• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
don't you need to buy an adaptor or something to have a wired connection to your wii? I'd totally use that but the main cable's downstairs anyway so no.
and my connection can be good, but with people in like california and other countries, and occasionally when the weather's bad (or maybe i'm just paranoid) and other times it can be awful.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
To be honest, I don't get angry when a random Ike hits me with an fsmash. I get angry when I think about the random Ike going "lol i got you with that you noob". :mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i intercept recoveries with kirby's Stone all the time. that's not luck or lag though, that's pure skill on my part.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
To be honest, I don't get angry when a random Ike hits me with an fsmash. I get angry when I think about the random Ike going "lol i got you with that you noob". :mad:
This!

Tripping into Ike's F-smash once is one time too many. =X
Well I don't want to think about all the tripping at the worst possible scenarios because I've had tons of them and sometimes I think to myself..."Shoot, might as well have the bananas turned on or better yet fight Diddy Kong, I trip so much because the game decides to have a sense a humor that always costs." I hate when that happens when I've been hit by Ike's FSmash through tripping. Since I use light character...yeah they get KOed early and it also means they can catch up too.

don't you need to buy an adaptor or something to have a wired connection to your wii? I'd totally use that but the main cable's downstairs anyway so no.
and my connection can be good, but with people in like california and other countries, and occasionally when the weather's bad (or maybe i'm just paranoid) and other times it can be awful.
I use that network adapter you connect to the Wii via USB. So my Wii will always be connected wired. Wireless....meh, too much stuff can mess up the flow. That is why I'll stick with wired since it is less stuff to mess up the connection. Though surprising I haven't seen many Network Adapters in the stores.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@AsIDoh- You don't need a wired connection for your wireless wii to be the only thing using up your internet bandwidth.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i shut off skype, aib chat, etc. when i play. if firefox on like a SWF and AiB tab doing nothing make the game lag, then i don't know.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Your computer is still uploading and downloading data if it's connected to the internet. It's not necessarily your windows and what you have open. It's the fact the computer is connected.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
will putting it to sleep help?
i never thought it would make that much difference. in fact, when i play with friends over skype, it's generally not much worse than no skype.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hope Sakurai doesn't do the stupid thing and spoil EVERYTHING about the new Smash Bros for us again. One or two snips are fine, but when most, if not all unlockables of a certain type are shown to us before the game's even made, where's the surprise in the game? I also hope they don't ruin the gameplay. Melee to Brawl was already a let-down for some of us (although I still love Brawl, just not at the level I loved Melee back in the day), I would lose the small bit of faith left in Nintendo if he crapped up the series even more.

Shielding projectiles now recover your % and spawn bananas! New random addition: VOMITING! Eating too much food and rolling a lot will cause your character to throw up in a way suitable for the whole family! Let the family fun begin! *cue WiiMotion+ comercial where a father, mother, son and daughter around age 13 play and laugh together then hug in the end*

"WII U be joining us for fun today?"

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Check this link out:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1217360p1.html

I don't think we'll be having friend codes for the wii u.
Except 3DS I guess.
All I see is the same old company dribble to suck up new customers. PS3 did it before and so did 360. IMO, nothing to see here... I won't trust anything Nintendo offers until I can have it in my hands and try it out myself, considering their view of "fun" has proportionally warped from what they considered "fun" back in the day.

EDIT: BTW, Wakfu spoilers (can't help myself, plus none of you know about Wakfu so HA)! OH LAWDY LET THIS EPISODE COME OUT ALREADY

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Inb4 all controls are motion-based (a.k.a. "Waggling").

Let it be known, on February 21, in the two thousand and twelfth year of Our Lord, I, Kyle "Kmatt" Denton, did so make this prediction for the aforementioned Wii U sequel in the "Smash Bros" series.

When it comes true, I am so getting credit for calling it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby for Mt. dew tier, the holiest tier of all time.
ugh, i just worked out and skimmed over this post, saw mt. dew, and now i really want

oh god nothing's stopping me from driving to the convenience store about a minute away and buying one

oh no

see, the thing is, i'm trying to avoid drinking soda
but it's really NOT a bad thing if i have one every once in a while because it's not like i'm fat or trying to lose weight or anything
man
i want one
ajlskdfjlkasdj

gugfdhgjskfghsf

i'm just going to DRINK THE HELL out of this water sitting next to me and there's no way i'll be thirsty enough for mountain

I REALLY WANT ONE UGH

stupid workout making me exhausted. i've been doing it consistently every other day for almost 2 months, and i'm rarely THIS tired ._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i haven't tried the others, but they sell whiteout where i work. they also sold pitch black (which was ok) for a while but i guess not anymore.
I hope Sakurai doesn't do the stupid thing and spoil EVERYTHING about the new Smash Bros for us again. One or two snips are fine, but when most, if not all unlockables of a certain type are shown to us before the game's even made, where's the surprise in the game? I also hope they don't ruin the gameplay. Melee to Brawl was already a let-down for some of us (although I still love Brawl, just not at the level I loved Melee back in the day), I would lose the small bit of faith left in Nintendo if he crapped up the series even more.

Shielding projectiles now recover your % and spawn bananas! New random addition: VOMITING! Eating too much food and rolling a lot will cause your character to throw up in a way suitable for the whole family! Let the family fun begin! *cue WiiMotion+ comercial where a father, mother, son and daughter around age 13 play and laugh together then hug in the end*

this is a fantastic post but DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!

also i'm officially resisting the urge to get soda, simply because i don't feel like getting changed and driving. >:3

I bet $20 bucks that this ends up happening.

*Not word for word but w/e.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
"In SSB4, your character will trip mid-air, Sakurai will call it 'air turbulence'".
Air turbulence, lol. That's a witty way to say air tripping.

Attacks are now affected by wind resistance and gravity! Punch against the wind and your attacks will be weaker! All projectiles now arc down according to the will of the Lord!

... or something like that. :awesome:

BBQTV

Smash Master
samsh bros wii u has been known for a while now, idk where you guys been?

Top Bottom