• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
Second version is up on youtube now. I'll go public with it soon.

Edit: Dmac you should be able to watch it now.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i'm bringing a setup. and i still don't know how to find the video on youtube. i can watch it because it's in my history, but i can't actually find it. and i want to see the new version.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i might bring a setup.
i'm bringing a gamecube for sure, though.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Jturley said he's already talked to a lot of people and gotten yes', but who here would be interested in having Cherry Smash on Friday? Just to get practice for E52 started. This would only be for Cherry Smash regulars and whoever they may be housing for the tourney.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
hey phatgamer, do you have room for 2 more? Two friends registered last minute and they're hoping for some housing.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Yeah Ray I can house 2 more.

EDIT: I'm full on housing, so someone'll have to step it up and house mango. >_>

Or he could get a hotel room...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i offered to like two months ago and then other people took it a few weeks later. lollll. he's going to win some money, so he could get a hotel....
anyway stealth just so i'm helpful, here's mango's flight plans (c/p'd from e-52 thread from april...):

Fri, May 22
Depart: 11:05 am Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Midwest Airlines 350
Arrive: 4:10 pm Kansas City, MO (MCI)

Mon, May 25
Depart: 9:05 am Kansas City, MO (MCI) Midwest Airlines 450
Arrive: 10:30 am Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

smashfest on friday sounds good to me. the only problem would be (i think) a lot of people would leave early so they aren't dead tired during the tourney....

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'm housing Kels, Khepri, and some other dudes that are coming with them. They'd probably be interested in showing up with me Friday.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm housing Kels, Khepri, and some other dudes that are coming with them. They'd probably be interested in showing up with me Friday.
Yeah we definitely need some out of staters to come. This will be my last cherry smash :(

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
If no one can house Mango, then let me know if I'll need to pick him up from the airport tomorrow. I guess I'll house him if no one else can.

BUT: If dude gets lippy in my house or try to flex his pen1s at me I want free range to make him go to sleep earlier than expected.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
will someone teach me what all the buttons do before the tournament?
Press control stick up to jump, yellow stick does powerful attacks, the red button does all your best moves, press shield and sideways to roll a lot, the z button throws your items. If you press the green button really fast most characters have a flurry of punches that is impossible to get out of.

Top Bottom