• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
@ leon

I had a 5 year head start

@ jtb

that was a little better than last time gj

@ embrace

that was **** lol, dont care what anyone else thinks

embracethe12

Smash Lord
why would you be looking for capital letters unless you assumed the word "caps" implied it?
the way you interpreted me saying caps as a chance for you to look for capital letters already validates my argument.

BUT

on the off chance (or i dunno maybe you do it a lot)
you were just pulling that out of your ***
then hey

the post you just made has 5 t's in it.
The beginning letter of your sentence was an "S"
you used the word "when" once and it's the second word when reading from left to right.
There is a question mark at the end of your sentence

"A thin capacitances whispered a slow turtlenecked fruit orgy?" is an anagram to your post.

lmao
i wonder if you're really upset
lmao

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
tl;dr

stfu steven and stop getting dqed from tournaments

<3

festizzio

Smash Champion
At least they only banned him from tournaments and not friendlies, like Colorado. I heard they hold friendlies in a higher regard than tournaments.

No U

Smash Journeyman
why would you be looking for capital letters unless you assumed the word "caps" implied it?
wat

How the hell does the word caps, in all lower case, imply that it is a capital letter? There is a very fine difference between a capital letter and a word. The only things that are allowed to be both are "A", when beginning a sentence, and "I", always.

the way you interpreted me saying caps as a chance for you to look for capital letters already validates my argument.
WRONG

BUT

on the off chance (or i dunno maybe you do it a lot)
then hey

the post you just made has 5 t's in it.
The beginning letter of your sentence was an "S"
you used the word "when" once and it's the second word when reading from left to right.
There is a question mark at the end of your sentence

"A thin capacitances whispered a slow turtlenecked fruit orgy?" is an anagram to your post.
DON'T YOU GO TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT HERE!

lmao
I like little boys.
lmao
You made some more typos there so I helped you out.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Insomniak and every1 else like him: Plz stop posting you're opinions based on feelings. Things like: "Zomg ken's gonna win cuz the other ppl are ugly" or "Sugar voted them off just b/c Ken told her to and so she's dumb" don't substantiate anything. Listen...

Facts:

Crystal is not top tier. She's a *****, annoying, a complainer, has never once been an asset in a single challenge, nor has she ever been an uplifting and encouraging figure to herself or for her team. I DON'T DISLIKE HER, I'm merely pointing out what is. I'd like to see the trifecta of her, Matty and Ken battling it out for top 3.

Matty's all around the koolest guy on the show. I think he deserves and hope he'll make it to one of the top spots.

Ken: Yes, he's being manipulative, and a little too much IMO, as some1 else pointed out. It could very easily turn into his downfall. That whole plan he laid out in his intro vid of sneaking through the whole competition undetected suddenly went out the window as soon as he smelled smoke rising from his corner. So far he's done awesomely well, I think. His alliance w/Crystal and Matty is going to carry him, I think, espeically since him and Crystal have been able to turn the tide with odds against them so far on the old Fang members.

Sugar: Any1 who still thinks she's dumb and being pressured into voting a certain way; just listen to what she said last episode. She knows what's up. Ken's snake-like ways almost forced her to push her vote the other way. She's still got more leverage than any1 w/the idol. Every1 seems to forget that point. Hard to say if she'll make it or not, although IMO the odds are in her favor. She's friendly to both sides and holds no alliances, though it does seem from what she's said and done that she feels more connected to Ken/Crystal/Matty, or maybe she's just that smart and playing everone like a fiddle yet. What I HOPE will happen is her power status will carry K/C/M to top 3 and they'll get rid of her then, but the only way to do that is for them to somehow pull together an alliance with the others and force her to use her idol before then. Otherwise, one of those 3 will be going home and she'll be in the top 3.

Randy: I honestly love this guy (I don't see how anyone can't) I always love the person who's completely disattached, and just in the game to win it. You gotta respect that. He's still got a certain level of respect for other players he deems worthy of it, that he's shown for certain. (Even to Ken, as his statement at council last ep showed) I don't see him winning, just because his personality is that too brash, no matter which side he's on. Originally he was my desired pick to win, just because of his in-it-to-win-it mentality. Ken winning would be awesome of course, but I still can't decide if I'd prefer to see Randy in the top 3 instead of Crystal or not. I think Crystal, just b/c it will be interesting to see how the 3 close friends play it out for the win. Either way, Randy's an awesome guy, and even though I don't think he'll make it to top 3, I wouldn't be disappointed if he did.

Bob: Bob's such a cool dude, but he just lacks personality and is too much of a follower to claim victory in a game like this. I want to see him do as best as possible, but unfortunately meek spirits do not inherit the riches. Sorry man.

Suzie: She should'u been gone a long time ago, when the challenges mattered, right after the old English lass, IMO. But she's made it this far, so all you can do is figure her in now. I think she's going to go very soon. The Kota members all hate her now for flopping on Marcus, which I'm very happy for, and to which I think we owe solely the potential success of the K/C/M trifecta, if it does indeed happen. Either way, I don't see how she'll be able to flip flop her way into the top spots; she just didn't build enough foundational relationships from the get go to keep her afloat any longer. Depending how the cards fall now with the merge, I think either her or Corinne will be the next to go.

Corinne: Dang, she's hot. Strutting around in that black bathing suit is one of the higher points of the show for me. But in all honesty; she's a *****. She even admits it herself. And unfortunately *****es (and *******s) are not gonna win this show. She played really solidly from the start, formed a good alliance with the strong Kota members, and all around did a good job being a helpful teammate. I don't really dislike her that much, but I don't respect any1 who is in the least beat snobby, or especially down right *****y in RL. I can't think of a way that she could make it to the top 3, short of a miracle. Like I said, the way things have gone recently, Ken and Crystal have gained a huge leverage for their alliance, and I don't see Corinne being able to overcome that, since her whole game plan thus far has been reliant on her closest allies, Marcus and Charlie, who are both dust.

Summarize: I'd like to see Matty, Ken, and Crystal in the top 3, just b/c it will be kool to see how the tight group they are face eachother. The biggest and only real obstacle in their way IMO now is Sugar, having the idol. It's going to be very interesting to see how it works out. I'd still love to see Ken win for the Smash community of course, and atm his chances definitely look greater rather than slimmer, IMO, but of course you never know what will happen...:lick:

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
N1c2k3 and every1 else like him:

not only does nobody care what you think, your opinions are all wrong, so we're all right in not caring what you have to say =P

i read about three words of most of the people you talked about

crystal, bob, and matty are real people

corinne and randy are pieces of **** (but who am i to judge)

(
this "=P" face allows me to say whatever i wish and get away with it but i mean everything i say
)

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
Ken's gunna win wewt!!!!!

(Don't be dumb nickie, Ken is in the majority alliance and within that major alliance, has the most ties, so he's basically guaranteed top 3)

and about sugar, the I don't trust Kenny thing is probably a Red herring.

and even if crystal is bad at challenges, she is still good at strategy (the most important part of this game), like getting susie on her side and blindsiding marcus.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dude, it's not that serious. it's survivor. calm the **** down. why would you tell people not to post their opinions based on "feelings"... about a television show? and a ****ty one at that.

and why is boise guy trolling so hard, he's actually making me report him

i hope he flames me after reading this so he gets banned the next day

embracethe12

Smash Lord
nah
lmao
i can kinda shrug it off now cause i lost interest
lmao
someone who finds "i like little boys" to be humor or an insult is just a child =[

just say why you posted:
Excuse me sir, but there seems to in fact only be 9 capital letters in your post.
when i didn't mention capital letters anywhere.

either this:
or this:
there's no third option
being "random" falls under the latter

this is my last post to you. you're embarrassing yourself, and i'm already bored with you.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow i cant believe ken is goin to be on this show. NOw there is a reason to acctually watch this

No U

Smash Journeyman
when i didn't mention capital letters anywhere.
Calm down. You said "10caps", which meant that you thought there were 10 capital letters in the sentence, and I merely attempted to correct you on your error, since there were only 9 capital letters. No need to get all defensive now!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
the funny thing is that i was actually writing that in all caps
and smashboards made it so that every word started with a capital letter
instead of being all caps. i wrote 10caps cause i thought that if i wrote caps in lower case
it would be able to bypass the caps lock spam filter that swf has.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
instead of being all caps. i wrote 10caps cause i thought that if i wrote caps in lower case
yeah he's stupid, i think most people knew that all along

No U

Smash Journeyman
But you see, that's not what actually happened, so I was correcting you since you were wrong.

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, N1C2K3 is so right (except about the part of Corrine being hot, yuck :p)

to actually here the thoughts of someone with a brain is fun

I agree though, I think Ken's downfall will be when they try to get rid of Sugar, she idols and votes for Ken (which is pretty likely). Although, in that exact same case, she might just vote Matty off because everyone will probably hate Ken/Crystal by then, and with Sugars mediocre ties, she has a large chance at the final vote (if she makes it that far..)

also, dude, I think Randy's funny too, he has that same appeal Ace had to me.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i love survivor

and i look forward to it every week =P

but after kens gone i probably wont like it anymore

unless bob goes on a rampage

rampage was the **** when i was like 8 years old

just destroy random **** faster than your other two friends.... such a great concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom