• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede

Conker1

Smash Ace
My little brother's favorite Nintendo series is the Kirby series. Today is his birthday and he got Dedede :D

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
All I can say is YES! :chuckle: Now the set of Kirby reps is finally complete, atleast to me. All I asked was for these three, no more, no less. Glad Sakurai didn't completely neglect his own franchise for once :)

*goes to tick off of sig.*

glazedkoala

Smash Rookie
Sakurai's finally realized that his modesty has been our misfortune!
It's about time. This game needed more villains, more heavyweights, and of course: more Dedede.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favorite villain ever!!!

Ah!...I still think he looks weird in his new Brawl attire but whatever...

Check out my new sig!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
They better make KDDD up to snuff with the other characters, and not overly slow. He could be great if he was basically just a big Ice Climber. I'm the most worried about his recovery. I can't imagine him recovering that well. Maybe he'll get lucky. Good Update!!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well hit me with a potted plant and call me weefer man.
Sup, D3.

Hehe, I think his model looks kinda awkward. But it'll probably look amazing in motion. Waddle Dee Dee Dee! <3

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
is the first screenshot a move? also, with the last screenshot, the first new Kirby hat is revealed!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
SWEET. I loved beating up on him in Kirby Super Star and riding on him and pounding walls with his hammer in Kirby 64. AWESOME newcomer. Though when I saw the "Warning: Newcomer" banner my heart stopped cuz I thought Smooth Criminal was going to be right about Ridley tonight...

Insd

Smash Rookie
I thought he was going to be in melee to be honest, Ack I would have much rather have poo, or jeff. Or give us a paper mario char like boo or someone from castlavania. Decent characters with storylines behind their existence. King dee dee is idiotic fodder. That can run extremly fast in marathons.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought he was going to be in melee to be honest, Ack I would have much rather have poo, or jeff. Or give us a paper mario char like boo or someone from castlavania. Decent characters with storylines behind their existence. King dee dee is idiotic fodder. That can run extremly fast in marathons.
Your joking...

Dedede is better than any character you listed

Hong

The Strongest
I think no one was surprised by Dedede being in Brawl, but rather him being announced so soon.

I am really glad they opted for his deformed penguin look instead of the humanoid form shown in the anime. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dedede in the anime. Just that this form is much more suitable for the Brawl. <3

I definately plan on playing Kirby or Dedede, depending on who is less popular. (Hoping Dedede is.)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can't wait to see his colors. I hope he still got that black color from Air Ride.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I think no one was surprised by Dedede being in Brawl, but rather him being announced so soon.

I am really glad they opted for his deformed penguin look instead of the humanoid form shown in the anime. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dedede in the anime. Just that this form is much more suitable for the Brawl. <3

I definately plan on playing Kirby or Dedede, depending on who is less popular. (Hoping Dedede is.)
So true. All kirby characters should be excelling in cuteness unlike any other character.

About time...and btw, anyone who doubted him was retarted to begin with! XD
I love the lulz. We're getting every fan asked character would could hope for. Krystal and Ridley yeah they are definitly in.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I was a King Dedede supporter. Congratulations fellow Dedede fans, one of the bigger character victories in Brawl yet! While myself and those who supported Sonic still enjoy the largest of the character victories, this is one of the larger victories yet, because of the possibility of him being only a boss.

Congratulations, Dedede fans!

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
<3 I love King Dedede he's my favorite Kirby character (after Kirby of course) I can't wait to use him ^_^ Hopefully he'll be able to float a bit, letting him have the best jumping prowess of any heavy weight.

I love this week ^_^

-Knight

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Bleh...I'm glad with this choice...hated anime Dedede...he shattered my image of Dedede into pieces and gave him a southern accent...

Please no Dedede voice actor!!!

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to you King Dedede fans... I, for one, never gave a crap about him, but I guess it's good that he's in. I'm sure he'll make a fine brawler...

Top Bottom