• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Labernash

Smash Lord
Simple, yet creative and humorous. I didn't busy out laughing, but grinned.

I give T1mmy's post 8.5/10

:phone:

This just means that once Kewkky is an unmod, they can't rely on me to do his work.

Which means more duck duck moderator for everybody.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nah, I suggested only Kirby board actives. Plus there's nothing stopping me from attempting to be a mod again later once I'm done with my tours and stationed on land. Smash 4 will make that happen, if it hits and is competitive. Smash tourneys are pretty awesome.

Wonder when the actual modding ceremony will take place though. I heard it was gonna have streamers, strippers, and lots of walls with old paint for them to strip.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Asking for modship automatically disqualifies you for modship!
What if I don't ask and just demand it?

actually after modding gaia and serebii.net forums I think my modding career is over, good riddance

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Timmy already mods in AiB. Idk if he's busy or not, and idk if it would be a hassle for him if he mods not only here, but the other kirby boards.

I agree though; He's pretty smart.

Dan, not Twinkie.
You'll always be Twinkie tho.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
The good chap just gives a good mature bookwormy friendly impression.
:kirby:

Me says, that's good mod material. b^_~

:phone:
That's fair enough. Truth be told, his personality always makes me think he's younger than I am on the boards as it's usually a younger player that's so nice. I couldn't believe he joined in 2005! ^^

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
When reading Dan's post, the game over music from DKC came in to my head. Then reading MikeKirby's post, the victory theme for kirby in SSB64 played. >_>

Top Bottom