• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I've confirmed the venue, but with a few constraints. My aunt doesn't want to sleep with everyone still in the house... So smash (at her house) will end somewhere from 10-11pm most likely, unless I convince her otherwise. Obviously this goes without saying but no destruction of her new house. She also isn't going to be providing food or anything, we're using her basement strictly as a venue, so yeah. You can still order pizza and whatnot, and if you don't wanna do that Liberty is like 5mins away with plenty of food options. Like I said before, I think I have enough TV's, we mainly need cubes and disks, but if you feel like bringing a TV as well, it'll never hurt. Please at least bring your disks, if nothing else. I told her we'll start around 4pm, I dunno how early everyone's willing to come, I can probably move it back to 3pm if people are willing to show up that early.

So the plan is ( For now ) 4pm - 10/11pm at:

7708 NE 75th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64158

If you need help finding it, or any more info:
Call me at: (816) 377-5548
Or Jfro at: (816) 803-6441

Bring systems and disks, see you there!

Oh and give me input about starting earlier or not, Thanks

rezo

Smash Apprentice
wooo! 1st view on youtube! good video jace. i think this puts silence to shame.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I just watched it a minute ago so it can't be all that private.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just got owned trying to watch it again. It's in my favorites for crying out loud!

rezo

Smash Apprentice
you should probably find a way for people in darkrain's own crew to watch this, guys.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Okay so anybody that wants to can arrive at 3 we'll be ready

and about the video, lol I still have it up fully loaded in a tab so I can still watch it haha

D

Deleted member

mind reader is better than silence in every way....except for the music >_>

way to pick the linkin park of the techno world jace, you don't got robot ears son

Cups

Smash Ace
The music is bad because a few pages back people were suggesting the worst music ever, so that's what jace put in. Techno is bad, most rock is bad. The only thing that is good is hip hop beats with no lyrics.

only1Z

Smash Champion
we were pickin blind cause we hadn't seen any footage. And don't qq if you weren't offering any songs cupsgamer!

only1Z

Smash Champion
No music is good, it should have been 6:30 of silence. To commemorate how much better it is then silent spectre.

Cups

Smash Ace
There Is No Cherry Smash This Weekend

Tourney Is Next Weekend So There Isn't Cherry Smash Next Weekend Either

Jace08

Smash Lord
I liked pendulum- slam...

Lol sorry about making it a private video for now guys; pm me your youtube account name and I'll add you to my contacts so you can watch it. I'll make it a public video after Darkrain watches it; I made it private b/c I wanted him to see it before the whole web does.

Edit: Oh yeah and I would have responded sooner but I was at my brother's graduation all day and I just got back from it now.

Edit2: Can't make it to smash tonight :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pryo smash was really fun. it was a great idea to get some games in before next saturday =)
also it was the first time i went to a saturday smash thing alone..... yayuhz.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I liked pendulum- slam...

Lol sorry about making it a private video for now guys; pm me your youtube account name and I'll add you to my contacts so you can watch it. I'll make it a public video after Darkrain watches it; I made it private b/c I wanted him to see it before the whole web does.

Edit: Oh yeah and I would have responded sooner but I was at my brother's graduation all day and I just got back from it now.

Edit2: Can't make it to smash tonight :(
Jace my right to see the video should be automatic. Gib meh rights!

Jace08

Smash Lord
@pc: Okay.

I'm uploading a second version of the video right now with a few changes in the credits, notably the song. I'll make it public once it finishes unless anyone has any objections?

Cups

Smash Ace
it's so close to the tourney you might as well wait now, and most of us have seen it. I say wait until Sat

Jace08

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm gonna upload it before the tourney. Why would people want to stop their friendlies to watch a combo video when Darkrain, Mango, etc. are in the room in the flesh with tons of setups around?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks for all the encouraging words guys I'm glad you liked the video.

The upload is about 1/5 of the way done or so at this point fyi

Top Bottom