• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
WAT

I put ZSS as my Brawl icon, yes, but what I want to mean when people look at my icons is: "The only characters I will ever play are Kirby, Samus, and ZSS, in every Smash Brothers". I used Kirby in 64, used Kirby and (now solo main) Samus in Melee, and currently use Kirby and ZSS in Brawl at a pretty much equal ratio, or trying to.

How DARE you imply that Kirby is not my main?!?!?!?!?!
Time for him inhale like Kirby does when he gets mad. XD

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have never even thought of doing that to a snake mainer.

Now I can look into doing that.

And what's smarter is that you used slot 4. Which means that snake is the one who'll have the knockback instead of kirby.

falln

Smash Ace
the omnigay is pretty old i think it was discovered in like early 09

but yea if you secure port priority and then just keep an eye out for opportunities to up throw youll be surprised how often you can get it

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
^ Start with me please? Lawl.

Sup ChuDat, nice to see you around the Kirby boards since as long as I've been on the boards I've never really seen you. What have you been doing since you were banned for the unmentionable chronicles?

In reference to the community vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoxlmgzPAjY <---0:15- :42 is a string without getting hit from 0%- 120%. @3:37- 3:41 is some inhale shenanigan. And I really don't have anything else. If my videos from that local get put up, I have some combos on Fuujin from two weeks ago but for now this is probably though only thing relevant I have.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
^ Start with me please? Lawl.

Sup ChuDat, nice to see you around the Kirby boards since as long as I've been on the boards I've never really seen you. What have you been doing since you were banned for the unmentionable chronicles?
All Kirbies should know I have just banned JoWii for mentioning the unmentionable. It's a ninja ban, so no one will notice, not even him probably, so continue on as if nothing happened.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
On another note...

JoWii, one of these days we should hang out and play some BRAWL, not necessarily in that order. I want to share Kirby tips and tricks, and I want to eat some good food too. D:

What do you think about THIS??? I got that weekend off, we could rent a hotel nearby the venue and I'll bring my CRT for no-lag Brawl action while we're not doing anything. March 17th, that's a lot of time for preparation!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Wellllllll, my wife is the problem. If I kill convince her to let me go outta state, then no problem. Though, even as 2 weeks notice as this is, I still am not sure she'll be comfortable with it. She's not really "Travel OoS-friendly" yet. I'll see what I can do. I might have a plan though. MAYBE. I'll check tonight how she feels about it though.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Can't do the 24 (I'm busy during the entire day, from wake-up until the next day at 7:00am); and the 7th, if we can get back on base before 7:00am next morning (my roommate who has to come with us, who is also a good competitive smasher by the way, he has something that day).

Well, try your best to let your wife give you some freedom to come hang out with friends on the 17th! And if it fails, then the 7th it is! Hopefully nothing comes up between today and April 7th though... But I would prefer it greatly if it were the 17th, where me nor my roommate have to be back until monday.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
^ Lol. Yes I'm married.

Well I was reminded that my mother's BDay is the 19th so if she has plans for that weekend, we might be SOL. I'll figure more out tomorrow.

Man JoWii, where have you beeeeeeeeen?!?!

Last time I saw you you were teaching us funny pick-up lines on Skype, now you're all old and stuff. :[

I've just been focusing on college really hard this past year. It's been getting easier to focus on it since I quit Smash, and cause of it, I'm actually doing really good. Also, I still use Kirby as a secondary when ever I do play. :)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hello :)

It's nice to meet you all. I'll be around the kirby boards more often to help you guys get better!
asdfghjkl

CHUDAT, YOU ARE AMAOZING I WANT TO HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH AND WILL GWT AT YOUR LEVEL.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS.

I must beat you. I must.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Each neutral B to understand, the power that's insiiiiide...

EDIT: Man, are we really gonna sing it all?

Top Bottom