• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
samsh bros wii u has been known for a while now, idk where you guys been?
We've known, but Sakurai is now finally starting production. He hadn't done anything about the new Smash Bros and said he'd only start when he finished Kid Icarus for the 3DS.

idk where you been? :troll:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lol automatic. idk where you been? (:troll: BBQTV) That topic ended aeons ago.

On another note, I had Mountain Dew a little over a month ago, iirc.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Auto I can't get enough of that avatar. Seriously, every time I see it I fall in love with Xatu (he just looks so polite and QUAINT and CUTE!). I also finally realised where it came from though. Hehe, ranger games are fun.... :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nobody will ever know where my avatar comes from. Dang, I had hoped someone in SWF would recognize it and say something, but blah. :/

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Kewk, your avatar reminds me of those Pokemon gijinka drawings that everyone had as an avatar in late 2010.
Auto I can't get enough of that avatar. Seriously, every time I see it I fall in love with Xatu (he just looks so polite and QUAINT and CUTE!). I also finally realised where it came from though. Hehe, ranger games are fun.... :)
Well, I act and carry myself like a Xatu irl so I found it fitting. =P

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hmmmm, I might know it. Where DOES it come from?
It's nothing, don't worry about it...

Wakfu MMORPG

Kewk, your avatar reminds me of those Pokemon gijinka drawings that everyone had as an avatar in late 2010.
I have no idea what those are, and I was here around that time. :\

EDIT: Ehh, saved you the trouble and googled it. Not even close, buddeh.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

Well, I act and carry myself like a Xatu irl so I found it fitting. =P
haha, well I'd imagine myself as a fairy pokemon because I'm always trying to be cheerful despite anything, always looking up, and like to have fun. Mew is also a favourite of mine (one of the number twos to my number one: Charizard)

Although on reflection, i remember someone comparing us to pokemon and I think i got chatot. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Celebi is a time fairy forest thing. Celebi also looks like Mew. Celebi= Luco?

EDIT: But yeah, Charizard dabess.

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
OK i will sent your some clips.(WITH SKYPE)
Here my skype name: mogi.kenan
PLs add me then we can talk/chat and i can sent you some stuff/clips.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
OK i will sent your some clips.(WITH SKYPE)
Here my skype name: mogi.kenan
PLs add me then we can talk/chat and i can sent you some stuff/clips.
I don't really use skype though. Can't you send them to me via PM here in Smashboards?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
no, we're not making a combo video.
*stares pointedly at kewkky*
Hey man, I'm just a tool here. The community is the one who ultimately decides. That's what a moderator does, pretty much.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I fell in the shower and cracked a rib, am in a sling, and have a massive hematoma next to my spine. And I still sat through my 6 hour drawing class before going to the er! I'm awesome! :D I'm also a little loopy on pain meds.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I dunno why I stopped drawing. I just slowly did.
I fell in the shower and cracked a rib, am in a sling, and have a massive hematoma next to my spine. And I still sat through my 6 hour drawing class before going to the er! I'm awesome! :D I'm also a little loopy on pain meds.
That sounds quite lame. But at least you're not missing an arm or something, lolz.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey man, I'm just a tool here. The community is the one who ultimately decides. That's what a moderator does, pretty much.
If you absolutely insist then I get to put down your name when we get K in scattergories with the category 'Tools'. :3

J/ks, you're good. :)

Hmm, Celebi would be interesting... For some reason when I'm really tired I have this daydream of all the legendary fairy pokemon playing tip on this big field at night under the stars... Although Mewtwo is there as well, and the bigger legendaries like Dialga and Palkia are having contests on these expansive plains where they can use their attacks without hurting anyone... Regardless, I always picture myself in a couple positions: Either playing tip with the fairies, watching the bigger legendaries from atop a hill, or sitting, watching the fairies while I have an Aron in my lap, and I'm partially tucked under the wing of Charizard.

It works, I'm pretty small, so my dreams of riding Charizard aren't crushed by being taller than him. O.O

Also, when I draw, I take a lot of time, and rarely create a proper good work. Although when I do, i'm pretty proud. I would like to be able to draw Ness and Yoshi and Donkey Kong, but I don't really have the skill. I did a reasonably good one of Mario a way back but I was pretty much trying to copy his Super Mario Galaxy box art cover, so it wasn't really drawing from nothing.

However, I AM good at creating maps, and for Dungeons and Dragons I've created a couple of maps that I'm REALLY proud of, and want to use in my modules. I've already used part of one in my first adventure (as in, the first time I DM-ed, MAN that takes a lot out of you, phew! But it's sooooo much fun ;) ), and I'm really happy at the way it's turning out. The characters have already met a decimated tribe of Kobolds and their dragon leader, found out WHY the tribe was decimated and had to retreat in to the deep parts of the cave (and it's really beautiful there, pools of water with trees on rocks jutting out of the ever so calm pools, etc.), and are currently in the process of getting back the chief's staff, which is currently being used to rise ages old warriors from the past. That's right, they're going through a giant crypt. :cool:

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
I don't really use skype though. Can't you send them to me via PM here in Smashboards?
OK
I will sent you matches with combos.
You will see the Combos when you look the match.
I'll take the rounds of my SD card and then send you the combos.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Never played any D&D style games myself; I've always wondered how the rules work. Are the limitations o characters decided beforehand, are there set restrictions within the game itself, or do you just make stuff up as you go along?

As for ladybug, get well soon! If at all possible, hastily ingest large M-branded tomatoes. A good way to judge size is to try and find one about twice as tall as your head and just over three times as wide.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Not bad! I agree that making Kirby look interesting is pretty hard, but man, is he a fun character! I'm glad I made him my main. :D
I thought you defected to ZSS as your main, with Kirby as a 2nd...

*looks at postbit*

Also nice video. Sooner or later I'll send off some replays to that thread where they record stuff (it still runs, right?) and put together my own highlight reel.

Someday.

EDIT: Immediately after typing "Someday", the 2nd boss theme from TWEWY began playing in my head.

Coincidence? Yes.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I thought you defected to ZSS as your main, with Kirby as a 2nd...
WAT

I put ZSS as my Brawl icon, yes, but what I want to mean when people look at my icons is: "The only characters I will ever play are Kirby, Samus, and ZSS, in every Smash Brothers". I used Kirby in 64, used Kirby and (now solo main) Samus in Melee, and currently use Kirby and ZSS in Brawl at a pretty much equal ratio, or trying to.

How DARE you imply that Kirby is not my main?!?!?!?!?!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That was an awesome combo video. I liked how it focused on how Kirby 'sucked'. XD

Top Bottom