• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Yeah, it was during the last council that made me realize how much of a dumb game it is. How the top three have practically no control over the votes. Susies spoke her heart out more than Bob and Sugar and still lost lol. Like wtf?

Not to mention, Corrine is one serious *****.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao people are being really bitter

bob really deserved the win

not only did he survive by winning so many challenges

he was friendly, helped out at camp, was never voted for

and even when his life was on the line, he anticipated and practiced for the tiebreaker firemaking contest

bob was really the best player

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
lmao people are being really bitter

bob really deserved the win

not only did he survive by winning so many challenges

he was friendly, helped out at camp, was never voted for

and even when his life was on the line, he anticipated and practiced for the tiebreaker firemaking contest

bob was really the best player
bob didn't do ****, sugar practically HANDED him the win.

Velox

Smash Ace
haha Sugar's name never showed up anywhere ever in anything. Never once was her name written down on an ballot for any reason; Anyone else notice that?

let's not glorify the winner too much as things could have gone lots of different ways.

on that note, I have to congratulate Bob on winning. He played a good game.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wow, you guys complain much?

Anyone complaining about the ending is just bitter. About what, I don't know.

This was one of the best Survivors, and it's so nice that Ken lasted until the finale so all you people just watching for Ken watched the whole thing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good stuff scamp

i have so much respect for bob

and i find it very nice that the top 4 were for the most part good natured people

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I was kind of thinking that now that Ken is a minor celebrity, maybe I can get on that Entourage.

Dunno what I'd do, though. I guess I could be the guy that says "yeah" every time the celeb says something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
also wear a shirt with ken's face on it

with a caption "maybe the ladies will like me more if i have a beard"

Kira-

Smash Champion
her avatar silly
it wasn't like that when i first saw it, and i'm not one to go back and check, OR go digging through her information just to find out

i was talking to kira and apparently ken went on a trip to China after getting voted off lol.. He was really depressed.. cuz thats what ppl do when theyre depressed....
lol that's just what i heard... i forgot who i heard it from but i dont want to be labeled for throwing around false information

and yeah survivor sucked lol

but bob is cool, glad he won if not ken

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Just so you know, Mango directly IMd me just to spoil what happened. I consider this a disrespect to the request /authority of mods, and because of him Pac west will be modded more strictly to the rules of Smashboards. If you have a problem with it, direct your complaints to Mango. That's all. Survivor's done , I'll leave this up for some more thoughts but no more sticky =)

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad my laptop has been broken and I wasn't on aim :)

However, I thought it was pretty obvious he wasn't getting into the final 3. He really put himself in a bad spot last week by trying to blindside Bob and failing to do so, putting the majority against him.

It was still good to hope.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
spoiling something like that is some obnoxious little kid ****. it's the principal that matters. if edrees is serious and actually does that (i kinda doubt it), it'd be just as petty as mango, but being spiteful owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom