• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Results

Teams:

1st- Korean DJ and Marcus
2nd- Dave and Bum
3rd- Tetra and Alejandro P
4th- Hayato + Roga
5th- PC and Wes
5th- Warrior Knight and DJ nintendo
Last: Ace Marth and Killa Fox

Singles:

1st Dire Vulcan
2nd Killa Fox
3rd Milktea
4th Brookman
5th PC Chris
5th Korean DJ
7th Bum
7th Cort
9th Wes
9th Alejandro
9th Philly Billy
9th Mew2king
Last: Tetra :( :( :( :(

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Teams:

1st- Korean DJ and Marcus
2nd- Dave and Bum
3rd- Tetra and Alejandro P
4th- Hayato + Roga
5th- PC and Wes
5th- Warrior Knight and DJ nintendo
Last: Ace Marth and Killa Fox

Singles:

1st Dire Vulcan
2nd Killa Fox
3rd Milktea
4th Brookman
5th PC Chris
5th Korean DJ
7th Bum
7th Cort
9th Wes
9th Alejandro
9th Philly Billy
9th Mew2king
Last: Tetra :( :( :( :(
is the tourny really over already?i just got hime from it

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I wish I was there OMFG!!!!!

Geez this musta been a colossal EC tourney.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
this was mad wack me and my teammate always get arranged to fight good people we have yet to lose to nobodys we also lose to wes,bum,dire ,dj nintendo i guess in a way were good!xD

Cia

das kwl
my situation in my pool sucked .. i had to win by 3 stock in order to move on .. i won by 2 -.-
Yeah, i remember that.. that sucked.. but overall.. this was a great tournament.. and like i hoped, i did place kinda well.. so.. idk.. mission accomplished i guess. also about those money matches i we were talkin about earlier.. i only got to play against CoRT... i lost.. T_T .. no regrets tho, that was a BoMB aZZ PeaCH.. he's earned my respect.. and some people.. omg.. soo un-necessary.. whining and complaining.. anywayz, congrats to all who did well, and better luck next time to those who didn't.

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
wow way too many shoutouts i'm not even gonna list them, you know who you are. :p

i had lots of great matches today, my falcon got a lot better at moonwalking haha; i think i'm gonna drop falco. :( sorry ryan~

thanks again to the KF for a great tourney, probably the best yet (w2z is the way to go, don't change your venue! =o).. smooth tourney, large turnout, papa dave commentary, lots of friendlies (seriously gj on this one, i've NEVER been to a tourney where so many friendlies were available at all times), and all that other good stuff.

time to go write 5 reports, **** i'm never saving homework till the last day of spring break again..

EDIT: reports tomorrow, here are shoutouts (lol)

sinister - after half a year you finally came, and god **** after all that cs1.6 you do kinda suck ;)
ryan - wow i FINALLY beat you, never thought that'd happen but you did beat me 3-4 times after that, sooo =/
d1 - gee thanks for not coming
zim - see d1.
vyse - see d1?
silven - yeah man nair owns samus pretty bad, good team match though
starzonedge - again good teams match, i hate fox -.-;
cactuar - good team match and friendlies, if you suck (self-proclaimed) than i must be pretty good, LOL
milktea - good teams match lol, i was the captain falcon =p
pc chris - next time i need to play your falcon again, i think i can beat it ^^
alejandro - i almost beat you in the tourney, almost... good friendlies though, i'm making progress =)
jaden - nice try against tetra's peach, good to see you and yeah jungle japes is a pretty cool stage o.O
brian - you were kinda mean to jesus which i felt was unnecessary, 2 tournaments in one day?
raymond - lol if me and jesus hadn't done so well i might've teamed with you next tourney, but it looks like i have a future partner ;)
jesus - man oh man, 9th place in teams; that's kickass. against bowsers you should grab a lot though
warriorknight - **** bowser but i beat you in friendlies
dj nintendo - **** bowser but... i still beat you in friendlies >.>
poop - gg in losers, but you need to stay in the air more; your jiggly is too easy to knee
dionis - we needed to play
oni - we needed to play
spam - we needed to play
tag - we needed to play
woz - we needed... ****, your fox got pwwwwwwwned; but if you didn't SD twice you would've 2 stocked me lol
killer fleet - thanks for the tourney!

EDIT2: oh **** i forgot a shoutout

samusexplorer - yeah now i know how you chose your perverted name nub stay away from me and no don't even ASK because </33333333333333333 <- that's my answer to your question

your fox got pwned btw.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
ALready said in in the results but imma say it again. graztie to the placers. tourny matches were freaking insane. tourny was smooth imo... long but smooth ( it dont help that I gotta be @ work soon...) friendlies were hella fun. now all i gotta do is get better so i'm more than a bump in the road. Until next episode... be easy and happy smashing

noni

Smash Cadet
d a m n it all i missed the tournament got family problems i have failed T_T please forgive me my dum anus perents for blame them >_<

Samusexplorer

Smash Apprentice
So The results in full plz?.......I love everyone I met and saw at the tournament.......and wanted to touch all there private parts.

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
Omg i HAd soooo much fun there......my 1st tourney couple thingz tho.....cant belive we lost2 bowserz smh....those guyz waz nice with dem cant front,but me and my partner went on a lil run in da losers pool but unfortanly we lost.........had couple great friendlys went againtz dat nice *** twelve year old falcon lost on some bull**** itz iiight...den my peach was on total b4 singles started won 17 straight matches((just drank a red bull ^_^)) went 2 singles pool 4 smh......silven play my peach and won by some lucky ****((rolled into rocket :( ))den dave bust my *** ,some dude from dawsons creek bust my *** wit marth ,jigglypuff was losin so he started sheild instant killin me ((lmao))i won one but not worth talkin bout ........alll in alll im happy i came it was gud 2 see where my peach stand and i learn alot so imma go practice i ll be bacc harder.......p.s. didnt play wes but imma bust his *** nice time lmao

richie137

Smash Cadet
good game to everyone wo was to everyone, and to killa fleet, alex and woz great job running and thank everyone playing casuals on the n64 and gamecube, and congrats to the winners in singles and doubles.

the tournament was crazy can't wait for next tournament, see you guys hopefully at the next tournament.

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
Omg i HAd soooo much fun there......my 1st tourney couple thingz tho.....cant belive we lost2 bowserz smh....those guyz waz nice with dem cant front,but me and my partner went on a lil run in da losers pool but unfortanly we lost.........had couple great friendlys went againtz dat nice *** twelve year old falcon lost on some bull**** itz iiight...den my peach was on total b4 singles started won 17 straight matches((just drank a red bull ^_^)) went 2 singles pool 4 smh......silven play my peach and won by some lucky ****((rolled into rocket :( ))den dave bust my *** ,some dude from dawsons creek bust my *** wit marth ,jigglypuff was losin so he started sheild instant killin me ((lmao))i won one but not worth talkin bout ........alll in alll im happy i came it was gud 2 see where my peach stand and i learn alot so imma go practice i ll be bacc harder.......p.s. didnt play wes but imma bust his *** nice time lmao

:laugh: I hope you don't hate me....stuff happenz, if you really deserved to win you would have won when it was 4-2 in your favor. You allowed me to use the last two stocks to come back so in a way it's your fault. Oh and that charging upsmash thing you do...I advise against it next time you play me ;)

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
how was the tournament?? i heard pc one again....next tourney dont let that ***** inside lol... cuz im coming to the next one

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
Boy the tournament scene has changed in the last five years. The last time I attended a tournament was in the summer of 2002. This one was fun, but I have some personal opinions about it...

Instead of calling it 'Zenith: Smash Of The Titans', you should have called it 'Let's All Use The Same Five Characters and Wavedash To Win'. Its no wonder why MLG took Melee off of their tournament ring. A wise decision on their part.

What bugs me about Melee is that for people like me who have trained with their characters for 4 or 5 years now, we get beaten by high tier characters that wavedash relentlessly. For the people who trained with low tier characters and are really good with them, I commend you. I don't know names since I don't frequent tournaments that much, but there was a very, very good Bowser and Yoshi that I played in friendlies downstairs, and they were the ones I was most impressed by.

Wes, I played you in the Best In New York tourny about 5 years ago in a friendly match. Back then you were Samus. Now you're Link. You're annoying as hell, but I thank you for playing a character like Link almost flawlessly and without wavedashing. A true Smasher indeed.

Who the hell came up with this pool thing? It was confusing as hell. My pool had no idea what to do for about a half hour, and when we finally got into the swing of things we did it *** backwards.

I can't wait for Brawl to be released. I believe that if wavedashing will be incorporated as a legitmate part of the game, or will be erased all together. Brawl will be different, because all the characters will be equal. That will be a wake up call to all the Smashers out there who think because they wavedash, they're tough ****.

See you all online in Brawl in 2007. If anybody has any complaints, you'll be able to find me there when the game is released.

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
Boy the tournament scene has changed in the last five years. The last time I attended a tournament was in the summer of 2002. This one was fun, but I have some personal opinions about it...

Instead of calling it 'Zenith: Smash Of The Titans', you should have called it 'Let's All Use The Same Five Characters and Wavedash To Win'. Its no wonder why MLG took Melee off of their tournament ring. A wise decision on their part.

What bugs me about Melee is that for people like me who have trained with their characters for 4 or 5 years now, we get beaten by high tier characters that wavedash relentlessly. For the people who trained with low tier characters and are really good with them, I commend you. I don't know names since I don't frequent tournaments that much, but there was a very, very good Bowser and Yoshi that I played in friendlies downstairs, and they were the ones I was most impressed by.

Wes, I played you in the Best In New York tourny about 5 years ago in a friendly match. Back then you were Samus. Now you're Link. You're annoying as hell, but I thank you for playing a character like Link almost flawlessly and without wavedashing. A true Smasher indeed.

Who the hell came up with this pool thing? It was confusing as hell. My pool had no idea what to do for about a half hour, and when we finally got into the swing of things we did it *** backwards.

I can't wait for Brawl to be released. I believe that if wavedashing will be incorporated as a legitmate part of the game, or will be erased all together. Brawl will be different, because all the characters will be equal. That will be a wake up call to all the Smashers out there who think because they wavedash, they're tough ****.

See you all online in Brawl in 2007. If anybody has any complaints, you'll be able to find me there when the game is released.
Yes I totally agree.

So have you played World of Warcraft?

Brookman

Smash Hero

You're just bad, no johns son.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
geez mang...wavedashing is a technique...nothing more. wavedashing does not have crazy knockback or anything i would call cheating. its a form of movement that opens up more possibilities for every character. thats as simple as it gets imo and id bet major moolah that brawl is going to have wavedashing in it so its something that has to be learned and implemented into your game.

Shizz.. if anything this tournament should have sparked a light blub that goes something like " hmm... well _______, ________ and _______ wavedashed around alot and i got beat. maybe i should try it to see if i like it " or something of that nature. i guess what i'm saying is learn the tech and start using it and see if you notice a difference in your overall skill.

oh yeah.. i'm assuming you know it takes more than blind wavedashing to win a match becuase that tech is nothing if you wavedash right into * insert kill move here * just my opinion and nothing more

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow...I never comment like this but...wow...seriously...pools were made so we didnt have to spend 8 hours in brackets and ppl only play 4 matches at most...also, woz and i made it very clear to people...some people still did it their way but pools were fine...

on a side note...

WES MAINS SAMUS HE WAS USING LINK CAUSE HE WAS SANDBAGGING

anyways...all the techniques in smash currently are fine...top tiers are good but people who use low tiers can dominate ( Bum anyone?) so it is not impossible.

I am sorry you guys had these complaints but we did the tournament as best we can. We had a few set backs but with the help of KDJ, Tetra, Jay0yeah and others I think we finished good.

Also, I am happy to say that the w2z staff was really kewl with everyone. I am glad everyone was respectful to the place and showed that ssbm is the best in nyc as its ever been....expect a big announcement in the coming weeks.

Top Bottom