• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Day 1, Event 1

The group heads into the Gizmo Shop. They notice there are four chest on the floor, each containing an item.

"It looks like we made the right choice," says Arkengate.

Eveyone picks up a single item from one of the four chest.

Satisfied with what they've found Uncle Meat looks around. "There's only one door out of here."

The four of them walk through the other door and exit the Gizmo Shop.

"Looks like it leads right back outside." Arkengate notices a ladder to his right and is tempted to climb it. He decides to just leave it alone.

Kujirudio looks at the door they didn't go through the first time. "The Third District it is then."
-------------------
The item you recieved will be sent to you in a pm.

Eoringlas has been added as a replacement.
-------------------
If you guys keep editing your post I'll have to find someone who knows how to follow the rules to replace you.

No more editing!

edit: And by you guys I mean SmashNinja.

Ronike

Smash Ace
O.k then , I think I have a better understanding of it now. Ill try to be more anticipatory in the future when I talk about what I think the places will have. BTW, am I the only one here that has even sorta played KH thouroughly?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Also something else, Agentli, are you required to say something along the lines of "I love blank" in each of your posts or are you doing it just for fun?

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
Also something else, Agentli, are you required to say something along the lines of "I love blank" in each of your posts or are you doing it just for fun?
That's a good point. Is there a character that says that in the game?

Either way, Agentli, how about you don't say that in your next...three posts. Just to see if you have to.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its actually prolly not that as I believe he says it too in italy mafia

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
Yep, much better.

I don't know what we can do. Can we still lynch people that are on the event? Or do we have to wait for them to finish?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh good, we get an item and still get to go explore the rest of the town.

And is there some sort of association between Deathreaver and Ligolski? Just curious, not suspicious or anything.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
So, uh, should we tell them what the items are? It feels a little bit weird for them not to know, assuming they actually are allowed to know we have items.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's allowed. It's up to you,sending it by pm is just to keep track of who has what.

I made a mistake before with 19 it takes 10 to lynch.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Sorry about my inactiviness. School started with a lot of homework so I forgot about this game for a moment.
Well, it's good that you've chosen the shop since I wanted that too. Getting an item could always come in handy. About telling them what I have, I'm for it. What about the other people walking around in town? And when are we gonna explore the third district?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
it could be part of his role which is a good point to bring up...
same with agentli...I don't know if you guys should tell your items, it may make you a target for the mafia...but its your decicion...

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Well, I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, so I wouldn't have helped much with the decision on where to go, though it looks like you guys made a good decision.

As for revealing items, I really don't see why they should. I think it would be a better idea to only reveal items if they are going to be used in a way that could confused the town, or if they're about to be lynched (like a role-claim, except it's an item claim). I think revealing items now would just put more information in the mafia's hands very early in the game. Granted, there could be mafia among those on the event, but I don't see why this information would need to be made public right now.

FoS: Kujirudo and karshkin for fishing for information about the items. I don't see how getting that knowledge out now is a good idea. It's like a partial roleclaim, which wouldn't accomplish much at this point.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Since you asked, it is part of my role, but I'm not sure if it is a good time for me to really reveal anything right now. There is no real gain for me to reveal any information about my role, so I think i'll save it until later in the game.

While it is suspicious that they want to know what items those are, I think it isn't unwarranted. I mean when someone gets an item, don't you want to see what it is? And if they have like a healing item, when someone's TK'd, don't we want to be able to use it on said TK'd person?

It is useful for us to actually know what weapons there are so that we might be able to use or share them in times of need, if that is indeed possible. Plus if someone gets extra hurt by another person, it might be the fault of a weapon. If that is the case, we might know who was weilding that weapon through an items claim.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You can use your items on others but not give them up.
---------

Day 1, Event 1

After walking through the door to the third district Kujirudo realizes they haven't seen anyone yet.

"We didn't find anyone but at least we found some items." Kujiduo suddenly stops, tiltiing his head to the side. "Did you hear something?"

DiamondFalcon shakes his head. "I think you're just hearing things," he laughs.

"There!" Kujirudo yells out pointing across the way.

Several figures seem to materialize from the darkness. Their strange glowing eyes stare back at the group from behind their helmets. With eratic movements they quickly surround the group.

"Heartless."

Fight or flee?
----------------
The first two members of the party to post are the ones who will make the decision.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
i see doc's point of not revealing items. That if a person with a good item revealed it then that would be targeted by the mafia. I'm not sure that the items would me any good because it is the first world. But it could be a weapon(prolly not). So i do see the disadvantage to this. But i think just the idea of geting iteams over comed me and i just wan't to know wat they are.

For fight the heartless i don't think anyone not in the event should decide for someone because if they die it could be blamed on that person. So it is up to the people in the event

ligolski

Smash Rookie
The first two members of the party to post are the ones who will make the decision.
It says party which means two of the four in the exploration party are doing the decision not us...

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the expedition party! I want to fight the heartless, but I'll be on the road tomorrow and won't be able to check the boards again until late so hopefully it won't start w/o me!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
HECK YES WE FIGHT!
i wanna level up >.>

Btw, on another note, these items surely make us prime targets for night kills.. is there a way to give them away? :laugh:

Also, im curious, if were Night killed while holding an item, does the mafia get it?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I don't think we should try and run on this one. Chill said we're encircled, so if we try and run out, we'll just get toasted. Anyway, it would a bit strange to kill four of us off this early. I think this is more of an introduction to the heartless.

Or I could be wrong and we could get slaughtered.

Oh well.

Vote: Stand and fight.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Oh, yeah! Level up, too. And the heartless might drop items. I haven't played the game, though, so I don't know.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Fight. Simple as that and I wanna see some action.

And for doc: Nice going saying that I'm 'fishing' for information about items. I'm one of the people that obtained an item and I don't give a dang about what the others got. I was just pointing out that revealing these items maybe could come in handy for some. But I admit, I forgot that the mafia will try to kill somebody with a good item. So indeed, we shouldn't reveal them.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Day 1, Event 1

"They'll come at you out of nowhere."

The group quickly decides to stay and fight. There are four heartless surrounding them.

One of the heartless jumps toward Kujirudo clawing him. He fends the creature of with a thunder spell. Seeing it stunned he delivers a swift quick to defeat it.

Uncle Meat doges the attack of one of the heartless only to be attacked from behind by another. He draws his weapon, easily defeating the heartless and turning it into a cloud of smoke.

While trying to defend himself Diamond falcon is overwhelmed by two heartless. Arkengate rushes over grabbing a heartless in each hand. He slams one into a wall and the other into the ground.

"Thank you," DiamondFalcon says between breaths.

Kujirudo looks around the area. "Let's get out of here before-"

Pillars suddenly rise from the ground enclosing the group in the small space.

A giant armored heartless drops from the sky.

"Together!"

With renewed strength DiamondFalcon is the first to attack it. Slashing away at the giant's armor. The heartless brings it's fist down on him and narrowly misses. Kujirudo uses another thunder spell to paralyze it's arms.

"Now!"

Arkengate runs between it's legs knocking it down. Uncle Meat leaps into the air sinking his weapon into the ungaurded face of the giant heartless. The heartless twitches a few times before dissapering. The group looks on as a giant heart floats off into the sky before fading away.

The four make their way back to the rest of the group, exhausted from the fight. Along the way they run into jazzyswimmer.

"Did I miss something?"

They look at each other before answering.

"Nothing."

End of Event 1
--------------------

Kujirduo lv2 HP: 18/20
Uncle Meat lv2 HP: 22/24
DiamondFalcon lv2 HP: 16/20
Arkengate lv2 HP: 25/25

--------------------
With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

I'll put up a vote count soon

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Hey, awesome. What about the EXP? Do you keep that to yourself, or should we know about it?

And what's up with jazzyswimmer? Is it part of his role that he can't show up until later? Not that that's necessarily suspicious. Another quick thing, DiamondFalcon was attacked by two, but Arkengate was left alone. Again, could be random, but it could be suspicious, too. Not pointing any fingers, though, there's just a lot to discuss.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
holy $%^@ we're strong >.> im lvl 2 woot!

Good job group ;-)

But, for the next group, think about fighting before u actually do it, you could lose any battle. Im liking this mafia!

Okay, so whos been inactive?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
well jazzyswimmer has been having internet problems and can't get on a lot so thats why she hasn't posted...

hmmm...arkengate could have instigated the attack but we can't exactly tell ...it could be a trick...

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Is there any point to fighting if you don't exp? What is the point to standing and fighting if you don't get anything in return? Do you get items?

I love Day 1s! (we are still on day 1 right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom