• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
dude alan warr just signed up for the meree tournament wtf. :p

happy birthday chips!!! We're at 31 peeps right now! :p

Jesi

Smash Ace
it's a different link markis. the one jturely posted is the cbs web page, the youtube link charlie posted is a video of his interview.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Don't feel bad, guys... I'm sure that there are lots of people out there who get beaten repeatedly by a Pichu ><

Nah but seriously I probably did just get lucky; already can't wait to play again next barrio.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Don't feel bad, guys... I'm sure that there are lots of people out there who get beaten repeatedly by a Pichu ><

Nah but seriously I probably did just get lucky; already can't wait to play again next barrio.
I would like to use deodorant johns on this one. Seriously Jace, shower and put on some deodorant next time you come to the barrio.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Lol deodorant johns? I had just showered that morning... Although it's kind of a long drive w/ no AC, sorry JT.

Oh sorry stealth I meant to reply. Yeah I'll team with you. If you can, try to make it to a barrio soon so we can practice teams.

CFMV

"The Marf"
I would like to use deodorant johns on this one. Seriously Jace, shower and put on some deodorant next time you come to the barrio.
Seriously though, shower before you come over. Like RIGHT before. With lots of soap and everything.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Don't listen to these guys Jace you're a cool dude!

But it gets hot as **** at the barrio at people get stinky sometimes (Brawl players wahahaha). It really could have been anyone. That way when people get butthurt for losing they don't start calling people out on public forums about stuff that should be said privately.

Best thing to say is everyone should come clean and deodorized!

Jesi

Smash Ace

But it gets hot as **** at the barrio at people get stinky sometimes (Brawl players wahahaha). It really could have been anyone. That way when people get butthurt for losing they don't start calling people out on public forums about stuff that should be said privately.

Yeah, Jace, you are too cool. Don't let these guys bug you. ;)

The above statement goes for EVERYONE. lol There were more than one point in time where some of you boys were stinkin' up the place. It does get hot down there so most of the time I'll go upstairs to turn the AC on but maybe not fast enough... lol

BTW just a little education for those of you who do have problems w/ the sweat glands (we had to teach someone in our own crew bout this..*ahem!*) But some people don't know so I'll just say it again:

Deodorant and antiperspirant are two different things.

Deodorant sticks alone will only mask BO

Antiperspirant/Deodorant sticks will prevent you from sweating as much (which some people think is a bad thing to do to your body-up for debate) but you also will not smell very much, if at all. This is the way to go... :p

Also, you guys should invest in some axe shower gel for any of you who are interested.
Cause that stuff smells AMAZING.... the gift set I bought for david and z, well i know david's been using his and it really smells awesome, it's like really light and yet has that awesome Axe scent- lasts all day. mmm sexy. :p

Alright, lets move on....

jace i want to play your pichu now ~ intriuged that someone lost to it hahah :p ;)

Also I hear DD (david decoster) has been brushing up on his melee skills and wants to play fox... next time he goes over you guys should show him some of the ropes... :p Maybe someone take him as a team mate too and teach him some team dynamics! I don't know the next time Aly and him will be over though... :p

I will see you guys next in October, thanks for hanging out w/ me!!! :D :D

Edit: Hey my sig finally started working... <.<

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman

Deodorant johns was a joke, just in case you missed that.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Just a curiosity.. how many of you guys live in the Overland Park area or whatever, just so I know I'm not the only one :p

Ment

Smash Rookie
Attention everyone! The JCCC GIG (game interest group) meeting times have been finalized!

Meetings will be held every Tuesday and Friday from 1-5 P.M. In COM 100, more commonly known as the Corner lounge. if you don't know where that is, you can park in front of the Student Center, and when you get in, head left through the foodcourt, and down a small flight of stairs, or ask someone in the vicinity.

We can get 3 or maybe even more T.V. sets, but we can use all the help we can get with systems, so if you bring your own, it would be appreciated.

If you have any questions, send me a PM. Hope to see some of you there!

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Wait, wait, wait... Infinites?

Oh well I shouldn't expect to understand. I've played Brawl no more than 20 hours combined...

Jesi

Smash Ace
there are lots of brawl players down hur in the south....ya'll.

oh, how i wish it wasn't so... *tear*

Kuro Koshka

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3428-4193-6804
Wait, there actually are tournaments I've never heard of around here? I thought Missouri was very anti-Brawl...huh.

Top Bottom