• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Auto knows what I'm talking about. Mine was before Jan 29th, 2009. *doesn't have a video from that tourney uploaded in YouTube*

Ah, man... I love watching old videos. Nostalgia and thoughts of "man I used to suck so bad" circle through my mind. :)
I remembered seing Soid and TKD doing the omnigay on some Tijuana scrubs. So I suggested using Thunder to Twilight and after testing it out we got it to work.

I also remember that day because Ken and Manacloud were there playing Brawl since there was no Melee. That was the last tourney they were ever seen at.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
In all honesty, that Kirby + Pika omnigay could be very broken in doubles. If Kirby gets a grab and Pikachu is trained to use thunder ASAP, they could decimate teams. Never tried to exploit it in teams so I dunno.

Also SSZ7, don't worry about it. I already handed the replays to someone else, so they'll be uploaded eventually. They were a LOT, so I'm probably gonna delete that post and watch them by myself, then give them the replays I would like uploaded.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We probably messed it up like a bit more than half the time when trying it in an actual match. I'm surprised we got so many grabs in our sets.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wonder if Kirby has to be right next to pit for that upthrow to be viable? I know you can continue to loop circles with the arrow (I used to be able to do this consistently, but over the years I haven't practiced) but that's impractical.
Man. I would love to do this next time I fight a Pit on wifi (since that's the only place they annoy me)

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
@MoGi: I have your replays and will watch them on my Wii, but I don't have video uploading hardware or software. I thought you were going to show me some videos on YouTube already uploaded. I'll see what I can do about them.
Oh i am sorry i have not videos on youtube and i dont understand that with the replays.
SRY
You Can Go and find someone to do this for our combo video

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How about now? I tried to choose the most Kirby-esque colors available. :/

Hi Kewk

I changed my name and picture from the OP since I didn't like the old one. Hope that you
totally
mind. :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I noticed, but I didn't mind at all. It's not like it's some formal "I must do this myself!" thing, it's mostly just for fun. :d

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You need a pic, mang. Kirby needs to know what he's copying... Unless you want to be another (ugh) STARSHOT.

EDIT: Watching the most adult-rated controversial satire of a kids' show I've ever seen, Wonder Showzen, and maaaan, it's as funny, if not more, than I remember. I am literally laughing my *** off right now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@kmatt: You need to make it lol.

Just put up your pic, location, and username.

Like this:

[collapse="Kmatt"]

@wumbo: use the picture icon (the one that has a mountain and a sun), or manually type, "

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah right, you obviously weren't around for the awesomeness that were infested terrans back in StarCraft 1. Dat 500 damage and cheap costs!

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Yeah right, you obviously weren't around for the awesomeness that were infested terrans back in StarCraft 1. Dat 500 damage and cheap costs!
They're cool and all, but I just never found them to make much sense. What exactly is mutated John Doe doing to eradicate all those Zealots? At least with banelings you see the acidic explosion.

Also, banelings have a theme song.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't care if everyone else is Pink or Plumm, but Kewkky, make me BLUE.
Done, mang. I gave it a definition too, it reflects what I think about you quite accurately, I would say.

They're cool and all, but I just never found them to make much sense. What exactly is mutated John Doe doing to eradicate all those Zealots? At least with banelings you see the acidic explosion.

Also, banelings have a theme song.
Pfft, infested terrans will always be more awesome. The fear in opponents' faces as an infested terran rush heads for their base is amazing. Buildings die like NOTHING! But... Getting that Command Center in the first place was quite the challenge. By then you pretty much had already won the match, to be honest, and the majority of the matches didn't last that long either. :(

You need a pic, mang. Kirby needs to know what he's copying... Unless you want to be another (ugh) STARSHOT.

EDIT: Watching the most adult-rated controversial satire of a kids' show I've ever seen, Wonder Showzen, and maaaan, it's as funny, if not more, than I remember. I am literally laughing my *** off right now.
Wonder Showzen is so amazing, haha. I remember when I used to stay up at night and watch it on MTV2 back in the day.

[yt]bST8Xp8dtY0[/yt]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[COLLAPSE="As for your reward......"]

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:[/COLLAPSE]
I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away