• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
hes probably gonna be a kill character like Ike. Some one who is good to have on a team but not good alone. He won't be able to rack up damage easily but when he does its over. Good multiplayer but not good 1v1. Thats my prediction

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I think Dedede will be a fu.ckin machine man. He's going to be really laggy, Im almost certain (well sort of). Wielding a hammer that huge can only create mega lag, seriously. This guy should be fun to use though, his projectiles looked super rigged, but thats just my opinion o.O.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
How the hell are his projectiles rigged? What kinda stunt ya trying to pull up in his bytch?
I dunno, he's a heavy character with projectiles. And it looks like his projectiles (I dunno if you wanna call em that because they are little Wattle Dee and **** but w/e) wont just 'poof' when you throw them.. The Waddle Doos friggin shoot lightning **** so Im just assuming that maybe they can walk around until they are hit or something. Just something I thought I wuold throw out there. :)

Top Bottom