• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There's only one girl who loves Kirby the most:

Fuko wins and people can't guess her age right, lol.
lol, apparently someone else in the Kirby boards watched Clannad.

Fuko (Fuuko?) was my favorite character.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I love Red Kirby...because it's my Favorite Color....And It looks sexy on girls...
I love Pink Kirby...Because of....Hmmmmm Don't know if this comment is appropriate...but hey...use your imaginations....
I like all color of Kirby (except Blue) because I don't discriminate....

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I told you guyz blue ISN'T overused. I see FAR more Red/Pink Kirbys, and more White ones as well.

T_T

Anyway, Grape Kirby is all I want. sigh

Actually, this is what I want when you pick Kirby's color:

You can put the cursor wherever you want, and Kirby will become that color. :]

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
O_O That would be amazing Asdioh...hope u get a job at Nintendo and be in charge of the next Smash. Heh heh...

But every color they give u as a choice all have meanings behind them, as Kirby's colors come from Amazing Mirror and GB renditions and copy abilities. But hey, who needs a meaning? I still vte for the color graph

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, Blue WAS overused, now it's red sadly.... Still, I absolutely love my sunburnt Kirby.

Also, since everyone else is doing it:

I'm a hairy Frenchman with no life.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Color Graph for picking would actually be awesome. lol

I thought you wanted Kirby to look like a color wheel, I was about to say "I could make that a texture."

Actually, any requests for a Kirby texture? He's simply enough to make textures for. :x

Percon

Smash Lord
Requests for a kirby texture?

Man, I'm so glad I ran into you!

I have Brawl textures I got somewhere, all in folders and all .tga

I edited the kirby ones in photoshop... I think they'll look ok. But I'm totally lost on what to do now to get my textures into the game, or to make them .pcs or something like other textures.

Can you help me? Alternatively, if some fancy program is needed I can send you the edited textures.

Thanks a bunch!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Color Graph for picking would actually be awesome. lol

I thought you wanted Kirby to look like a color wheel, I was about to say "I could make that a texture."

Actually, any requests for a Kirby texture? He's simply enough to make textures for. :x
ying yang kirby please

also

jack frost kirby please

this is jack frost

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
All I want is a good Grape (Purple) Kirby texture. Not that I have texture hacks anyway.

Why the HELL is it so hard to find a picture of Grape Kirby on the internet? :[

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
kirby textures eh...i know weve all been waiting for this,..... black kirby with.... wait for it...wait for it....SHARINGAN EYES though i guess this isnt possible cause i dont know how textures work i just dowload em.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I would like a transparent kirby that's an outline and eyes only. :p

Worst idea ever. Haha. Actually, I wouldn't mind a hot pink kirby. With a bow. Or a kitty kirby! With ears and wiskers! Oh adorable!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Biospark is the Ninja helper/enemy in Kirby Super Star. Never seen it done yet.

Haha Xiivi, I love the new title!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm content with my MK Kirby texture.

Someone needs to make "Older Kirby" from MK since that might be what Kirby is like when he's older. >_>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Hm...there are 2 that come to mind...

1. Lion Kirby, like in my avi :D (his hammer and cutter could be a bottle of A1 steak sauce! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

2. A kirby that's half red, half yellow body with shoes as pink as his BODY in his regular costume...I dunno how it'd turn out, but it'd be interesting...

Someone needs to make "Older Kirby" from MK since that might be what Kirby is like when he's older. >_>
Kirby will be gay when he's older?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I never heard of MySpace before. O_o ♥

♣ Anyways, the current texture hacks looks good, I wonder if I can toggle with the colors with my current computer. I'll try. ♥

SuSa

Hm...there are 2 that come to mind...

1. Lion Kirby, like in my avi :D (his hammer and cutter could be a bottle of A1 steak sauce! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

2. A kirby that's half red, half yellow body with shoes as pink as his BODY in his regular costume...I dunno how it'd turn out, but it'd be interesting...

Kirby will be gay when he's older?

I don't know how to edit his hammer and things yet, but I can actually edit him. Explain the half red/half yellow, I don't think I can do Pink shoes (need to DL the Kirby base texture)

I would like a transparent kirby that's an outline and eyes only. :p

Worst idea ever. Haha. Actually, I wouldn't mind a hot pink kirby. With a bow. Or a kitty kirby! With ears and wiskers! Oh adorable!
I don't think I can do transparency :/ I can try but I'm near certain it's impossible.

Also I cannot really add things like ears or bows. :( Sorry... it has to come on the texture for me to edit it. (I could do the whiskers but they'd look weird)

OMG!

i forgot

make a Boob kirby

please you must, it would be so **** funny
Sorry, no. Keeping things appropriate.

You've opened the floodgates....

Any chance of getting a Biospark texture?
Link me to a possible Biospark texture that you'd like? IDK. I'm not the best so it can't be super-duper complicated. I just want some projects that can help me practice using textures.

kirby textures eh...i know weve all been waiting for this,..... black kirby with.... wait for it...wait for it....SHARINGAN EYES though i guess this isnt possible cause i dont know how textures work i just dowload em.
I can make the black kirby no problem, the Sharingan Eyes may be possible. I need to DL the Kirby texture to find out. (Actually, yes... I can do that but the eyes can't move. :p)

I might do this one for ya.

All I want is a good Grape (Purple) Kirby texture. Not that I have texture hacks anyway.

Why the HELL is it so hard to find a picture of Grape Kirby on the internet? :[
What color grape? Find me a shade and I'll just change Kirby's shade to that color.

ying yang kirby please

also

jack frost kirby please

this is jack frost
Yin Yang as in the spiral or half white/half black? How would you like it done?

Also that Jack Frost may be a little to advanced for my currently. (I'm good with GFX but Texturing is like a whole new thing to me..)

Requests for a kirby texture?

Man, I'm so glad I ran into you!

I have Brawl textures I got somewhere, all in folders and all .tga

I edited the kirby ones in photoshop... I think they'll look ok. But I'm totally lost on what to do now to get my textures into the game, or to make them .pcs or something like other textures.

Can you help me? Alternatively, if some fancy program is needed I can send you the edited textures.

Thanks a bunch!

Go read Illianex's guide and DL everything from there.

Contact me on AIM as well, you'll figure it out.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
hmmm i dont mind the eyes not moving the important thing is that it has itachi's sharingan get to it if you can if you cant well then ill go on using my bomberman texture XP

SuSa

Vertical line may not be possible. I'm not sure how his skin renders.

Kirby's texture is a little weird and I'm going to spend today playing with it to get used to how it works.

90% sure I can change the shoes

He has different textures based on his eyes -_- so for everything I make, I need to make it like 5 times just because of the eyes...

Sharingan should be possible - if you could link me to a nice (preferably large) copy of Itachi's Sharingan I'll get started on that.

PS:

I love this topic.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Spartan Kirby?

He would just be Masterchief's helmet with arms and legs. :3

EDIT: You could edit the hammer to look more like a gravity hammer.... lol... and the sword already kinda looks like an energy sword.

SuSa

As of right now I do not know the way to edit the hammer.

And if I did edit the hammer it would affect all Kirby's.

Also for the sake of me starting out (hell yeah, I've only made 1 texture. lol) try not to have things that have a LOT of detail *coughs Spartan helmet *coughs*

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Nope, sorry. We expect the best. There are no excuses for not being perfect when it comes to these things. :p Haha. I'm joking. I think UTDZac knows how to change the shoes and stuff. He's made a few in Dallas and I think he did change them. You could probably ask.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Haunter! (the pokemon) Use the eyes, make parts of him transparent that don't make the shape... Use the feet for the floating hands. =)

SuSa

I can test transparency, I don't think I can make him transparent though....also with how Kirby works, you have to make symmetrical things and such from my limited playing of his texture.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
SuSa is going to get worked to death at this rate, lol. And this thread title is freakin hilarious. XD

Top Bottom