• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA
P
same thought pattern
i started posted wal luigi is dead right after his posts lmaooooooooo
no hate sherigami i just wanna be cool
LMAO

_
semi-conservative

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I still love you though. I like that chick on the right in your avatar. Somehow I think the yellowish/amber eyes is fairly hot.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Uh, aren't they both winking? Plus anyone can wink unless they have brain damage. The amber eyes give like this bright passionate look to her face, I've always kinda liked that.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Kohaku is more playful and Hisui is all seriouses and stuff. But they both harbor deep secrets and deal with it in their own way.

Their story kind of reminds me of the ending to Fallout 3.

Hisui has a robot modeled after her. That's pretty sweet.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kohaku is ****ing insane.

leonnnn your avatar looks so cute i wanna see it in better quality HURRRYYY

or jsut send me the pic on profile message and ill photoshop it for u when i get home :)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
so Ive been avoiding this topic forever cause I wanted to catch up on the episodes first, and I gotta say they are alot more entertaining than I thought.
Ken picking sugar, getting them to vote out ace was too good.
And I found it incredibly sexy when Sugar voted out ace, since I thought she was all in love with him, but I guess shes a backstabbing ***** like all women.
And Randy is definately the nastiest survivor there. So much so Ive been forced to momentarily change my avatar.

Back on topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom