• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
UNDER THE RADAR Z GO DIE

also yeah cherry is still on, its time to stop dickin around and actually get better

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
srry i ****ed us up dmac, i was playin badly today ):
ggs everyone jace i hate your climbers

D

Deleted member

oh snap indeed

remember kids, don't ban rainbow cruise because thems fightin' werdz

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just like every day, OH SNAP!
oh snaps
yeah I'm relatively bad in comparison to some of you guys.
but i mean worse than usual =P everything felt so slow in movement and i was messing **** like dashdancing up lol. my teams fox was just really badddd.

Cups

Smash Ace
No CHERRY SMASH NEXT WEEKEND, June 6. There's nothing you can do about it muahahahahaha. Rezo blew it hardcore, he had it then he sd'd. Such a good set tho.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah cherry smash was definitely awesome.

I finally got a cell phone today... if you need to get a hold of me you don't have to call my family's phone anymore just call (913) 787-3094.

D

Deleted member

if the new zelda sucks i'm going to rage so hard

i'm actually looking forward to news on KoF:XII and Blazblue yayhuzzz

only1Z

Smash Champion
More like Mass Effect 2 is going to blow all those ****s away.
Word up.

And if there's a MGS5 then I've lost all faith in kojima, not that 4 wasn't mostly nonsensical anyways.....but it either needs to be a new title in the same universe, or ZOE3.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Console gaming is DEAD. Blizzard is about to suck the mind of everyone in the upcoming years. Blizzard's new MMORPG is in production. Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are also coming out somewhat soon. Not to mention they still gots teh DotA! YEAHUH. Speaking of DotA... LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (LoL) COMING SOON! GET HYPE!

only1Z

Smash Champion
why would you pay 2 play dota. Speaking of I saw through this dudes window of the guy across the hall from my apartment playing dota......was so odd seeing someone else who probably had a ton of work to do, just waste away and pray dota.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
They haven't announced if it's gonna be pay to play or not yet. But it's going to be much more in depth than DotA... YOU'LL SEE Z, ONE OF THESE DAYS!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Word up.

And if there's a MGS5 then I've lost all faith in kojima, not that 4 wasn't mostly nonsensical anyways.....but it either needs to be a new title in the same universe, or ZOE3.
Rumors are it's a new Big Boss game. I was kind of mad too when I heard the rumors, considering that MGS4 was the perfect ending to the series in every way. However, if they want to do something else with Big Boss like MGS3, I'm all for it.

Top Bottom