• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nublet06

Smash Lord
ken lost a lot of power with that episode. the only person he has any hold on is crystal.

-sugar doesnt like ken because of who he is, a back stabbing liar. (aka playing the game right)

-matty wont like ken because he almost got back stabbed, which will be reinforced by sugar.

-suzie will go with anyone who says they can take her to the top 3, if i appeared in gabon and said i will take you to final 3, she would probly believe me, it amazes me how she is still on this show. i really do doubt that anyone on the jury would think she is worthy of winning lol.

-bob is ****ed and will go with numbers to stay alive.

so it comes down to suzie. if matty (great athlete) and sugar (has an idol) who are very powerful, ask suzie to join them. she probably will. now all that 3 person alliance would need is to say, hey bob want to make it to the next round? he says yes and goes with a 4 person alliance and its gg ken.

whoever wins immunity at next challenge is HUUUUGGGEEE. things can go either way at this point.

and im assuming since ken went to EVO, which was just a chance to win money since nobody wanted to go. i think ken didnt win lol.

Read the description for next episode.

Next on Survivor: Gabon
The Good Guys Should Win in the End
One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies. A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants. A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water. A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council.

the only light at the end of that tunnel is the comment about putting the immunity idol in to play. someone is apparently gonna try and knock out sugar, which would save ken to fight another day and weaken matty/sugar alliance because without an idol sugar is kind of useless.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Next on Survivor: Gabon
The Good Guys Should Win in the End
One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies. A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants. A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water. A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council.

Oh NOOOOO!! OH NO oh no oh no......

That sounds really really bad; I guess my crazy conspiracy theories that Ken has things under control, just aren't right....... this sounds baaaad yo.

Immunity idol: Sugar will save Matty with the idol, and get Ken voted out. :(

Jem.

Smash Master
Again, you should read MY POST. Bob and Ken and Crystal will likely be aligned now. If Bob, Ken, Crystal place their votes on Matty, ITS OVER. Matty won't be expecting to get picked off next, because he's kind of a dunce and doesn't think about the game correctly. Sugar is just a bad as Ken is, they just edit her a bunch.

*******SPOILERS DONT READ PAST IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED, JUST SCROLL PAST AND POST**************

Matty does not make the Final three, Ken does.

Proof that Matty doesn't:

"In an interview with BuddyTV, Randy let it slip that Matty is no longer on Survivor.

Q - Now, as a member of the jury, what kind of Survivor player will get your vote? What are you looking for? What qualities?

A - With who’s left, it’s gonna be interesting. You look at the original 18 and you think of somebody like Marcus who’s gonna win this game or you think of somebody like Dan or Matty or Jacquie. None of them are left. I’d love to see Corinne go all the way but I’d love to see Corinne voted out next so I can see her at Ponderosa. I don’t know. I mean, Crystal holds the record for losing challenges. In all of Survivor, she’s lost more than anyone in 17 seasons. How can you vote for her? It’s gonna be tough."

Proof that Ken is in the final three:

"Both Charlie and Corrine have said that they didn't talk to Kenny afterwards--kinda implys he never go's to the jury and is Final-3"

***************************************END OF SPOILERS*************************************

nublet06

Smash Lord
sugar isnt giving that idol to anyone lol. shes not stupid as much as she is challenge disabled. she is obviously pretty smart to have never come under fire this whole time even tho she has a lot of power with that idol. she flies under the radar as not being a threat, but she has a great chance of top 3.

@ Jem - why would anyone want spoilers, we are enjoying the show because ken is on it, and if we already knew what happened to ken the show would just be like every other survivor that aired and most of us would not watch or care about it.

Jem.

Smash Master
I've already found several people who wanted spoilers. I marked it as spoilers, no one will be spoiled as long as you just scroll past what I posted like I said to.

And dont you remember the preview for the previous episode? They tricked all of us into thinking there was actually a second idol in play, when they just didn't include the part where bob said JK MARCUS DIDNT LEAVE ME AN IDOL!

And I know what happens and I'm watching, because of the other content, and because no one knows who wins Survivor until the finale is aired live. If you are a fan like you come off to be, you'd know that survivor isn't staged, and that the jury votes are already submitted, but aren't viewed until the live finale.

And whats likely to happen is that Bob, Crystal, Ken vote out Matty. Bob dislikes Sugar, maybe you missed the beginning. Bob was pissed as hell that Sugar was hysterically laughing at Randy. If Matty gets 3 votes, NO MATTER WHAT, he gets eliminated. it is THAT SIMPLE. 3 and he's done. Then he has the rest in the bag.

nublet06

Smash Lord
I've already found several people who wanted spoilers. I marked it as spoilers, no one will be spoiled as long as you just scroll past what I posted like I said to.

And dont you remember the preview for the previous episode? They tricked all of us into thinking there was actually a second idol in play, when they just didn't include the part where bob said JK MARCUS DIDNT LEAVE ME AN IDOL!
no, they tricked stupid people. there is no way in the world bob would waste time making his FIRST fake idol if he already had one. he wouldnt be ****ting bricks to the point where he makes a fake one if he had one since like....the third episode?

2nd of all i am not a survivor fan. i dont know jack **** about this show. im a ken fan.

3rd of all do a better job of hiding your
spoilers

by maybe using the built in spoiler tag feature of the website? people always scroll through useless posts.

Jem.

Smash Master
Marcus got kicked off around 9 episodes or so. Thats about 20 something days. It made sense, no one checked the bottle, and Marcus got 10 people to throw away an idol into the ocean, the most valuable thing in the game of Survivor. Bob's story sold ken too. And you always hide the idol.. You never keep it with you. Hence Sugar being a ****** and keeping the idol in her BAG. Everyone whose smart hides their idol so no one else knows if they have it. Anyone who thinks Sugar has played Survivor well is simply a ******.

Again, use logic here. Why would Ken get voted off next, if all bob crystal ken have to do is vote Matty? Matty loses the tiebreaker if fang goes for Bob.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Marcus got kicked off around 9 episodes or so. Thats about 20 something days. It made sense, no one checked the bottle, and Marcus got 10 people to throw away an idol into the ocean, the most valuable thing in the game of Survivor. Bob's story sold ken too. And you always hide the idol.. You never keep it with you. Hence Sugar being a ****** and keeping the idol in her BAG. Everyone whose smart hides their idol so no one else knows if they have it. Anyone who thinks Sugar has played Survivor well is simply a ******.

Again, use logic here. Why would Ken get voted off next, if all bob crystal ken have to do is vote Matty? Matty loses the tiebreaker if fang goes for Bob.
no, use logic here, if you had a real idol why would you make a fake idol and be so worried about elimination?

and im not saying ken will be voted off next, im just saying its a good possibility after him flip flopping sides. which it is. and i can already tell, by using logic....that you think ken will not get voted off.

this is due to the way that you insist people read YOUR post. and any logical ideas that come up (like mine) are shot down because you apparently read some spoilers or something.

again, you suck at not spoiling stuff. use spoiler tags. and dont get so defensive when people dont agree with you, if you already know what happens. it gives away the secrets. and if your not going to engage in creative conversations about what might happen next, leave the thread. everyone else is enjoying all of the possibilities of what might happen with the drama.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Jem.: I don't understand why 3 votes for Matty = Matty goes home. There's 6 ppl, so if 3 vote Matty and 3 vote Ken (say).... it's a tie lol. Also, Matty has a good chance at winning immunity.
(well, except for spoilers and the next ep. preview... but just sayin')

nublet06

Smash Lord
Jem.: I don't understand why 3 votes for Matty = Matty goes home. There's 6 ppl, so if 3 vote Matty and 3 vote Ken (say).... it's a tie lol. Also, Matty has a good chance at winning immunity.
(well, except for spoilers and the next ep. preview... but just sayin')
exactly my point. he apparently has an idea of what is going to happen, and doesnt understand the logic involved in how its clearly easy for something else to happen. 3 votes for matty = matty goes home for him because he already has information leading him to believe matty goes home.

but then again, who is to say his spoilers are even correct. i saw the same stuff on that survivor fan site and didn't take it in to consideration because its rumors and it deals with randy's credibility lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
What don't you understand?
My first post was before I researched spoilers. The first wall of text was BEFORE.

Answer this then.

1. Why would Matty think it was Ken who flopped on him at Tribal? Matty has been a dunce and doesn't know who his allies are, but he does know him and Ken have been best friends since day 1, and that is undeniable. Why would he think it was Ken over Susie or Crystal?

No, I'm not bashing what you think will happen. I just think you should re-read what I'm saying, re-read what you're saying, and atleast try to disprove it, instead of people sticking to your logic. Again, this is before I spoiled myself, and I never said who does/doesn't, and even the spoiler doesn't spoil it for the whole cast, and its easily avoidable, as I marked it, and spread it out far.

And no, you don't understand.
3 votes for matty = Matty goes home because of this:
Fang has already said Bob needs to go home. Sugar, Matty, Susie all think Bob is too much of a threat to keep in this game, and they still think they're the fab fivesome with Ken and Crystal. In the result of a tie with Bob and Matty, the person with the most previous votes goes home. Matty has 3 votes before, Bob has never gotten a vote. Thus, Matty goes home in the result of a tie with Bob.

If the votes come down to 3 Matty and 3 Bob, Matty goes home. If somehow it came down to 3 Ken and 3 Matty, it would be another tie.. Which I'm not sure how that works out, because Ken has received 3 votes for elimination, and Matty has received 3, so I wouldn't expect to see it come down to Ken or Matty, atleast not now.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Why would Matty think it was Ken who flopped on him at Tribal? matty might think it was ken that went behind his back because ken has gone behind everyones back. plus sugar will be telling everyone ken is a liar and back stabber as shown in the preview for the next episode. she does not like ken and it wont be hard to get people to understand that you cannot trust ken. because you cannot trust ken. he IS a back stabber and nearly everyone left has taken part in one of kens schemes to blind side strong players.

One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies

hmmmm, it sure doesnt sound like matty is still friends with ken. it sounds like it turns in to a matty vs ken situation.ken having his isai (crystal) and matty having someone who doesnt like ken on his side (sugar).

all that being said ken is great at building an alliance with desperate and weaker players. from the previews it looks like bob is MOST LIKELY (not for sure) going to side with ken, crystal will be with him as usual, and ken will try to pull in suzie. so which side will win suzie?

Jem.

Smash Master
I think Tribal will end in a tie honestly. I think Susie is content with Matty and Sugar.
And yes, I do think its a possibility for Ken and Crystal to flop. I'll be shocked if Bob sticks to his word though that he'll give Ken immunity if he wins it, Bob has been a little liar as of the last two episodes. But Bob should realize he needs Ken right now, so it'd be in his best interest to side with Ken.

And those red text previews have always been like that. "Shocking Twist for a player" and sometime it isnt even that big. The last preview video/message implied there was a 2nd real idol going to be played, and there wasn't.

Matty has never been the brightest guy if you watch the show and not just recaps/previews. He's strong but a dunce. A good hearted guy, but a dunce. Ken's problem is he would then need to flip on Bob too. Because if Bob makes the finale and Ken makes the finale (Unlikely in my mind, but hey, who knows, even I dont know whose in the finale) I don't see Ken getting any of old kotas votes, so he'd need to get rid of Bob too..

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wow. I Wonder If Ken Finally Kisses Crystal. Caps Lock Too Good

Sugar Finally Proposes To Susie!

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm, it sure doesnt sound like matty is still friends with ken. it sounds like it turns in to a matty vs ken situation.ken having his isai (crystal) and matty having someone who doesnt like ken on his side (sugar)
sadly sugar has the idol, and she may give it to matty...having ken out anyways...

...bob was seen talking with matty about helping him, and now that matty knows someone backstab him, (ken crystal suzie whoever for all he knows), will give matty a real tought of being with bob so matty can get second, and sugar will surely side with matty...sugar has idol, so final three in my opinion is bob matty and sugar.

one thing is for sure, if ken manages to take out bob and matty, and make final three he will definitely win

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
melty blood is the video game based on tsukihime.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
**** you guys are taking this way too seriously

looks like ken was right when he bragged about being on survivor to the smash community

nuro

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm not sure but I think even Matty KNOWS Ken voted for him. After all, Ken has been writing in his own style font for a while now. Although, I don't remember exactly if Matty was in a tribe meeting with him writing like that.

Besides if you look at the secret scenes and look at the preview to the next episode you see that Ken tries to spend another one of his lies on Sugar but she sees through him. Sugar, Matty, Susie vs Ken, Bob, Crystal.

Personally, if this is the case I don't think Ken as good of a chance at winning with Bob on his side. I'd say Bob has more friends from Ponderosa. Definitely looking bad for Ken. I still do not think it was a good idea for Ken to vote against Matty.

And I don't understand how anyone could believe that lame story about the idol. It is obvious that Marcus was doing a group effort of throwing it into the ocean. Besides Randy was with him and the whole crew was watching him. Such a lame lie I still find it ridiculous how Ken believed it.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm not sure but I think even Matty KNOWS Ken voted for him. After all, Ken has been writing in his own style font for a while now. Although, I don't remember exactly if Matty was in a tribe meeting with him writing like that.

Besides if you look at the secret scenes and look at the preview to the next episode you see that Ken tries to spend another one of his lies on Sugar but she sees through him. Sugar, Matty, Susie vs Ken, Bob, Crystal.

Personally, if this is the case I don't think Ken as good of a chance at winning with Bob on his side. I'd say Bob has more friends from Ponderosa. Definitely looking bad for Ken. I still do not think it was a good idea for Ken to vote against Matty.

And I don't understand how anyone could believe that lame story about the idol. It is obvious that Marcus was doing a group effort of throwing it into the ocean. Besides Randy was with him and the whole crew was watching him. Such a lame lie I still find it ridiculous how Ken believed it.
unless ken changes bob for susie...but then again sugar has the idol, so it is way too risky to go against sugar.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm... we shall see, we shall see. so probably bob and matty have the highest chance of winning then, eh? honorable guys

Jem.

Smash Master
No. Matty is the underdog right now.
Jeff Probst (The host of Survivor) said "The finale will have a good vs evil feel to it" for those who dont read his blogs.
Which could mean, Bob and Ken? Ken has been representing evil lately, and everyone else has been resembling good, with the exemption of corinne who just got voted off.
If the finale were to come down to Bob and Ken, it'd be interesting.
Voting would look something like..

Matty - Ken
Susie - Ken
Crystal - Ken
Randy - Ken (He hates bob for the fake idol rouse)
Marcus - Bob
Charlie - Bob
Corinne - Bob
Sugar - Could be leniant but probably Bob.
Minus Sugar's vote if it ends up being final three.

And stop saying everything I say is a spoiler, the only spoiler was where I marked, the rest I am just speculating too, as I've made very accurate predictions so far.

No U

Smash Journeyman
My predictions:

Blindside Sugar next show (Sugar plays her idol on Matty but Ken, Crystal, and Bob vote Sugar)

After that take out Matty (Ken, Crystal, and Bob)

Then betray Bob (Since if he were final 3 everybody would vote for him, and Ken knows nobody will vote Susie or Crystal)

Ken wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom