• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Wow over 100 ******!!!!! It will be packed son. Hopefully no one backs down at the last second which is mad gay. Over all, this is gonna be the **** next weekend. I can't wait to be there to get owned or own others lol. XD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Over a 100? Gauntlet was 70-80 so I'm assuming people won't show up and it won't be over a 100. I'm not sure which one I want, more people would be fun but I also need the tourney to end fast so I can leave. >_> Are zenith's usually run relatively fast? I still don't know if I'm going but chances are above 50%.

noni

Smash Cadet
wait what about the freakin SNOW >__< that will bring less people since this weather problem

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bloody Falcon i don't think that's the issue at hand... i remember seeing that there is yet another storm but its not quite as big, so if it does even have a chance of coming ppl will more or less not show up is what will happen... i just hope that there won't be any rain snow sleet or anything like that on or near the tourney day

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Just wanna be extra clear on something...

I can stage strike Yoshi's Story, and I also get one reset during a set, right? So technically I can go through the entire tournament without EVER having to play Yoshi's Story if I don't want to, right? I hate that stage if you haven't noticed, lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Bloody Falcon i don't think that's the issue at hand... i remember seeing that there is yet another storm but its not quite as big, so if it does even have a chance of coming ppl will more or less not show up is what will happen... i just hope that there won't be any rain snow sleet or anything like that on or near the tourney day
I doubt there will be a storm so do not worry.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Just wanna be extra clear on something...

I can stage strike Yoshi's Story, and I also get one reset during a set, right? So technically I can go through the entire tournament without EVER having to play Yoshi's Story if I don't want to, right? I hate that stage if you haven't noticed, lol.
yea according to smashtality rules ur allowed to ban one stage at the beginning of a set. i hate tht frikin board too so i ban it all the time. dont ferget ur opponent can ban one too

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
and also, nuscirtap, the store opens at 10 am, so be there watever time after 10 am.

if ur bringin setups, try to get there a little earlier, we're goin to be setting up the night b4. but, the people that bring are goin to be setting up that morning.

and also, people get to ban one permanent stage for the set, and get to reset a stage. (which to me is kinda cheap, but we're using that)

AND..im pretty sure it'll be close or over 100 ppl. maddd people are messaging me from out of state telling me that they're coming. so expect alot.

B0SS

Smash Rookie
yo jason me n chino wanna double you and your brother.were goin tomorrow so after we win the tourny.we can beat u guys for a lil bit...:laugh:

noni

Smash Cadet
yea hopefully imagine a hundred ****** in one frikin place all sweaty and ****. + shoes r all dirty from snow so no sitting on floor. this is gonna be pretty... interesting... some bad people need to cop-out
i know i was thinking the same thing

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo if yall usin da smashtality rules i think stages like onett and mushroom kingdom 2 are on in doubles right? cuz they are in the biweekies so there isnt any confusion wit the counterpicks i just wana kno 4 sure

Alukard

Smash Hero
wat are u guys gonna run first ... doubles or singles ... cuz if this doesn't end by around 10 00 i might have to leave early >_> ...thanks

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ya nigz cant get enough of me ....everyone wants me in ther crew lol killa box u said it urself lol so anywayz.... me and salad fingers are definitely doing better than what.... 7th place? this time.....awww hell yeah dudes

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
ya nigz cant get enough of me ....everyone wants me in ther crew lol killa box u said it urself lol so anywayz.... me and salad fingers are definitely doing better than what.... 7th place? this time.....awww hell yeah dudes
haha, with all these pro teams (including me and my bro) i doubt ull get 17th place lol. j/k. join KF....sike, u suck, but i still luv u.

Top Bottom