• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
Nah, I'm a hero. There will be no mod wrath today.

On a side note, does anyone feel like playing some Wifail in a bit?

Also, does anyone ever get the feeling that regardless of where you are, you feel like you should/want to be somewhere else, and if you do end up getting there, you feel like you should/want to be somewhere else again, even if it's where you came from?

I get that feeling way too often...
your my hero viewtiful joe. you dont need to be a mod you already have mod powers

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
It kinda-somewhat has. I know the way I personally play has changed pretty drastically, but maybe I only now started playing right XD

Man, I know so much about this game... if only my ability matched my knowledge.

On another note, beat this Lucas in a MM yesterday, and afterwards he wanted a run-down of good Kirby CPs. I laughed... we played on like a dozen different stages. I need to get my comp fixed then write a guide detailing the stage tricks I know. The amount of good stages we have is ridiculous.

Hell, just off the top of my head, here's some strong CP stages I can think of: PS1, Port Town, Picto, Japes, Frigate, Delfino, Cruise, Brinstar, Lylat. That is, depending on the stage list, 7-9 CP stages just off the top of my head.
I don't really remember how I used to play. xD And I'm too lazy to go back and watch old replays.

I feel that way too. :(

A bunch of those CPs are pretty matchup-dependent. PTAD is not only usually banned, but I can't tell what matchups that helps us with xD.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Dammn you Tiersie and your Netherlands :mad::mad:

Why couldn't Brasil play all game like he did in the first half? And why did Netherlands have to start playing better in the second half? :mad::mad:

...there's always the next World Cup, amirite?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey guys, does anyone know about Warped Tour? I went and it was epic.

Me and Kewkky are Kirby mentors, yay!!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I went to San Antonio warped tour and jeezus, it was ****in' insane. My whole body is swore, my eyebrow has a bruise on it and I got a few on my arms.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Bring Me The Horizon, Set Your Goals, Four Years Strong, Attack Attack!, I See Stars, Sum41, All American Rejects, Emmure, Suicide Silence and Motion City Soundtrack were the bands I went and saw. There were handfuls of other bands but I wasn't paying enough attention.

Bring Me the Horizon :):):):):)

Maaan it's been a long time since I've heard their songs. Did you see them perform? How was it?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
****ing BMTH brought the house down. First off they had the biggest circle pit I've seen in recent memory. Oli jumped in the crowd for a minute and then they cleared the middle of the floor for a wall of death. I was in the pit for a moment and was front line in the wall of death so I got tore up but I also rode the crowd a few times. It was awesome and then it got better and a lot more hardcore when Pray for Plagues came on.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also not gonna lie, I figured I'd become a mod before half of the current ones we have XD
Not saying I want to be one, just seeing some of them makes me think "Wow, this person became a mod? How'd that happen?".
That's how I felt a while back, when I actually contributed to the Kirby boards a lot (remember that, guys?)

Bunny became a mod and I was like

and she did alright but after a while got angsty and quit and I was like

and then Kewkky became a mod and I was like

goodchoice.jpg

since I can't find a fitting picture for that

Kirby vs Sonic is boring, my friend mains Sonic and I do better using Fox against him, because LASERS AND UPSMASH

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

A bunch of those CPs are pretty matchup-dependent. PTAD is not only usually banned, but I can't tell what matchups that helps us with xD.
Sure, some are MU dependent, but we still have at least 3-4 CPs for any MU. Also, this is exactly why I need to get around to writing a stage exploit guide. PTAD is ridiculous for Kirby and MK.

Dammn you Tiersie and your Netherlands :mad::mad:

Why couldn't Brasil play all game like he did in the first half? And why did Netherlands have to start playing better in the second half? :mad::mad:

...there's always the next World Cup, amirite?
Brazil lost? ouch. Thought it would be them vs Argentina for the cup.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
That was awesome xD .

Hey anybody notice how Kirby changes when he makes the transition from Japanese to American soil?

http://www.n-sider.com/contentview.php?contentid=407
The little gem thing on the treasure chest also changes color.

Has anyone noticed how when Kirby lands, he burps out a star?
Yup.

Bring Me The Horizon, Set Your Goals, Four Years Strong, Attack Attack!, I See Stars, Sum41, All American Rejects, Emmure, Suicide Silence and Motion City Soundtrack were the bands I went and saw. There were handfuls of other bands but I wasn't paying enough attention.
At first, I thought you were copy+pasting some lyrics YbM style, and then I realized they were band names lol . That sounds pretty cool.

Kirby vs Sonic is boring, my friend mains Sonic and I do better using Fox against him, because LASERS AND UPSMASH
I'm not talking about the matchup, I'm talking about the discussion.

Sure, some are MU dependent, but we still have at least 3-4 CPs for any MU. Also, this is exactly why I need to get around to writing a stage exploit guide. PTAD is ridiculous for Kirby and MK.
True. Write that guide! :mad:

****ing BMTH brought the house down. First off they had the biggest circle pit I've seen in recent memory. Oli jumped in the crowd for a minute and then they cleared the middle of the floor for a wall of death. I was in the pit for a moment and was front line in the wall of death so I got tore up but I also rode the crowd a few times. It was awesome and then it got better and a lot more hardcore when Pray for Plagues came on.
That sounds hardcore dude.

*is totally jealous*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
A conversation between one of my bosses and I earlier today:

"David, I don't think you're going to make it here, and by here, I don't mean the restaurant but more like... well..."
"-Life sir?"
"Yeah. You know, breathing and ****."

That made my day.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Just so you guys know, it's awesome that fromundaman got his pseudo-mod powers. This way, I can stay out of SWF without worrying about me failing at my job as a mod (i still fail if fromundaman cleans up after me lol)! :D

And after 2 years, i started checking out MapleStory. My main got hacked, and banned. In two weeks, I did more than I've ever done with my old account, which took me 2 years to get to that point... I don't know how to feel about that.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Just so you guys know, it's awesome that fromundaman got his pseudo-mod powers. This way, I can stay out of SWF without worrying about me failing at my job as a mod (i still fail if fromundaman cleans up after me lol)! :D

And after 2 years, i started checking out MapleStory. My main got hacked, and banned. In two weeks, I did more than I've ever done with my old account, which took me 2 years to get to that point... I don't know how to feel about that.
well you obviously knew more about the game this time which would certainly help

~Shao~

Smash Ace

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Now you need Gecko, the codes you want, and the textures, music, etc.

I can send you the link to threads you can learn how to setup your .gct (codes file) and where to place what inside your sd card.

If you want, I can also provide you Gecko 1.9.1 and a .gct file that has the following codes:

*infinite replays
*tags in replays
*neon colored shields
*default settings modifier (3 stocks, 8min, friendly fire on)
*file replacement code (replaces the textures and music in game for the ones on your sd card)

Just pm me with what you want :)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
A conversation between one of my bosses and ME earlier today:

"David, I don't think you're going to make it here, and by here, I don't mean the restaurant but more like... well..."
"-Life sir?"
"Yeah. You know, breathing and ****."

That made my day.
/grammarnazi

Also cool story bro.

And, as an added bonus, you don't notice my advantage creeping towards 100 posts :lick: .

What's MapleStory?

HahahahaNO

The Netherlands is going to win this one :)
This post made me lol.

...And I guess the "HahahahaNO" part was pretty funny too.

Oh snap!

Top Bottom