• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i thought it was pretty obvious that darkrain was joking LOL

real z: 16-24 now. :p

rezo

Smash Apprentice
more like this. from 1:16 on was made for epic + 1. pompeii is bad@ss too, but it's been used for other stuff... just remember that the song doesn't make the video, the video makes the song. you can make the theme from Friends sound intense if you edit the action to go with the song right. even "silence" sounds kinda slow and boring until you make it the background music for bad di. then it's amazing!!! maybe some of this. i can't decide. page 500! get your posts in now!!! woooo!

Jace08

Smash Lord
I was completely joking about lil wayne... Probably the worst idea ever.
Oops lol I was about to laugh when you said Lil Wayne but then I thought wait what if he's serious then I'd be a jerk

The vid's coming along reeal good. Should be done by Friday.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol man you don't have to worry about being a jerk at cherry smash. no one cares

rezo's suggestion is pretty cool imo. can't wait to see the video, Jace!

D

Deleted member

jace this better have the greatest editing ever. not with over the top and unneeded effects, but in synching with the music and knee's you can feel through your sub woofer son yayhuzzz

papermarkis

Smash Lord
So are we all going to watch it for the first time together or is Jace just going to post it, then everyone AIM each other saying "It's ****ing up mangz!!!111!"

D

Deleted member

So are we all going to watch it for the first time together or is Jace just going to post it, then everyone AIM each other saying "It's ****ing up mangz!!!111!"
i vote that we all watch it together IF cherry smash is this weekend

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
we've been receiving mixed responses... markis says that he neither cups have spoken of canceling.
so im just assuming its on.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah I can bring a dvd of it to cherry smash this weekend to show it to you guys first, then post it online. In fact, maybe we should even upload the quicktime file during cherry smash on Markis' labtop or something so you all can make sure I'm uploading it on youtube the best way ( for high quality & whatnot).

Edit after seeing above post: Dang well I guess it is the weekend when people are graduating...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
5 whole people oh ****
20 - 5 = 15
sounds like a good cherry smash to me

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
don't you remember what happened last weekend? when ONE person left, cherry smash basically died out.
i don't recall this ever happening

pc's statement has some truth. dmac tends to organize stuff and get the tournaments & stuff going if darkrain isn't there. plus he's dmac.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh really now.

well i'll be dmac for a day then. how does that sound to you guys.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jace & rezo left before me on saturday =D

stealth: if it's on i'll def be there. i don't know exactly who isn't coming.

edit @ below: ...stealth specified no one... that wasn't necessary.

edit2: "so who is gonna be there?" would include me...

only1Z

Smash Champion
The Alpha Beta chapter of Cherry Smash has decided: Strong_Bad sucks at melee, and that anyone wanting to play good people, should avoid him at all costs.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Of course I'm not good. I use Donkey Kong.
See you guys at Event 52. Should be fun.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I see you trying to break into the sheik world, it will leave such terrible holes in your soul. Character doesn't make the player bad.

Top Bottom