• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
man cbs.com totally spoiled it for me before i saw the ep. when u go to vids the pondorosa vids are on the same page and it showed randy wit marcus and charlie. i knew it was coming but still kinda gay =/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
IMO Corrine and Susie should go next. Then I'm not really sure. I probably like Crystal the least out of the other 5.

Velox

Smash Ace
matty only said that he would take out bob because randy went up to him and convinced that if there was any chance of him and corrine coming back it would be from matty.
hence why randy said "fifth place isn't so bad"
meaning that he was trying to convince matty that he's not making it to top 3 and that it'd be smarter to side with him and corrine
yeah, true, I just don't think Matty ever really considered it. I think he feels to much loyalty to Ken, but yeah, that is a good point; I just don't think Matty would have gone for it, even though strategically it makes sense. But once Matty defects and Bob goes out it's still 3 against 4 :( Rendering Randy's argument pretty much worthless anyway, there's no way anybody but Randy wouldn't go the round right after that, unless he won immunity, or Matty somehow convinced everyone that Randy and Corrine were no longer a threat and Sugar needed to be blindsided. It could have worked then I guess :/

heh, or maybe Matty has me fooled in that he's not manipulative.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha yeah I laughed so ****ing hard when Crystal yelled her vote. And when Randy stood up so confidently and then got totally ***** by straight-faced Jeff Probst.

Velox

Smash Ace
I stopped short, a legless chicken, as the late Ace would say, could analyze the show as well as I did.

He'd also probably talk about weasels.

I'd ask why you even watch the show if you don't want to analyze it and just "observe" random things happen, but I know you watch it cause of Ken I'm sure (which is why I'm watching it this season, though, it's pretty interesting regardless)

embracethe12

Smash Lord
I stopped short, a legless chicken, as the late Ace would say, could analyze the show as well as I did.

He'd also probably talk about weasels.

I'd ask why you even watch the show if you don't want to analyze it and just "observe" random things happen, but I know you watch it cause of Ken I'm sure (which is why I'm watching it this season, though, it's pretty interesting regardless)
edit-
*shrugs*
lmao

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Survivor was hilarious, sugar is so cute, I think people are gonna start aiming for Ken in final 5.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
dude ken ***** LoL i tivo'd it and i was like... holy ****, ken knows his dominoes Lollllll. And that trick they pulled on randy, i was thinking in my head at the tribal council... "get *****, get ****ing *****" Lol...

Ok thats enough love for ken today. good **** ken.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
just curios did they get to keep their money from the auction? i didnt really get why ken didnt get ne thing

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
What I thought was funny was during the challenge with the domino's or... whatever, the host said, "you must SPACE them properly."

Surely enough, Ken wins. Go figure lol.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
What I thought was funny was during the challenge with the domino's or... whatever, the host said, "you must SPACE them properly."

Surely enough, Ken wins. Go figure lol.
hahah. im glad there are smash jokes. everyone was all OMG i hope he says like just waveland into the boat lol, which i knew wasnt going to happen, but these are appreciated

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Whats funny is that Ken know that we are either going to laugh our ***** off cus he won.

Or we're gonna be all dissapointed.

either way he has done somethiing all of us will never get to do.

Good **** Ken, your still the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom