• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
im just active in lots of threads. i open them all in seperate tabs then go through them. its more of burst posting than steadily replying. that why i quote things from 2 bages back.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i love you oats
but ive got NEWSIES

i just saw a really dramatic commerical for tonights survivor BUT KEN WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN D:

Arash

Smash Lord
a vote for ken is a vote for the change we need!

also i feel pretty good about my chances with winning $10k, wonder why you guys aren't voting @ cbs.com/sprint?

embracethe12

Smash Lord
nah 8oclock
on channel 2

but that's besides the point

i just opened the tv for a second to go check the times,
and i saw this girl on wheel a fortune
she just picked up the ONE MILLION between the 2 bankkrupts (seriously the moment i opened the tv)
and then her next move was a bankrupt LMAO get *****.
then the one after that she lost a turn. LOOOOL

rigged imo

iankobe

Smash Lord
LMFAO

Ken kept his money. He missed his chance of getting some clues on the Immunity idol AND a bowl of Spaghetti and a glass of wine.

sigh. At least he kept his money.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
LMAO.
oh ****, I can see it now.
Somehow, Randy gets Bob to give him his "idol" when really Bob decides to side against Randy.
Then when he pops his "idol" at TC he will be embarrassed, a goner, and a ****.
XD

Crystal just called Randy a troll, lol.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

EDIT:
Oh wow. Even in the Sprint Player of the Week thing, they're calling him Kenny.

EDIT2: *snicker*
oooooh, this is too good.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
sugar is a smart player
but why does she have to have such a convoluted highschool "popular chick against nerdy kid" sense of humor.

she's kinda more of a stuck up ***** to me now lol

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol that was so f ucked up. Poor guy. Just because you hate everyone doesn't mean you deserve to lose your dignity. First time I watched Survivor in like 3 weeks, was aight.

Velox

Smash Ace
what?..

..anyway, it's possible that Sugar also voted Charlie off previously because she was so dead set against Randy that she didn't want his alliance to get any kind of foot hold that might allow her and Randy to have to be around each other for more than a few episodes.

This recent episode was exactly predictable. Corrine next, then it gets a little tricky. Also, I don't know what Matty was thinking trying to get Bob off so early, that lost him some points. Sugar likes Ken more than I thought, see'd probably vote off Matty if it came down to having to play the idol.

I thought Bob's excursion was refreshing.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
matty only said that he would take out bob because randy went up to him and convinced that if there was any chance of him and corrine coming back it would be from matty.
hence why randy said "fifth place isn't so bad"
meaning that he was trying to convince matty that he's not making it to top 3 and that it'd be smarter to side with him and corrine

obviously after seeing what randy did later he rethought the plan.

if you don't think what sugar did was a ***** move, then i dunno what to tell you.
people don't deserve that kind of humiliation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think that in the preview, Bob is ****ing with Corrine in an attempt to survive. He probably wants to be on good terms with sugar so that hopefully they can vote out one of the other players (Susie) and Bob can make top 5. He totally deserves it.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
First of all,

KEN
****ING

call me a fanboy, but that **** was dope
making bills
letting matty have the burger
and ken combo #2 (someone make a gif plz)

sugar is a smart player
but why does she have to have such a convoluted highschool "popular chick against nerdy kid" sense of humor.

on the contrary, I really like sugar now

Lol that was so f ucked up. Poor guy. Just because you hate everyone doesn't mean you deserve to lose your dignity. First time I watched Survivor in like 3 weeks, was aight.
you missed the events leading up to this one, of course it's not going to be as intense

..anyway, it's possible that Sugar also voted Charlie off previously because she was so dead set against Randy that she didn't want his alliance to get any kind of foot hold that might allow her and Randy to have to be around each other for more than a few episodes.
um... no ****?

I think that in the preview, Bob is ****ing with Corrine in an attempt to survive. He probably wants to be on good terms with sugar so that hopefully they can vote out one of the other players (Susie) and Bob can make top 5. He totally deserves it.
smart guy
and your 10k post was plenty epic
good stuff

bob ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom