• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
I would MUCH rather have Brawl buddies over my house to play IRL than playing online with this Wifi crap. I would see your case as favorable, Lovely. Unless maybe u WANT to play online to connect to some long-distance friends, then i understand.

@Kawaii Bunny: I heard getting a job there is really hard...>_< Good luck with that

Suspect

Smash Hero
you have to have certain "requirements" to work at hooters

if kawaii fits those

then i really must meet her

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
you have to have certain "requirements" to work at hooters

if kawaii fits those

then i really must meet her
You're in for a surprise, my friend...

...?

That makeshift emo-con is confusing, lol. Anywho... if are up for those matches, I'll be in the xat chatroom. :)
It's where all the cool kids are nowadays.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If my girlfriend Played brawl and was into anime she would be the perfect Woman...especially if she played Kirby...*Sigh*

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Funny Jack Frost...But My Girlfriend Cooks for me, Is into freaky things, And is a white chick...
So Ummm Yeah...My previous Statement still stands....

Kawaii Bunny...Do you got a myspace page

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If my girlfriend Played brawl and was into anime she would be the perfect Woman...especially if she played Kirby...*Sigh*

I only know a few girls that fit that bill of existence. Finding a Kirby main that's a female might be kind of simple because the ladies love the pink puff, but maining Kirby and watch anime wouldn't happen unless you teach her.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea, girls maining kirby are not rare, i ran into one here in texas

have not met her yet tho

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
You just described me. <.<

I only know a few girls that fit that bill of existence. Finding a Kirby main that's a female might be kind of simple because the ladies love the pink puff, but maining Kirby and watch anime wouldn't happen unless you teach her.
Haha Yeah....why are women so difficult when it comes to having Multiple interest...it's so troublesome...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha i think its cool....its possibly going to be my tracklist cover for my Mixtape coming out....still undecided though...

Suspect

Smash Hero
dang he even raps just like big willie did

maybe before i move i can head back home to cleveland...so i can travel to Cinci and rap battle you and brawl you

win in both ;)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Well....You can try to beat me in brawl...I don't know your chances in that....But in Rapping...that's a whole other story...I would destroy any competitor....

Suspect

Smash Hero
Id 3 stock you in rap

that means

3 rounds

of me

destroying you

lol

good luck with the mixtape btw, id like to hear it when it comes out

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
YbM, don't deny your heritage.... You're Will Smith's love child, only even more awesome, aren't you?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can rap better than both of you, and I'm asian. How embarassing for you two.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I laughed so hard. Cause I'm a super awesome wrapper. :p

Btw, I'm a girl, play brawl, play Kirby, and am into anime. I also love Left 4 Dead, fps in general (and will **** you in the majority of them), horror movies, and baking video game themed cakes (which I have pictures of). :D

Haha best singles add ever... If I were single. :p

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Id 3 stock you in rap

that mean 3 rounds of me destroying you

lol

good luck with the mixtape btw, id like to hear it when it comes out
Haha It'll be out in like 2 months, I'll make sure you hear it....I'm finishing up the tracks now...So it'll be something to look forward to...

YbM, don't deny your heritage.... You're Will Smith's love child, only even more awesome, aren't you?
Even more awesome yes....haha

Holy crap I had no idea Will Smith mained Kirby.

Mind = blown
Y.b.M. Mains Kirby....

I can rap better than both of you, and I'm asian. How embarassing for you two.
Doesn't matter what ethnicity you are...As long as you have the skills...hehe But I doubt you could handle me...

rap

not wrap now back to the kitchen
hahaha Tell em

Btw, I'm a girl, play brawl, play Kirby, and am into anime. I also love Left 4 Dead, fps in general (and will **** you in the majority of them), horror movies, and baking video game themed cakes (which I have pictures of). :D

Yeah that seems perfect now...But Only if the physical beauty matched the personality....

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
o_O

so, what's going on in this thread?

Maybe you guys can rap, but I won Battle of the Bands my senior year in high school :]

Ska bands ftw?!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
o_O

so, what's going on in this thread?

Maybe you guys can rap, but I won Battle of the Bands my senior year in high school :]

Ska bands ftw?!
Hmmmm... You know, I would make some sort of reference to the fact I too play an instrument, but well, 1) I don't have a band, and 2) For some reason my bass decided to conduct electricity from every string recently.... even when not plugged in. A very painful mystery...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My turn, rofl.
I'm an small girl who likes long walks along Final Destination...with you and my ICs. I love Kirby, I LOVE grabbing things over and over again, and sometimes I like to grab the ledge repeatedly. Cooking is aight.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It was no accident... This is what happens when all the inhabitants of a site suck and swallow.

Suspect

Smash Hero

I live close to you and you know this

you are single now cuz i said so lol

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
My turn, rofl.
I'm an small girl who likes long walks along Final Destination...with you and my ICs. I love Kirby, I LOVE grabbing things over and over again, and sometimes I like to grab the ledge repeatedly. Cooking is aight.
Hehe My turn...I'm a tall man who enjoys walking around different planets that are often ventured by Samus. I heard under that Varia Suit, awaits a beautiful blonde with a well fit body and carries a whip when she's feeling naughty...I enjoy a good challenge...something that makes my brain work (giggity)...I love to float in the air swiftly and softly...then Come down as HARD as a ROCK. Not only do I take what belongs to others...I make better use of there property. I love to eat ANYTHING that taste Good as long as it isn't beef, pork, or any other form of red meat...Fish and Chicken are fine...hehehe...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I love to eat ANYTHING that taste Good as long as it isn't beef, pork, or any other form of red meat
Worst sentence mankind has ever formulated, if you ask me. I'm a hardcore carnivore, veggies give me nausea (not because I dislike them, but because of the "texture"...), and fruits are hard to come by.

However, every once in a while I enjoy eating a lollipop and going all hyper on my food. Nothing better than that feeling of 'invincibility', if you catch my drift!

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Ok ok i'll join in...

...I liek Kirbz. Green Kirbz. And wafflez. I like Green Greens cuz the tree gives a nice breeze when im tired, then i go back in the fight. And i liek wafflez. Green wafflez. =D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
There's only one girl who loves Kirby the most:

Fuko wins and people can't guess her age right, lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
My turn?

I also am a tall man, young and black like YBM. I like to go on cruises on the rainbow and sometimes visit the delfino plaza

Camping was never my thing, thats why i dont own any tents. I dont eat pork or shrimp. I like white kirby because i like white girls.. :)

Top Bottom