• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DeDeDe Tournament Results

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
King DeDeDe Tournament Results

Rules for posting Results

• Please post your tournaments results in this format.

Placing - Name of the tourney and link to tournament results - Date - Location

Example:

2nd out of 140 players - Gigabits - 3/28/09 - Orlando, Florida.

• Only post tournament results from 2009 please.

• Provide partner name and character for Doubles results.

• Please provide link to the tournament results.

Results will be ordered alphabetically by player.

Singles

Atomsk

1st out of 48 - Brawl 'til You Fall - 3/28/09 - Laurel, MD

2nd out of 31 - Chudat's DOJO - 4/11/09 - Odenton, MD

5th out of 216 - Apex - 5/9&10/09 - Princeton, NJ

CO18

1st out of 98 - Gigabits- Brawling into 2009 - 1/31/09 - Orlando, FL

2nd out of 61 - Florida Gaming's First SSB Tourney - 2/28/09 - Kissimmee, FL

1st out of 41 - Final Round XII - 3/14/09 - Atlanta, GA

2nd out of 140 - Gigabits- A Smashing Good Brawl - 3/28/09 - Orlando, FL

5th out of 140 - World HOBO - 4/10/09 - Houston, TX

1st out of 16 - Gathering Place Games - 4/18/09 - Casselberry, FL

1st out of 13 Singles - Gathering Place Games - 5/16/09 - Casselberry, FL

1st out of 29 Singles - GameZone - 5/23/09 - Orlando, FL

Coney Isle

33th out of 48 - Brawl 'til You Fall - 3/28/09 - Laurel, MD

9th out of 23 - The Epic of Woodbridge Vol. 1 - 4/25/09 - Woodbridge, VA

CRASHiC

17th out of 36 - Pride of Brawl - 5-23-09 - Cape Coral, FL

Jupz

4th of 14 - PK Brawl - 4/26/09 - Perth, Australia

MetalMusicMan

5th out of 25 players - Play N Trade - 2/17/09 - Edwardsville, Illinois

25th out of 87 players - NO KOAST - 2/22/09 - Wichita, Kansas

2nd out of 47 Players - Aerial Rave - 4/4/09 - St. Louis, Missouri

qwertyman

4th out of 16 players - Spam Tornado! - 4/18/09 - Conway, AR

Smudge

3rd out of 20 - Manchester Ranking Battles (February) - 2/15/09 - Manchester, England

5th out of 20 - Manchester Ranking Battles (March) - 3/22/09 - Manchester, England

5th out of 16 - Manchester Ranking Battles (April) - 4/19/09 - Manchester, England

5th out of 16 - Manchester Ranking Battles (May) - 5/17/09 - Manchester, England

Doubles

Atomsk

2nd out of 35 teams - Brawl 'til You Fall - Teamed with Inui (MK/Snake) - 3/28/09 - Laurel, MD

1st out of 13 teams - Chudat's DOJO - Teamed with Chudat (Kirby) - 4/11/09 - Odenton, MD

3rd out of 77 Teams - Apex - Teamed with Inui (MK/Pit/Snake/Wario) - 5/9 &10/09 - Princeton, NJ

CO18

1st of 7 Teams - Gathering Place Games- Teamed with Hrnut(Snake) - 5/16/09 - Casselberry, FL

1st of 10 Teams - GameZone - Teamed with iRize(Wario) - 5/23/09 - Orlando, FL

Coney Isle

9th out of 35 teams - Brawl 'til You Fall - Teamed with SASSY (ZSS) - 3/28/09 - Laurel, MD

Jupz

3rd of 7 - PK Brawl - Teamed with Lord Bowser (Bowser) - 2/26/09 - Perth, Australia

MetalMusicMan

13th out of 87 teams - NO KOAST - Teamed with Legan (Link) - 2/22/09 - Wichita, Kansas

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Ah shoot, this thread is working out for you eh? I can't get to big tournaments, unless if I'm desparate lol, sorry =(.

Your comment on my video was funny, because you are that smexy XD. Yes I like to use familiar songs like the theme to Kingdom Hearts 2.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
ummmm I have a **** ton lol.

1st in singles and 2nd in teams with Inui at Brawl 'til You Fall, 2nd at Chu Dat's dojo 1st in teams with Chu Dat.

Those are my recent ones. I'll post more eventually

Jupz

Smash Master
Nice work Atomsk! I saw those vids of yours against ADHD, they were too good and I loved the DDD outfit :p

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Thanks Jupz

For Chu's dojo, There were 31 singles entrants, and 13 teams

For BTYF, I got first in my pool as well

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Good to see you again Foursaken. And here I was worried you went to Diddy. :)

CO18

Smash Hero

lain

Smash Master
A few 1sts, tons of 2nds (to Anther =_=), 9th/~180 at COT4

I've been telling you guys this for months. Me and CO18 are exactly alike. LOOK AT OUR ****ING PICTURES WE DRESS ALIKE ZOMG.

RATED

Smash Lord
this is corrected by gates he answered my question.

so bad that I don't live in USA. but I am planning maybe to move out with the other part of my family to Florida. there's where CO18 and seibrik are from right?

Smudge

Smash Lord
How big is the UK Smash scene?
Is it as legit as the American?
For Brawl, it's not really that big, there's 6 (I think) different areas, all that have a player base of around 20 9Like i said, I'm not fully sure on this but I can find out)

We're pretty small at the moment, and as for legit, it's all Ranking Battles at the moment(Monthly tournaments that earn you points towards a year long standing) so I don't think there's been a solely big Brawl tourney.

But the scene is growing, it's just taking a bit longer as more people are into Melee and we got the game later than you guys over the pond.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I wasn't aware that the DeDeDe boards had such a list, fantastic!

I use DeDeDe / Metaknight... not sure if that excludes me from submitting my data or not? Typically I play more DeDeDe than Metaknight (60/40?) but it could be more or less depending on who I fight.

Singles:

5th out of 25 players - Play N Trade - 2/17/09 - Edwardsville, Illinois

25th out of 87 players - NO KOAST - 2/22/09 - Wichita, Kansas

2nd out of 47 Players - Aerial Rave - 4/4/09 - St. Louis, Missouri

Doubles:

13th out of 87 players - NO KOAST - 2/22/09 - Wichita, Kansas - MetalMusicMan (DeDeDe/MK) and Legan (Link)

qwertyman

Smash Apprentice
4th out of 16 players - Spam Tornado! - 4/18/09 - Conway, AR

Ran with Dedede only, except in the last game before I lost, in which I switched to DK in a futile attempt to beat the Meta Knight that is otherwise impossible for me to beat. The same Meta Knight beat me twice, first in the winner's, then in the loser's bracket.
-_-"

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Of course he uses MK, he's from Texas.
QFT

TX isn't the land of the killers its MK country.
Dallas is the land of the killers, because we hardly lose to MKs, while living in bat country, among other things.

ummm CLEARLY YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF NJ
lol true, but NJ is like texas's ******** cousin in terms of MK mass. We have soooo many bats =[

Tournament results tomorrow when I wake up :)

Coney

Smash Master
I HAVE A STORY FOR ALL OF YOU.

So I'm at this tourney this past weekend. I play a few people and get to InfernoOmni. He beats me pretty handily, putting me in Losers. I win a few sets and I eventually have to play Boss, right?

We play, go to Smashville. I win the first match. He CP's Battlefield and wins the second match. I CP Halberd for the third.

The whole match is back and forth, until the last stock where I get a kinda sizeable lead. It's about 40% to 100% my advantage, and I just knocked him off during the battleship segment. The claw has just been fired and missed, so there are no distractions. He's off the stage and begins to recover using green missile. I drop down to intercept...

So as I drop down with a fastfall fair, he lets go--and it's a misfire. I hit him and before I have time to react and tech (completely my fault, I know), I'm stage spiked against the ship itself. I die about a quarter of a second before he does, effectively costing me the set.

Funny thing is, I really believe I could've beaten the next person, which would've put me at 5th.

Instead, I got...

9th out of 23 - The Epic of Woodbridge Vol. 1 - 4-25-09 - Woodbridge, VA

BTW, don't look at the doubles results, completely sandbagged on that one x_x

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
thats... soo... lol... and... gay at the same time... lol

Good **** beating Boss on the 2nd set.

Jupz

Smash Master
4th of 14 - PK Brawl -4/26/09 - Perth, Australia

3rd of 7 - PK Brawl - Teamed with Lord Bowser (Bowser) - 2/26/09 - Perth, Australia

Even though it says I used Metaknight I only used him for one match. It just happened to be the round I got knocked out of so it was quite late and a few people were watching.

Top Bottom