• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm yeah... i wonder if ken would realize that though

i never really see him socializing with susie

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hopefully ken keeps his head in the game, though I know little about it only reading the results on smashboards. He's played the game well so far, maybe he can finish it off.

festizzio

Smash Champion
her avatar silly

edit: this is like, the third time I got the "must wait 30 seconds before posting again" message in a week. That's good, right brendan??? :D :D

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
i was talking to kira and apparently ken went on a trip to China after getting voted off lol.. He was really depressed.. cuz thats what ppl do when theyre depressed....

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol at some of you guys talking about me. xD

Man, Ken seriously shot himself in the foot at tribal. He was pretty much set otherwise. D= He's really arrogant now >_>

I'm surprised there isn't a big uproar in this thread.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Bob or Matty won at this point. No one is going to vote for Sugar, and no one is going to vote for Susie for the million. It all depends on who they vote off at Tribal. If they were smart, they'd target Bob because he's the most likable. If they had any sense of making things interesting for me at home, they'd vote off Sugar and then it'd be a real match. Bob vs Matty? OMGWTFBBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom