If more evidence appears about commonyoshi (which it most likely won't) then we can assume he is mafia. Voting no lynch means he just doesn't want a townie dead but there is also the possiblity of him being mafia.

Also when arkengate jump to help common she was also accused of being mafia. Think in all other mafia games a mafia member won't put him self out like that. unless its is some kind of plan.

Ligolski was just trying to find something to disucss which he did.

I disagree with commonyoshi and kujirudo that roles might not have any thing to do with the charecters.

I have played the game and when you explore the town you have to face a boss battle. This might not happen but is possible so be prepared
I agree with most of the above statements, but I think that Goofy is more likely to be simple-minded than Donald Duck. Donald Duck is more like the guy with bad luck.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Hmmmm...if you are truly pooh you must be town since I have seen the game played...

karshkin PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS...your brother commands you...hehe
pfttt...13 year olds think they know everything...hehe

but back on topic...

I said this before and you (or somebody else, I don't really know anymore) said that 'didn't make sense'. Yes, we do have a risk to kill a townie but on the other hand, we can always try. If we don't lynch people, we will never really find out if suspicious people are mafia or just townies making mistakes.
hmmm...I don't think I said that but If I did I must have misread/misinterpreted your post or something...but you and I are on the same page then...

nothing else for now...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ligolski, karshkin (bro), another (cuz) all in game? No Cheatin' k? >:O

Erm.... >_> *scratches head with feet*

Me no vote - lots to consider.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure you just contradicted yourself, somehow. Townies have nothing to hide, but mafia will try to trick people?

"The clues have something to do with our character roles."

You can either think I'm trying to help you, or that I'm wasting your time. You cant ever prove it though. Only I know if I'm lying.

I may as well devulge my character. I'm Pooh.
Yeah, my fault. I didn't post clearly.

What I meant was:

It is bad for someone to know your character, whether you are town or mafia. However, townies have nothing to hide from. They should (as you know) not say who they are, but they should also not mislead people. The simply-minded comment was nothing more then a joke. Chill would not give away something like that. I think you're mafia, and you simply pounced on it to try and give yourself a "good" character role. Maybe you know something about Poohbear that we don't? I admit, I've never played Kingdom Hearts, so I may be wrong about that. But, if Pooh is a strong person, then the only way you can be discovered is if the real Pooh comes out. And then you have your target.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Arkengate, Kujirudo, Uncle Meat and DiamondFalcon all decided to look around Traverse Town.
--------------------------
Day 1, Event 1

The small group heads off into town. Gazing up at the many stores and homes they notice that there are hardly any people on the streets. It seems that most people tend to stay in there homes.

While walking next to Uncle Meat DiamondFalcon trys to strike up a conversation.

"So...where are you from?"

"Me? I'm from--" Uncle Meat pauses mid-sentence his eyes on the door in front of them. A small sign above the door reads "Gizmo Shop". To his left is another door with a sign hanging above it as well. Uncle Meat reads the sign aloud, "third district."

He turns around to face the others, "so which way should we go?"
---------------------------

Gizmo Shop or Third District?

Bold your choice please.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Lets see, Im not with you guys, but I would go to third district as the gizmo shop only led to a clock tower if I remember correctly and the third district is pretty much a whole nother area. Both have heartless BTW. Remember, Im only talking about the real game, it may be different on here.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
I have no experience with this game, but I would think Gizmo shop would be good. It could have..err, Gizmos in it that could help. But Ronike says otherwise, so I guess you should listen to someone that actually knows what they're talking about.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Chill would not give away something like that. I think you're mafia, and you simply pounced on it to try and give yourself a "good" character role. But, if Pooh is a strong person, then the only way you can be discovered is if the real Pooh comes out. And then you have your target.
That's what I was getting at. We have no idea if our characters have anything to do with our roles which was why I was hesitant to do a role claim.

Go ahead, "real Pooh". I'm willing to get lynched if it can lure out a Mafia. I'll even volunteer to get killed first if someone comes out.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
omg i say gizmo shop! it sounds more fun >.> we get to play with all the lil gizmos and stuff! might find a useful one?

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
well, im not bolding it till i hear from the other 3 :-) were a 4 man squad >.>

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
If we go to the Gizmo shop, then maybe we can get some items!
Or is exploring more territory better?
Are there any cool things in Third District, Ronike?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I forgot...we are supposed to be exploring the town and looking for people. But I like gizmos...

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I would say check out the gizmo shop. If we go in to third district, we may be missing out on something in there, and I doubt that it will take very long to check it out.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am not positive but I think the third distirct held the boss for the Traverse Town

and don't worry, my cousin lives 200 miles away and don't see her much online anyway...as for my bro we have sworn that we will not even mention mafia to each other unless its smirk comments like "proofread"...hehe

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
I am not positive but I think the third distirct held the boss for the Traverse Town

and don't worry, my cousin lives 200 miles away and don't see her much online anyway...as for my bro we have sworn that we will not even mention mafia to each other unless its smirk comments like "proofread"...hehe
Sadly, i would trust my relatives less than anyone else when it comes to a competitive game or something like that...:laugh:

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I believe we have come to a consensus. Gizmo Shop it is.
I've never actually played through Kingdom Hearts though I have started a new game before and seen a couple friends play for a little while.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, thats good, I actually kinda think itd be nice to see how much like the game chill is making this.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
I'm not inactive, I'm just observing since there's nothing to write about. I don't know what will happen with the town exploration, since I never played Kingdom Hearts before. That's about it really.

I love day 1's!

J

Jazzyswimmer

Im here! As ligolski mentioned I am having some internet issues that should be sorted out soon, right now I can only get on sparatically.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Well, ligolski. Can I team up with u if your going somewhere???
as far as I know i am not going anywhere unless chill offers...

WILL EVERYONE STOP EDITTING YOUR POSTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT IS AGAINST THE RULES SO STOP DOING IT OR FACE THE TRUE PENALTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom