• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
nahhh sugar won't be. ken, being the genius as he is, and having 3 very loyal allies, he could tell everyone that sugar is planning the downfall, and convince his alliance to vote for her, and kick her out. don't underestimate Ken lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
Sugar doesn't trust anybody. In fact, the way she voted for Charlie, she may even trust Ken MORE than everybody else, even if she doesn't fully trust him.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
nahhh sugar won't be. ken, being the genius as he is, and having 3 very loyal allies, he could tell everyone that sugar is planning the downfall, and convince his alliance to vote for her, and kick her out. don't underestimate Ken lol
I'm sorry. Ken has 3 very loyal allies?

Am I watching the same Survivor that you are?

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
kens gunna win
theres no way sugar would side with that trollfaced Randy or that ***** Corrinne

embracethe12

Smash Lord
no but it's obvious those 2 are leaving next.
without charlie they don't got numbers

thing is once those guys are gone, they'll blind sight kenny.
he's been runnin the shots, he's like the new marcus, cept way sneakier

Velox

Smash Ace
sugar's not dumb. she voted Charlie because she saw him for the thread he is. she's not being manipulated by anyone. she's just as much of a snake as ken. she only cryed at tribal council because charlie must know she voted for him, so she's trying to make charlie feel it was innocent and a coin flip so that he won't vote against her in the end..

bob's idol was the funniest thing ever btw

at first, i thought ken going for charlie was a mistake, but really, sugar already knows how manipulative he is, so he loses no points there, she'll probably come against him late in the game anyways. also, charlie probably doesn't think he's a bad guy and is probably oblivious he started the movement to get him off. ken further manipulated charlie by saying he was a good dude in what was obviously an attempt to get his vote at the end of the game, you can't have too many enemies in the jury after all.. it was just a risk to go for charlie, that's all, because sugar would have for sure rallied against corrine or randy, but it was questionable she'd go for charlie.

ken makes the show interesting though, so does bob. heh, i like how like ken is like "i just made that up and the believed it", that was hilarious! heh, i like how straightforward he is on the personal cameras.

also, corrine is the most annoying by far

it's also very funny that ken starts these "snake" crusades. lol

also, to whoever said it, what are you talking about? ken for sure has solid allies in crystal and matty.. don't you see how well matty and ken treat each other?

Grunt

Smash Master
shes good because she doesn't have to do anything since she's got the idol.
Shes the best at her job which is nothing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, being too cute, doing nothing, having the idol. Too goods. Chillin in the sugar shack and eatin them fruits is too good.

How do people get sent to exile now that there is only one tribe? Do they use exile island anymore or no?

No U

Smash Journeyman
Top Tier:
Sugar
Ken
Bob

High Tier:
Matty

Mid Tier:
Crystal

Low Tier:
Susy

Bottom Tier:
Corrine
Randy

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Bob is NOT top tier. He is mid tier. Crystal should be high tier and Matty should take Bob's place in top tier....

No U

Smash Journeyman
Bob is NOT top tier. He is mid tier. Crystal should be high tier and Matty should take Bob's place in top tier....
Bob is top tier in awesome. Crystal gets bumped down for being dumb and annoying. Matty doesn't have enough kill moves to be top tier.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
LOL bob is top tier, no more debating

crystal is also top tier for being ken's teammate. watch how she smiles when ace/marcus get taken out

sugar is falco. overrated but still top tier

corinne and randy make me cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom