• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Mango just played ALL of you. I am housing Mango and picking him up from the airport.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
apparently mango forgot who was housing him, its darkrain lol. im currently trying to get in touch with jman, cause apparently he and his group dont have housing (according to mango) and i am trying to figure out if they still need it.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'm housing almost everyone coming from OOS. A few are getting a hotel cuz I limited the number of people I'm housing instead of letting like 60 people stay here. ~_~

Cups

Smash Ace
FYI Cherry Smash tonight at 5:30, here are directions for newbies.

5030 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hmmm....
so uh...

does anyone have any suggestions for music for a dk combo video? >.>

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol i just wanted some music suggestions... i mean none of you will care, since it isn't darkrain or even captain falcon, but imo it doesn't hurt to get some outside input. lol.
i'd watch a z shiek vid tho =D

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Here's a little announcement about Cherry Smash:

If you're bringing someone with you, make sure it's someone that actually plays Smash. The only exceptions are girlfriends/boyfriends, your kids (you're alright Ziv Bane!), or overprotective parents (you're alright Strong Bad!). We really don't need people standing around doing nothing asking for free pizza.

D

Deleted member

Here's a little announcement about Cherry Smash:

If you're bringing someone with you, make sure it's someone that actually plays Smash. The only exceptions are girlfriends/boyfriends, your kids (you're alright Ziv Bane!), or overprotective parents (you're alright Strong Bad!). We really don't need people standing around doing nothing asking for free pizza.
awww but that means that Dmac can't power level his IRL G status

GFR son, dmac does work

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i hear that being in texas lowers your IQ by about 10%

the answer is probably yes, but is the kc crew gonna go to smym10?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
As CFMV is sort of a satellite of the KC crew and I'm sort of a satellite of CFMV, does this include me?

I will make sigs

Make it happen

papermarkis

Smash Lord
And the *****es man....can't forget bout all dem *****es.
I can't wait to go to Texas and see that Z has become the ****ing man within 3 days of being there. Parties every day, mysterious woman exiting his door barely clothed every morning, how will David stand living with you?

Top Bottom