• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken... Azen...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Over the weekend I was watching some old melee matches on Youtube, and I saw some doubles tourney finals with Ken and Azen in them, and seriously, those guys were amazing. I'm not a great youtube link guy, but if you want to check them out, search Ken vs Azen on youtube. Even though that's melee and this is brawl, these matches still help with gimping and recovering.. A lot!

Does anyone know if Azen has an account on this site, I know Ken does?

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
Well, what that has to do with Brawl Marth?

I loved those doubles matches. Especially when Azen tricked Ken to UpB into him to survive.

Also both Azen and Ken have accounts here.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Azen Zagenite, you misspelled it a little bit.

And yeah, Ken v Azen is one of the greatest rivalries in the history of smash.

The sets that they actually play are also very satisfying.

Azen's 3-stock comeback at one of the MLG's... a truly great moment.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Azen Zagenite, you misspelled it a little bit.

And yeah, Ken v Azen is one of the greatest rivalries in the history of smash.

The sets that they actually play are also very satisfying.

Azen's 3-stock comeback at one of the MLG's... a truly great moment.
Don't forget the one Marth Ditto where Ken does a sick 0-death combo on Azen's first stock, legdetechs 4 of his fsmashes, and does a dash attack to dair for the win:) Definitely the greatest Marth ditto that I have seen.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I always saw it as Ken for consistency, but Azen is the king of comebacks. I much preferred his CF to his Marth though
Omg I cannot wait to see Ken in Brawl!!

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Has nothing to do with Brawl but it is just too good and true to flame for me lol :laugh:
I love Ken vs Azen, but M2K's Marth vs PC Chris is always good too.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Well I know azen account here but I still can't find ken's does anyone has a link to his profile?

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
ken is just absurd when it comes to smash

Ken v M2K are always great matches. MLG Anaheim with DA Dave's commentary is one of my favorite sets ever

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
Ken did not quit brawl, he's just waiting a big tourney. About Azen, well I have no Idea...

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Azen did not quit brawl, he has tons of vids on youtube, i don't know where anybody would get the idea that he quit.

Ken has said many times he's not showing his marth until evo (which is soon, and I can't wait)

J4pu

Smash Champion
Oh dang, this has me excited
I was under the impression that Ken was done with Smash
can't wait to see all his hard work own some poor unexpecting first rounder in evo

Odigo

Smash Apprentice
?!

I thought Ken was done with marth and picked up ike.
if he's still using marth i'm really excited to see how he's playing him.
actually, i'm just excited to see how he's playing brawl in general :bee:

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
No, in his account he already say he still mains marth and he'll make a revolution in marth's meta game, or suck.

∫unk

Smash Master
Ken mains Marth

Azen mains Lucario, although he can really play anyone

M2K plays DDD with Meta secondary

This thread has nothing to do with Brawl marth.

∫unk

Smash Master
So, No one cares about that, and when I made this that wasn't really the point when I made this, Junkinthetrunk...
Actually, I care. That's why I posted. If mods ever checked here this would have been closed before your first response.

Please, there's a melee Marth forum that is only a few clicks away. When I click on a "Azen Ken" thread in the brawl Marth forums, I expect a matchup between Ken and Azen in Brawl.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I main Marth not Ike

Edit: I don't use Marth on Wifi, since he blows on wifi. Ike seems to do a lot better, but then again I stepped using Ike a while ago after I unlocked all the characters.

Btw I think Marth is too good in this game, Top tier for sure.

hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level :)
Ken hasn't gone anywhere. He just has a life.

Top Bottom