• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Ken, Crystal, and Sugar all dropped the Ball. Editting could have changed my opinion though. In my opinion, Ken played so dumb throughout the past couple episodes.

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
Ken seems kinda arrogent with all his, I'm the Mastermind and I'm calling all the shots, shlop

SENG

Smash Journeyman
so if there having the season finale this sunday isnt it up to the jury now? or are they still gonna have regular tribal councils. ive never watched survivor until this season so idk wat happens.

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
2 more ppl are gunna get voted out, then a final tribal council, where the jury asks the 3 ppl left questions and stuff then vote for whoever they wnat to win

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
It's going to top 2 from what I've read online. Top 3, hmmm... Ken's best bet is to go against Susie and Sugar with the jury. Sugar's best bet is to against Susie and Ken. Wow... Bob and Matty are the ones most likely to win immunity challenges and they're the most likable. Ken's chances are dismal.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wow, all that mastermining and "rat" play came back to bite his skinny ***. Seriously, he's one of the scrawniest mf'ers I've ever seen. And did you hear Jeff Probst when Ken hit his head? "even the KING can get a bump on the head" Lmfao, obviously Ken's been gloating about his self-proclaimed title. Ken's next for sure, unless a miracle happens, or he wins immunity. Then Suzie, just cuz she's a complete daft. Still can' figure out how she made it this far. I hope Matty wins now, if Ken leaves. And as much as I like Sugar she's starting to get on my nerves. Every decision of hers is is soley emotional-based. They were talking about flip flipping, sheeesh; she changes her alliances 3 times every episode based on who can make her cry. I love how they cut to her in the tent after Ken Crystal and Bob get back and she's already crying before a word is even spoken! XD I died laughing. Anyway, still pullin for Ken, but it looks bleak, bro. Fuking Ken combo those *****es already and win immunityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............:lick:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think the winner will be bob

though i want sugar to win lol

"Matty, take this cursed thing away."

that was really sweet

Velox

Smash Ace
Ken is relentless; Come on, he's truly a professional gamer, nobody could ever say he isn't.

Although everyone is looking at him right now like a Wobbler in a tournament. He isn't that bad.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
lol Wobbler in a tournament >:{

idk...if Ken leaves, how's there going to be a good vs evil feel for the Final 2?

Everyone else doesn't have the guts to be underhanded like Ken :D

Kira-

Smash Champion
And as much as I like Sugar she's starting to get on my nerves. Every decision of hers is is soley emotional-based. They were talking about flip flipping, sheeesh; she changes her alliances 3 times every episode based on who can make her cry.
word

these people dont understand that it's a game. of course people are going to flip sides, why are they getting so butthurt over it

so... is the last episode this sunday?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yes, 2 hour season finale. I guess they're having 2 tribal councils and then the jury stuff. It'll be tough, but Ithink Ken can still make it into the top 3, winning is another story especially if he doesn't get Bob outta the game

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
I think with this immunity crud out of the way, that Susie and Sugar are on the chopping block.

With 1st, 2nd, and 3rd so close, it's time to play with your head, not with your feelings >.>

Even Matty should get this by now.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol you think ken wants to go to final three with bob and matty? and likewise for bob/matty, they'd rather go against susie and sugar

dunno if its final three or two or whatever, but either way you knwo what i mean

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
I know they'd rather have that, but despite preferences, it'd be easier to take them out than to make a move on each other...

I mean Bob, Ken, and Matty have been the center of attention for votes for how many episodes, now?

They've all managed to keep afloat.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I know they'd rather have that, but despite preferences, it'd be easier to take them out than to make a move on each other...

I mean Bob, Ken, and Matty have been the center of attention for votes for how many episodes, now?

They've all managed to keep afloat.
LOL matty has so much skill because sugar gave him the idol to keep him alive

oh yeah, the merge came right when bob was gonna get voted off, that took skill too

so you're saying ken would rather take his chances against bob and matty in the jury vote? rather than try to get them off and guarantee a win with sugar/susie?

trust, bob/ken/matty will be gunning for each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom