• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Actually, Ripple 3-stocked me in a friendly, then I was like "._. he probably thinks I suck now..." so I challenged him to a money match immediately after and won 2-1. I told him not to counterpick Brinstar, but he didn't listen.

That just goes to show how I play in friendlies >_<

Ook's good as well. He was my doubles partner once, we did alright. They both play wifi, as far as I know. At least, I know ook does. You can find him on the allisbrawl brawl singles chat quite often.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ook's good as well. He was my doubles partner once, we did alright. They both play wifi, as far as I know. At least, I know ook does. You can find him on the allisbrawl brawl singles chat quite often.
Watching him play, that sounds like an understatement. Also, he kind of looks like DK in a weird way lol.

§leepy God

Smash Master
This might be the second biggest chat on the boards, but the Marth boards is killing you guys by a land slide. And I thought Kirby had one of the most members on the boards. :p

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
This might be the second biggest chat on the boards, but the Marth boards is killing you guys by a land slide. And I thought Kirby had one of the most members on the boards. :p
Maybe its because we are just laid back. Or the fact we aren't emo, gender confused or anal retentive. Why should we care what the Marth boards are doing anyways?

*shrugs*

Lol. Most DKs like Brinstar almost as much as Japes or the Mansion. The problem is when you take someone there that can air-camp you. :( Kirby can abuse the stage a bit more than DK can, as long as you don't get hit. It doesn't take much for DK to get a kill there with almost any move (hence why most DKs like it).

Edit: Thanks for letting me know about the singles chat. :) I need to catch them at some point.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Maybe its because we are just laid back. Or the fact we aren't emo, gender confused or anal retentive. Why should we care what the Marth boards are doing anyways?
Because she's too broken, lol. It's always the people who main Marth or Peach that are like that, maybe it's a sign. O_o

Anyways, I hear some people hear call Kirby a girl, lol.

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
People who call Kirby a girl are ignorant...smply paying attention would allow u to figure out that he is definitely a boy.

Btw LoL Asdioh u keep trying to join my matches when i'm doin 1v1s! If u wanna play, just go on AIM. If im brawling, then u can assume that im on AIM.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That is some big colored font. @_@

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why is it that most Kirby users have these insane colored fonts? x.x

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Let's see, Me, Lovely, Bunny and Thrill is the Kirby mains that mostly use color fonts. I don't think that's enough to say most Kirby users, lol.

I have my reasons, the stars on the side means that I love stars, Kirby is related to a star, and I'm the master of all stars. =P

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All you have to do is copy and paste the color font instead of just clicking on the color nearly all the time. XD

Color change rep's Kirby's true natrue.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
People who call Kirby a girl are ignorant...smply paying attention would allow u to figure out that he is definitely a boy.
Except.... Kirby was never given a gender, hence you can't really say he/she/it is really boy or girl. Hell, we don't even know if his race HAS genders...

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Except.... Kirby was never given a gender, hence you can't really say he/she/it is really boy or girl. Hell, we don't even know if his race HAS genders...
Nope, in every game the narrator or other characters, and even in his cartoon, he is always referred to as "he". If he didnt have a gender, im sure they would say "it" or something like that. And if i remember right, one of the episodes of his cartoon was when the characters were trying to find Kirby a GIRLfriend to make him happy.
So yeh, he's a boy.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
don't get hit
thrilla=Isai?!

Feel the power.

Nope, in every game the narrator or other characters, and even in his cartoon, he is always referred to as "he". If he didnt have a gender, im sure they would say "it" or something like that. And if i remember right, one of the episodes of his cartoon was when the characters were trying to find Kirby a GIRLfriend to make him happy.
So yeh, he's a boy.
I agree with this post (no sarcasm). And even if you argue that he could just be gay, that would be TERRIBLE for publicity (many parents wouldn't want their kids watching that, and they might even protest it or something).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I would, but I've kind of gotten brawled out for today, and am so horribly tired that I have no interest in doing something that requires any sort of effort... even playing games... Tomorrow?

Meh, guess you win Roffles, though I never really considered the cartoons canon, even though I think they were.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Out of the 8 actual Kirby mains in existence, I think that qualifies as most. ;)

And Kirby's obviously a dude, he eats way too much to be a woman. If Kirby was a girl, he might care about letting himself go and becoming a whale.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
You were the first to reply, so I guess it's you.

Go ahead and add me - you host the match. I'll be able to figure out your name + I need to start up my wii. :laugh:

good luck, my computer is downstairs and my wii is upstairs.
KK. I'll likely be using a plethora of characters, so be warned! :)

Edit: My tag is TG.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd play you, but I'm just screwing around with my Falcon.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I'd play you, but I'm just screwing around with my Falcon.

We still need to play those matches, Straked. :) If you want to wait until later that's fine. I'm going to a tourney this weekend and I can get some Ness practice in. We have, like, three Ness mains in Portland... Its almost the same amount of Lucario and DeDeDe players around here, lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Haha, sure. If you want, I can play tomorrow.
But don't expect too much, I haven't Brawled in nearly a week. :psycho:
Wayyy too much Melee on my part.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
That was some of the worst lag I've had in the past 5 months in a 1 vs 1.... we did fine 1-2 matches and parts of some, but that was just.. wow... :/

WiiFail

No. Kidding. You are only in Cali, so it shouldn't have been NEARLY that bad. Sorry. :( GGs for the ones that were OK though. Gotta admit, I didn't expect DK dittos. :laugh:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Same thing happened with thrilla and me. I have a really good connection and I played him and was like "lag D:"and then we talked after the matches. He was like "I live in oregon, near t1mmy" and I'm like "oh, I live in NY...about a 90 hour drive away from him" and then we lol'd.

/buttsinonconversation

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I'll john on the DK dittos:

I couldn't even SH Bair (or SH Bair OoS) 99% of the time.

that was frustrating. :(

We should try again and hope we don't lag that much. DK ditto's can be fun.
I hear you. :(

Here is hoping for the next time around. Sorry about the frustration, we probably should have ended it sooner.

Edit: Lol, A1. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd play, but I'm trying to get a job.At Hooters.

A1lion835

Smash Champion

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I can't post that often since I'm mostly offline almost all the time except when I'm not in school. I can't even play my games online anymore since my friends are almost always over my 2nd house. ♥

Top Bottom